Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,853 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:17 PM

Please Can I Borrow A Loan Again From UBA Without Paying All The Previous Debt? - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Please Can I Borrow A Loan Again From UBA Without Paying All The Previous Debt? (464 Views)

What Did You Acquire In The Previous Bull Run (digital Currencies) See Mine. / Should I Give My House To A Developer Or Should I Borrow Money From A Bank / Can i Borrow Loan Online any disadvantages (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Can I Borrow A Loan Again From UBA Without Paying All The Previous Debt? by darkstar6971(m): 6:16pm On May 08, 2021
I have borrowed 179k loan from UBA with my mom account with her agreement for business, and now we need some additional capital, dey have already deducted 120k from her salary for the previous months, so please im asking is it possible to re borrow again, Thanks for your concern.
Re: Please Can I Borrow A Loan Again From UBA Without Paying All The Previous Debt? by SouthernTaliban(m): 6:24pm On May 08, 2021
darkstar6971:
I have borrowed 179k loan from UBA with my mom account with her agreement for business, and now we need some additional capital, dey have already deducted 120k from her salary for the previous months, so please im asking is it possible to re borrow again, Thanks for your concern.

Your UBA account officer is in the best position to tell you what is obtainable. You should talk with them.
Re: Please Can I Borrow A Loan Again From UBA Without Paying All The Previous Debt? by malikombi(m): 6:24pm On May 08, 2021
Just find a way to service the loan nd the bank would grant you a higher amount.
Re: Please Can I Borrow A Loan Again From UBA Without Paying All The Previous Debt? by darkstar6971(m): 1:02pm On May 09, 2021
thanks fam
malikombi:
Just find a way to service the loan nd the bank would grant you a higher amount.

(1) (Reply)

Bvn: Date Of Birth Not Matching / How To Apply For Voter's Card Online In Nigeria (simple Guides) / Lithium Ion Gold Rush

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.