Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,727 members, 7,827,642 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 02:39 PM

Which State Is The Giant Of Nigeria???? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Which State Is The Giant Of Nigeria???? (958 Views)

Which State Has The Worst History Of Governors? / In Which State Was Abuja Before It Was Made The Nation's Capital? / We Don’t Know Who Constructed The Giant Broom - APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which State Is The Giant Of Nigeria???? by Ogamysamo: 6:46pm On May 08, 2021
if Nigeria is the giant of Africa(probably because of the population and fame)
then which state is the giant of Nigeria?
Re: Which State Is The Giant Of Nigeria???? by Nobody: 6:53pm On May 08, 2021
Ogamysamo:
[s]if Nigeria is the giant of Africa(probably because of the population and fame)

then which state is the giant of Nigeria?[/s]

Nigeria will soon cease to exist.

You should be more concerned on how to re-adjust in the coming oduduwa republic

Stop the useless Nigeria dream. Nigeria is a fraud that must not be transferred to next generation...

Don't try to compare fake...I mean fake because it is a fake..

Moreover the zoological garden is not the giant of africa.

ghana, south Africa, Rwanda, kenya etc are the giants of africa
Re: Which State Is The Giant Of Nigeria???? by richidinho(m): 6:56pm On May 08, 2021
Definitely Akwa Ibom
Re: Which State Is The Giant Of Nigeria???? by IjapaTiroko: 6:56pm On May 08, 2021
Lagos is the economic giant of Nigeria

Kano is (likely) the population giant due to the mass influx of Non-Nigerians in recent times.

NOTE: There's daily influx of Arewa people into Lagos so only a fair census can make the population issue clear
Re: Which State Is The Giant Of Nigeria???? by NyamiriFlathead: 7:00pm On May 08, 2021
Nah yoruba nation i stand with, i don't give a fvck if nigeria is giant of africa or america

1 Like

Re: Which State Is The Giant Of Nigeria???? by Ogamysamo: 7:06pm On May 08, 2021
Juliusmalema:

[s]Nigeria will soon cease to exist.

Stop the useless Nigeria dream. Nigeria is a fraud that must not be transferred to next generation...

ghana, south Africa, Rwanda, kenya etc are the giants of africa[/s]

Nigeria Is The Only Country We Have Now,

1 Like

Re: Which State Is The Giant Of Nigeria???? by Ogamysamo: 7:08pm On May 08, 2021
Juliusmalema:

Nigeria will soon cease to exist.

ghana, south Africa, Rwanda, kenya etc are the giants of africa

i didn't made it the giant of africa, that is how i met it.

don't touch what you don't know
Re: Which State Is The Giant Of Nigeria???? by Ogamysamo: 7:10pm On May 08, 2021
richidinho:
Definitely Akwa Ibom
how? when?? why
Re: Which State Is The Giant Of Nigeria???? by Nobody: 7:10pm On May 08, 2021
Ogamysamo:

[s]Nigeria Is The Only Country We Have Now,
[/s]

You have not We have....

Nigeria is dead and buried....nailed coffin and will soon exist only as history on papers....

stories will be written as the country once called Nigeria a zoological enclave.

case closed

2 Likes

Re: Which State Is The Giant Of Nigeria???? by Nobody: 7:12pm On May 08, 2021
Ogamysamo:

[s] i didn't made it the giant of africa, that is how i met it.

don't touch what you don't know[/s]

Lies....u didn't meet anything but you met propaganda.

Newspapers made it giant of Africa....

Unlesss giant of Africa on terrorism then I will agree.
Re: Which State Is The Giant Of Nigeria???? by Ogamysamo: 7:13pm On May 08, 2021
IjapaTiroko:
Lagos is the economic giant of Nigeria

Kano is (likely) the population giant due to the mass influx of Non-Nigerians in recent times.

NOTE: There's daily influx of Arewa people into Lagos so only a fair census can make the population issue clear

that means we have two giants?

which one are you more sure of?
Re: Which State Is The Giant Of Nigeria???? by IjapaTiroko: 7:16pm On May 08, 2021
Ogamysamo:

that means we have two giants?

which one are you more sure of?
The fact that Lagos is the economic giant of Nigeria (for now) is undisputed; however the most populated state in Nigeria is debated
Re: Which State Is The Giant Of Nigeria???? by Ogamysamo: 7:19pm On May 08, 2021
Juliusmalema:

[s]You have not We have....

Nigeria is dead and buried....nailed coffin and will soon exist only as history on papers....

stories will be written as the country once called Nigeria a zoological enclave.[/s]

case closed
Decree Noted And Obeyed

1 Like

Re: Which State Is The Giant Of Nigeria???? by Ogamysamo: 7:34pm On May 08, 2021
as for me benue is the giant of nigeria.
it succeeded where nigeria failed (legalising anti grazing law)

fulanis that nigeria army don't want to fight where defeated by coperated youths of a single local government in benue state.

what an act of legendary, legends should be the giants
Re: Which State Is The Giant Of Nigeria???? by Nobody: 7:35pm On May 08, 2021
1. Lagos - Economic Giant Of Nigeria.
2. Kano - Northern Economy Giant
3. Rivers state - Oil Giant Of Nigeria
4. Abia and Anambra state - Economic Giant Of the East

In my opinion, since oil money is the basis of our Economic existence in Nigeria.

Rivers state is the Giant of Nigeria. Shut down the taps of the oil in Rivers state and the Economy will crumble, Lagos might be reduced to a ghost town, Kano might survive because of its historical trading history, Abia and Anambra state might collapse because of lack of Economic activities due to the shut down of oil taps in Rivers state.
Re: Which State Is The Giant Of Nigeria???? by Ogamysamo: 7:40pm On May 08, 2021
thebosstrevor1:
1. Lagos - Economic Giant Of Nigeria.
2. Kano - Northern Economy Giant
3. Rivers state - Oil Giant Of Nigeria
4. Abia state - Economic Giant Of the East

In my opinion, since oil money is the basis of our existence in Nigeria.

Rivers state

too many giants sha
Re: Which State Is The Giant Of Nigeria???? by Nigercity: 7:40pm On May 08, 2021
Lagos/ogun, anambra/abia,
Kano and Rivers
To an extent imo (or Enugu nd Ibadan)

The rest just dey!
Re: Which State Is The Giant Of Nigeria???? by Nigercity: 7:43pm On May 08, 2021
Ogamysamo:

too many giants sha

There mustn't be one giant nah
Anyway outside lag

The giant state is anambra!
Am not from anambra
But give it to them
The state is highly urbanised
You won't believe this to you visit there

Even the IMO state Axis near Nnewi (anambra)
Is now urbanised
You can use Google Earth map to verify

Abia too the expand like mad, Abia is likely to encroach Akwa-ibom in the next 10 years
Abia and Rivers has almost joined together
Re: Which State Is The Giant Of Nigeria???? by Ogamysamo: 7:43pm On May 08, 2021
Juliusmalema:

Lies....u didn't meet anything but you met propaganda.

Newspapers made it giant of Africa....

Unlesss giant of Africa on terrorism then I will agree.
how sure are you?

too much hatred for 9ja

no be your fault sha na baaaaaaaaaad governance
Re: Which State Is The Giant Of Nigeria???? by PoloG: 7:44pm On May 08, 2021
Nigeria is a big shithole nation..
Re: Which State Is The Giant Of Nigeria???? by PoloG: 7:45pm On May 08, 2021
Nigercity:

There mustn't be one giant nah
Anyway outside lag

The giant state is anambra!
Am not from anambra
But give it to them
The state is highly urbanised
You won't believe this to visit there
which anambra abeg.. same anambra I know?
Abeg abeg
Re: Which State Is The Giant Of Nigeria???? by Ogamysamo: 7:45pm On May 08, 2021
Nigercity:
Lagos/ogun, anambra/abia,
Kano and Rivers
To an extent imo (or Enugu nd Ibadan)

The rest just dey!

no wonder i can see that nigeria is the giant of africa because it has plenty giants
Re: Which State Is The Giant Of Nigeria???? by Ogamysamo: 7:47pm On May 08, 2021
PoloG:
Nigeria is a big shithole nation..
you didn't answer my question bros.
Re: Which State Is The Giant Of Nigeria???? by Nigercity: 7:53pm On May 08, 2021
Ogamysamo:

no wonder i can see that nigeria is the giant of africa because it has plenty giants

Swear
Especially this west African countries
Forget they hype douala and they commercial
Capital of Cameron does not even come close to Nnewi or Aba in terms of being a city, (just that the have steady light)
Same goes to Togo and Benin republic
In Ghana, apart from the
few part of greater Accra region, the entire country is just another village with exception of Kumasi to an extent,
Truth be told Nigeria have more large cities than any country in Africa
Infact each region (among the 6 region) in Nigeria has more cities than many Africa countries,
For eg kaduna has 2 cities kaduna and zaira why Togo one
Anambra has 3 major cities (onistha, Nnewi and awka), Cameron 2 with little upcoming Bamenda (don't know the spelling shaa)
Abia has three cities ( ABA, umuahia and ohafia ) with Niger 2
Oyo has Ibadan and to an extent ogbomsho while lake chad is still managing one

Note this are not even our country's capital city or most populated city
This are urban places outside Lagos and Abj
Re: Which State Is The Giant Of Nigeria???? by Ogamysamo: 7:58pm On May 08, 2021
Nigercity:

Swear
Capital of Cameron does not even come close to Nnewi or Aba in terms of being a city, (just that the have steady light)
In Ghana apart from the greater few part of greater Accra region, the entire country is just another village with exception of Kumasi to an extent,
Infact each region (among the 6 region) in Nigeria has more cities than many Africa countries

in deed and reality
Re: Which State Is The Giant Of Nigeria???? by Nobody: 8:02pm On May 08, 2021
Nigercity:

Swear
In Ghana, apart from the
few part of greater Accra region, the entire country is just another village with exception of Kumasi to an extent,
Infact each region (among the 6 region) in Nigeria has more cities than many Africa countries,
For eg kaduna has 2 cities kaduna and zaira why Togo one
Anambra has 3 major cities (onistha, Nnewi and awka), Cameron 2 with little upcoming Bamenda (don't know the spelling shaa)
Abia has three cities ( ABA, umuahia and ohafia ) with Niger 2
Oyo has Ibadan and to an extent ogbomsho while lake chad is still managing one

Note this are not even our country's capital city or most populated city
This are urban places outside Lagos and Abj

So right, i was suprised, a cameroonian praised our airport and saw it as heaven, if he could do that, then Cameroon must be a village. grin
Re: Which State Is The Giant Of Nigeria???? by Ogamysamo: 8:06pm On May 08, 2021
thebosstrevor1:

So right, i was suprised, a cameroonian praised our airport and saw it as heaven, if he could do that, then Cameroon must be a village. grin
try go and c 4 yourself as he has came and c 4 himself
Re: Which State Is The Giant Of Nigeria???? by Nobody: 8:09pm On May 08, 2021
Ogamysamo:

try go and c 4 yourself as he has came and c 4 himself

I don't understand what you wrote at all
Re: Which State Is The Giant Of Nigeria???? by Ogamysamo: 8:17pm On May 08, 2021
thebosstrevor1:

he came to nigeria and call an airport heaven, so go to cameron first before you call it a village
Re: Which State Is The Giant Of Nigeria???? by Nobody: 8:18pm On May 08, 2021
Ogamysamo:

he came to nigeria and call an airport heaven, so go to cameron first before you call it a village

I don't need to go there, if he can call our airport heaven, then Cameroon must be a village, that is the reality.

(1) (2) (Reply)

News Herdsmen Killings: This Madness In Nigeria Must Stop – Governor Umahi / Doctors Trained In Russia, Ukraine Are Returning To Nigeria For Work, Says Ngige / IPOB Sit-at-home: Nigeria National League Postpone Super 8 Matches

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.