Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,191 members, 7,811,493 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:01 PM

Bode George: I Will Cease To Be A Nigerian If Tinubu Wins 2023 Presidential Elec - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Bode George: I Will Cease To Be A Nigerian If Tinubu Wins 2023 Presidential Elec (171 Views)

Google To Shut Down Its IoT Core Services From Augusst 2023,users Seek Alternate / Make better choices at the polls in 2023 please / 2023 Best Black And White Printers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Bode George: I Will Cease To Be A Nigerian If Tinubu Wins 2023 Presidential Elec by Aysup247: 6:58pm On May 08, 2021
The political statesman of PDP Bode George has vowed not to be a Nigerian if Tinubu becomes president in 2023.
The chieftain of peoples Democratic Party has made a vow statement while on popular Tv station Arise Television in Lagos challenging the elder statesman of All Progressive Congress APC on a special morning show on the said Tv.
Bode George has challenged the economy and financial crime commission why they have failed to look into the financial past records of former Lagos State Governor Asiwaju Ahmed Tinubu although Jagaban has never denied the intention of running presidential race neither does he agree to run for the post come 2023.

However, Bode George, an elder statesman, asked on Friday’s Arise TV program why the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC) has yet to launch an investigation into Tinubu’s financial activities while governor of Lagos state.

He also wants Tinubu’s suspected association with Alpha Beta Consulting, a tax company, investigated by the Financial Crimes Commission.

Chief Bode Goerge said:

“If by whatever yardstick, he [Tinubu] becomes the head of state, I will cease to be a Nigerian and I’m not joking,” George said.

“I’ve talked about it and I’m still saying publicly that the EFCC should go urgently and investigate Alpha Beta Company owned by him.

“Let me say it in very clear language, to me it’s an insult to de-civilize the people of this country who are committed to national....
Full article
https://blendng.com/bode-george-i-will-cease-to-be-a-nigerian-if-tinubu-wins-2023-presidential-election/

(1) (Reply)

Sony Vgn CR35-TN / Basics Of PC Cooling / 5 Fun Ideas For Back To School

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.