Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,778 members, 7,817,205 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:12 AM

Nnamdi Kanu's Thought Provoking Post- Screenshot - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu's Thought Provoking Post- Screenshot (3946 Views)

Senator Anthony Adefuye: I Pray That Those Provoking Buhari Don’t See His Anger / Southerners Provoking North To Spark Crisis — Arewa Consultative Forum / Opinion: The Most Thought Provoking Post On Nairaland 2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Thought Provoking Post- Screenshot by Nobody: 8:35pm On May 08, 2021
Igbochief001:

I get you ..it's not your fault ...u can't see thought provoking post with single digit IQ

It's like teaching a monkey real analysis ...no way "it " can grab anything

Sorry no vex

You wrote lot of words that don't make 1 sense
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Thought Provoking Post- Screenshot by Nobody: 8:39pm On May 08, 2021
thebosstrevor1:

You wrote lot of words that don't make 1 sense
Exactly my point ...you are not smart enough to understand ...this the lowest I can go .. hopefully miracle happens n u can grab this one

10 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Thought Provoking Post- Screenshot by ygowon: 8:40pm On May 08, 2021
QuotaSystem:
Innocent igbos are dying here daily while Lamidi Cownu is in London beating his bony chest cheered by his brainwashed zombies, only to start shedding premium tears later. You lot are already tagging UN, EU, FIFA etc after running your mouths looking for trouble. Pathetic.

Did the course ESN read involve practicals on murdering innocent Ndigbo, putting their lives at risk and burning down igbo land? Cos that's all they've succeeded in doing.

May the souls of the innocent rest in peace.
When the army were busy killing innocent igbos or when herdsmen were killing innocent igbos, what did you say? Don't cry more than the b...

4 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Thought Provoking Post- Screenshot by chiefobdk(m): 9:17pm On May 08, 2021
IduNaOba:
The guys NA and FG sent to school Don acquire Msc finish with honors.
Wait till they acquire PhD e go choke!

We told them in 2015 they said these innocent men and women can't do nada

Make NA wear camo go checkpoint again nah

Give it 6 more months and even the nonsensical ebube agụ will be respected more than NA in Igbo land.
If FG mumu too much
These guys will get more hardened.

You should know by know that men in diaspora have so much money and love for Alaigbo
Funds won't stop coming.

Las Las the FG will beg for dialogue watch am

Dem dey write thr thesis like dis
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Thought Provoking Post- Screenshot by Styluss: 9:19pm On May 08, 2021
BigSarah:
UGM have made their point it’s time to back down
very true
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Thought Provoking Post- Screenshot by chiefobdk(m): 9:21pm On May 08, 2021
QuotaSystem:
Innocent igbos are dying here daily while Lamidi Cownu is in London beating his bony chest cheered by his brainwashed zombies, only to start shedding premium tears later. You lot are already tagging UN, EU, FIFA etc after running your mouths looking for trouble. Pathetic.

Did the course ESN read involve practicals on murdering innocent Ndigbo, putting their lives at risk and burning down igbo land? Cos that's all they've succeeded in doing.

Dis one wit quota system half brain is blaming Nnamdi for army stray bullet...

Whr dis people come from ahmadu bello really messed up wit awolowo free education...

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Thought Provoking Post- Screenshot by Reeses: 11:14pm On May 08, 2021
BigSarah:
UGM have made their point it’s time to back down
Nope, we ain’t done yet foolanis are still hanging around until they have all gone back to the hell them came from the UGM will keep going to school with them.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Thought Provoking Post- Screenshot by QuotaSystem: 11:43pm On May 08, 2021
chiefobdk:

Dis one wit quota system half brain is blaming Nnamdi for army stray bullet...

Whr dis people come from ahmadu bello really messed up wit awolowo free education...

If you weren't totally brainwashed by the p0rn star scammer, you'd realize If ESN did not take up arms against security agents, the gunfight would never have happened and innocent Mrs. Nkwocha would have still been with her young family.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Thought Provoking Post- Screenshot by P1PrinceKT(m): 12:44am On May 09, 2021
More IPOB/UGM on their way to heaven hell
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Thought Provoking Post- Screenshot by SweetiliciousD: 4:27am On May 09, 2021
QuotaSystem:

Is it not better to die standing than on your scorched knees?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Thought Provoking Post- Screenshot by kasheemawo(m): 5:21am On May 09, 2021
PaChukwudi44:
The Nigerian military created the unknown gunmen with several nairaland members here hailing on
UGM are from south west says senator Abaribe
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Thought Provoking Post- Screenshot by Bethel4Life(f): 6:36am On May 09, 2021
horsepower102:
In Life, Every Action has an equal and opposite reaction.

They called me crazy when I predicted in 2019 that a section of IPOB might break out and start arming themselves.
hhmm I never believed that such will happen oo... Because I know how Igbos value life.. so see this happening now gwuru Ike.. just to show that Igbos have been really pushed to the wall..
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Thought Provoking Post- Screenshot by Bethel4Life(f): 6:42am On May 09, 2021
Igbochief001:

I get you ..it's not your fault ...u can't see thought provoking post with single digit IQ

It's like teaching a monkey real analysis ...no way "it " can grab anything

Sorry no vex
epic

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Thought Provoking Post- Screenshot by Nobody: 6:55am On May 09, 2021
QuotaSystem:

Is it your death? Afonja ediot, fucck off.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Thought Provoking Post- Screenshot by kasheemawo(m): 8:08pm On Nov 11, 2021
goodnessme1:
I will destroy the zoo with truth~Mazi Nnamdi Kanu 2014
unfortunately the Monkey is back to our zoo

(1) (2) (Reply)

BREAKING!!.. 2023..Yahaya Bello Unveils His Running Mate (Pix) / See How They Are Deceiving Tinubu Right Now In Owerri, Imo State(photos) / Biafrans In Nothing Hill Carnival London Pictures...biafrans Are Rising..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.