Stats: 3,150,696 members, 7,809,630 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:11 PM

The Reason Why Nigerian Army Gave The Shoot-at-sight Order In Orlu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Reason Why Nigerian Army Gave The Shoot-at-sight Order In Orlu (3590 Views)

Soldier Leaks Shoot-At-Sight Order, Advises Orlu Residents To Relocate - SR / Attacks On Prisons: FG Issues Shoot-At-Sight Order, Declares Prisons ‘Red Zones’ / Obasanjo Ordered Police To Shoot Criminals, OPC At Sight As President (Video) (2) (3) (4)

The Reason Why Nigerian Army Gave The Shoot-at-sight Order In Orlu by GodHatesBigots(m): 8:43pm On May 08, 2021
The Nigerian army has suffered substantial losses of soldiers and trucks in Orlu. They are fighting a guerrilla warfare and, in many cases, the UGM are invisible to them. They are getting frustrated and angry and beginning to attack civilians. Most times, these poorly trained soldiers shoot sporadically in the air for hours, causing mayhem, chaos and confusion. Sometimes an innocent soul is killed by a stray bullet.
Their anger was somewhat pacified a few days ago after the killing of 8 UGM but it was only a short lived victory as there is still non-stop shooting in Orlu as we speak.

Yesterday, the Nigerian army lost a whole unit and their trucks were set ablaze, while their colleagues took to their heels to save their lives. This has destroyed morale in the low ranking cadre of soldiers, and they are looking to revenge, revenge on unarmed civilians and even farm animals.

People must be alert and cautious, don’t go out after 8pm. The UGM will locate them.

My advice to the army is get the hell out of Orlu, go back to your families, villages, and towns. You are fighting a useless war, you are not defending your country, you are being used as useful idiots and cannon fodder for the Fulani terrorist cabal in Aso Rock. They don’t care about you, save your lives.

37 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Reason Why Nigerian Army Gave The Shoot-at-sight Order In Orlu by GodHatesBigots(m): 8:57pm On May 08, 2021
Perfect Truth.

17 Likes

Re: The Reason Why Nigerian Army Gave The Shoot-at-sight Order In Orlu by QuotaSystem: 8:59pm On May 08, 2021
Wahala is when a known sympathiser of soldier-murdering ESN suddenly starts advising soldiers out of love and care.

Better leave Orlu.

The child that says it's mother won't sleep...

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Reason Why Nigerian Army Gave The Shoot-at-sight Order In Orlu by GodHatesBigots(m): 9:00pm On May 08, 2021
QuotaSystem:
[i]Wahala [/i]is when a known sympathiser of soldier-murdering ESN suddenly starts advising soldiers out of love and care.

The child that says it's mother won't sleep...

And the thousands of innocent children , women and men that have been killed by soldiers , they don't matter ?

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Reason Why Nigerian Army Gave The Shoot-at-sight Order In Orlu by Admissionclass: 9:02pm On May 08, 2021
This news sweet me die grin grin you want to win a group that has 90% support of the locals .

36 Likes 5 Shares

Re: The Reason Why Nigerian Army Gave The Shoot-at-sight Order In Orlu by Nobody: 9:05pm On May 08, 2021
I swear, op, change your name to Godhatesfools.

You just admitted that ipob terrorists are killing our military men.

So any revenge by our military is justified

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Reason Why Nigerian Army Gave The Shoot-at-sight Order In Orlu by QuotaSystem: 9:09pm On May 08, 2021
GodHatesBigots:

And the thousands of innocent children , women and men that have been killed by soldiers , they don't matter ?

Ah no o.....feel free to use bombs in Orlu this time so that those Fulani will know you're serious.

I was just amused @ your sudden love & care for Nigerian soldiers whose killing you've been celebrating.

GodHatesBigots:

My advice to the army is get the hell out of Orlu, go back to your families, villages, and towns. You are fighting a useless war, you are not defending your country, you are being used as useful idiots and cannon fodder for the Fulani terrorist cabal in Aso Rock. They don’t care about you, save your lives.

Re: The Reason Why Nigerian Army Gave The Shoot-at-sight Order In Orlu by GodHatesBigots(m): 9:10pm On May 08, 2021
QuotaSystem:

Ah no o.....feel free to use bombs in Orlu this time so that those Fulani will know you're serious.

I was just amused @ your sudden love & care for Nigerian soldiers whose killing you've been celebrating.

I am not one to celebrate the killing of anyone and even soldiers. Do you think they are fighting a just cause ?

16 Likes 5 Shares

Re: The Reason Why Nigerian Army Gave The Shoot-at-sight Order In Orlu by AK481(m): 11:10pm On May 08, 2021
How the problem started.

An unknown nnamdi Kanu was arrested over Biafra issue

His arrest and maltreatment brought sympathy to his group and the Biafra struggle .

As against bail condition, there was a failed assasination from the army , then he jumped bail.

In order to justify his assissination, his group ipob was tagged a terrorist group even without firing a single billet .

The sympathy for them grew.

Stage 2:

To finally nail ipob and the disdain for anything Biafra (note there is a difference between ipob and Biafra, so a Biafra flag holder or someone who admires a Biafra flag is not necessarily ipob— I will come to that mistake later ) , the Nigerian army began a show of force

Show of force brought in operation python dance , non igbo were happy, nothing makes non igbos united firmly apart from igbo slaughtering ( those who understand this like danladi umar use it and escape any consequences of wrong doing)

Operation python dance in a well publicized massacre and high handed ness created an anti igbo perception(recall when they carried out secondary school immunization and the children were running away)

The siblings of those killed and those malhandled picked up arms , this people will later be known as “unknown gunmen “

Stage 3

Fulani herdsmen was ravaging the country and the south west formed amotekun with their state government backing .this was supported massively by the Yorubas

The south east governors , in a bit to play politics and enter the good books of Buhari didn’t bother setting up their , there was killings in south east, there was a vacuum again, it needed to be filled . Nnamdi Kanu sets in , sets up ESN.

ESN set up to chase out terrorist herdsmen was loved by most igbos , and it makes sense since their objective was to create confidence and sense of security.

Army wen the after them in the bushes and they retaliated .

Connects the dots , a lot of people are to blame .

22 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Reason Why Nigerian Army Gave The Shoot-at-sight Order In Orlu by Nobody: 11:20pm On May 08, 2021
GodHatesBigots:
The Nigerian army has suffered substantial losses of soldiers and trucks in Orlu. They are fighting a guerrilla warfare and, in many cases, the UGM are invisible to them. They are getting frustrated and angry and beginning to attack civilians. Most times, these poorly trained soldiers shoot sporadically in the air for hours, causing mayhem, chaos and confusion. Sometimes an innocent soul is killed by a stray bullet.
Their anger was somewhat pacified a few days ago after the killing of 8 UGM but it was only a short lived victory as there is still non-stop shooting in Orlu as we speak.

Yesterday, the Nigerian army lost a whole unit and their trucks were set ablaze, while their colleagues took to their heels to save their lives. This has destroyed morale in the low ranking cadre of soldiers, and they are looking to revenge, revenge on unarmed civilians and even farm animals.

People must be alert and cautious, don’t go out after 8pm. The UGM will locate them.

is that APC burnt by UGM?

Re: The Reason Why Nigerian Army Gave The Shoot-at-sight Order In Orlu by Tochj(m): 1:43am On May 09, 2021
AK481:
How the problem started.

His arrest and maltreatment brought sympathy to his group and the Biafra struggle .

As against bail condition, there was a failed assasination from the army , then he jumped bail.

In order to justify his assissination, his group ipob was tagged a terrorist group even without firing a single billet .

Stage 2

Fulani herdsmen was ravaging the country and the south west formed amotekun with their state government backing .this was supported massively by the Yorubas

The south east, in a bit to play politics and enter the good books of Buhari didn’t bother setting up their , there was killings in south east, there was a vacuum again, it needed to be filled . Nnamdi Kanu sets in , sets up ESN.

ESN set up to chase out terrorist herdsmen was loved by most igbos , and it makes sense since their objective was to create confidence and sense of security.

Demonic Nigeria press can't say this truth the way it is.

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Reason Why Nigerian Army Gave The Shoot-at-sight Order In Orlu by iammo(m): 3:38am On May 09, 2021
Buhari gave a shoot Oon sight order to all assualt riffle bearing non state actors a long time ago before ESN
Re: The Reason Why Nigerian Army Gave The Shoot-at-sight Order In Orlu by Difrent: 4:00am On May 09, 2021
GodHatesBigots:

god punish you

Bigot

That picture is from a church drama......not from a massacre that never took place

Now the whole world can now see the reason why IPOB was designated terrorists.......now all those saying IPOB were not killing can now swallow their prides and accept that indeed IPOB are terrorists........just don't expect us to pity you when soldiers starts killing you like dogs
Re: The Reason Why Nigerian Army Gave The Shoot-at-sight Order In Orlu by talk2hb1(m): 4:50am On May 09, 2021
AK481:
How the problem started.

Stage 2

The south east, in a bit to play politics and enter the good books of Buhari didn’t bother setting up their , there was killings in south east, there was a vacuum again, it needed to be filled . Nnamdi Kanu sets in , sets up ESN.

Those Stage 2 Involves Killing Innocent 19Families in Cold Blood?
Re: The Reason Why Nigerian Army Gave The Shoot-at-sight Order In Orlu by helinues: 5:07am On May 09, 2021
All the miscreants UGM supporters shall soon be dealt with on NL..

You can't be supporting miscreants against our gallant officers, not on this NL
Re: The Reason Why Nigerian Army Gave The Shoot-at-sight Order In Orlu by notym2chektym: 5:48am On May 09, 2021
thebosstrevor1:

The way you reason is out of this world,so any revenge even on kids,women and unarmed civilians is justified abi? Your hatred for the Igbos is justified by this statement

Re: The Reason Why Nigerian Army Gave The Shoot-at-sight Order In Orlu by Xhuntra: 6:02am On May 09, 2021
Why has the shoot at sight order be give in Maiduguri?
Re: The Reason Why Nigerian Army Gave The Shoot-at-sight Order In Orlu by GodHatesBigots(m): 6:11am On May 09, 2021
Difrent:

Bigot

That picture is from a church drama......not from a massacre that never took place

Now the whole world can now see the reason why IPOB was designated terrorists.......now all those saying IPOB were not killing can now swallow their prides and accept that indeed IPOB are terrorists........just don't expect us to pity you when soldiers starts killing you like dogs

Olodo , the photo depicts the massacre which happened at Toll Gate , a dramatisation of the truth that only the r3tarded cannot grasp.

Secondly , IPOB was designated a terrorist group by your terrorist failed government led by a clueless lifeless so called Buhari . The rest of the world refers to them as secessionists or freedom fighters while Your Fulani herdsmen or Wahhabi lunatics are designated as the 4th most deadly terrorist group worldwide. Go and borrow a brain .

Lastly, your team will not win this war , Nigeria is screwed whichever way you look at it.

Re: The Reason Why Nigerian Army Gave The Shoot-at-sight Order In Orlu by Nobody: 6:14am On May 09, 2021
You are right. I have heard from people on ground about how they are losing men. Is it really worth it? Not worth it at all.

Re: The Reason Why Nigerian Army Gave The Shoot-at-sight Order In Orlu by Difrent: 6:35am On May 09, 2021
GodHatesBigots:

Olodo , the photo depicts the massacre which happened at Toll Gate , a dramatisation of the truth that only the r3tarded cannot grasp.

[s]Secondly , IPOB was designated a terrorist group by your terrorist failed government led by a clueless lifeless so called Buhari . The rest of the world refers to them as secessionists or freedom fighters while
Your Fulani herdsmen or Wahhabi lunatics are designated as the 4th most deadly terrorist group worldwide. Go and borrow a brain .

Lastly, your team will not win this war , Nigeria is screwed whichever way you look at it. [/s]

MUMU
Thought one failed DJ said she filmed the whole thing life , why not use her pictures or live videos to depict what happened......why use another picture to prove an even you were supposedly present?

Keep playing Ostrich , I know IPOB want to become as deadly as fulanis terrorists with all this IPOB ugm , very soon you will have your rank in the terrorist ranking.....but abeg start leaving Nigeria for us because you cannot be agitating for secession and you think we will allow your people to make money in Nigeria to be used to buy weapons to kill us , NO we will soon start sending you people away from our lands if your continue this foolishness
Re: The Reason Why Nigerian Army Gave The Shoot-at-sight Order In Orlu by GodHatesBigots(m): 6:40am On May 09, 2021
Difrent:

MUMU
Thought one failed DJ said she filmed the whole thing life , why not use her pictures or live videos to depict what happened......why use another picture to prove an even you were supposedly present?

Keep playing Ostrich , I know IPOB want to become as deadly as fulanis terrorists with all this IPOB ugm , very soon you will have your rank in the terrorist ranking.....but abeg start leaving Nigeria for us because you cannot be agitating for secession and you think we will allow your people to make money in Nigeria to be used to buy weapons to kill us , NO we will soon start sending you people away from our lands if your continue this foolishness

I like how you gloss over all the mayhem , terrorism, destruction and national impoverishment in the biggest global shit hole , with some wishful thinking and mythical belief.

Mind you I am not an IPOB member , though I sympathise with some of their requests and in some way I admire Nnamdi Kanu.

Re: The Reason Why Nigerian Army Gave The Shoot-at-sight Order In Orlu by Insecurity(m): 6:43am On May 09, 2021
helinues:
All the miscreants UGM supporters shall soon be dealt with on NL..

You can't be supporting miscreants against our gallant officers, not on this NL
Shut up pained Yoruba Muslim ! After dealing with your beloved presidency that is supporting bandits and Marauding fulani herdsmen!

Re: The Reason Why Nigerian Army Gave The Shoot-at-sight Order In Orlu by VictorUSA(m): 6:46am On May 09, 2021
Looking forward to moving to the USA.
Re: The Reason Why Nigerian Army Gave The Shoot-at-sight Order In Orlu by GodHatesBigots(m): 6:46am On May 09, 2021
Insecurity:
Shut up pained Yoruba Muslim ! After dealing with your beloved presidency that is supporting bandits and Marauding fulani herdsmen!

He is a wahabbi terrorist sympathiser

Re: The Reason Why Nigerian Army Gave The Shoot-at-sight Order In Orlu by adekolaelect(m): 6:54am On May 09, 2021
This visionless and senseless poepl are celebrating unrest in their region under the brown Roof in South West.I hope when you are reaping what you are sowning you will not lay blame on someone else and claim land from where far away from your papa land?

Re: The Reason Why Nigerian Army Gave The Shoot-at-sight Order In Orlu by GodHatesBigots(m): 7:03am On May 09, 2021
adekolaelect:
This visionless and senseless poepl are celebrating unrest in their region under the brown Roof in South West.I hope when you are reaping what you are sowning you will not lay blame on someone else and claim land from where far away from your papa land?

Violence begets violence . Dialogue is the way out but your terrorist government only know the path of blood shed.

Meanwhile 90% of Nigerians are not benefiting from the shit hole , so what it left ?

Re: The Reason Why Nigerian Army Gave The Shoot-at-sight Order In Orlu by kindlyheart: 7:39am On May 09, 2021
it gets me wondering... our elites are in the office looting and fattening their bank accounts while some people are busy somewhere dying for them.

just thinking out loud.
Re: The Reason Why Nigerian Army Gave The Shoot-at-sight Order In Orlu by gentlestdude(m): 7:44am On May 09, 2021
thebosstrevor1:

but the military started the killings first so UGM are justified than the useless Fulani military.
My wish if for UGM to start killing those useless polithiefcians and their families, na that one go give me joy.

The Economic And Political Impact Of IPOB In Igboland. / How Tinubu And His Minions Brought Down Jonathan's Government (pics/vids) / Ben Ayade And Akpabio Has Reportedly Stepped Down For Tinubu.

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77