Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,119 members, 7,814,927 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:47 PM

Army Of Christ Deliverance Chosen Ministry - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Army Of Christ Deliverance Chosen Ministry (129 Views)

The Lord Chosen Ministry Set To Establish A University In Imo / Pastor Touches A Lady's Vagina & Boobs During Deliverance (Photo) / Help!! I Have A Spirit/Marine Wife. I Need Deliverance (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Army Of Christ Deliverance Chosen Ministry by NowisGod109(f): 10:01pm On May 08, 2021
My Pastor says the world is coming to an end and God has selected His own that will start the new beginning and she said is happening so soon even inless than 10days now. She has been saying this for the past 3months now and when you talk to her about anything you want to do, she will say 'Don't worry, after the new beginning let's see who will remain before we decide anything now' and I've always believed the God in her life that she serves. I'm so scared right now...

Word of prayer:
*Father show me mercy
*Father count me worthy among your own
*Father please don't let me be a partaker of the forth coming destruction
*Father count me among those that will see the new beginning

It is well with us all IJN. Amen

(1) (Reply)

New Jerusalem / "But Now Is Christ Risen From The Dead." / Six Words That Changed A Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.