Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,603 members, 7,955,229 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 08:02 PM

What Was Your Greatest Offence Back Then In Secondary School? - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / What Was Your Greatest Offence Back Then In Secondary School? (480 Views)

Task Force Arrests, Prosecutes 13 "7-up" Workers For Traffic Offence (pics) / Newborn Baby Dumped In Secondary School Pit Latrine In Niger State, Rescued / "It’s An Offence To Go Out With A Pepper Spray" - Nigeria Police Force. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Was Your Greatest Offence Back Then In Secondary School? by Nobody: 11:06pm On May 08, 2021
to be sincere the greatest offence i committed in secondary school was cheating in an examination. and the first time i ever did it i was caught and my punishment was public disgrace and embarrasment.

that was in my jss3
Re: What Was Your Greatest Offence Back Then In Secondary School? by folabayo(f): 3:21pm On May 09, 2021
People like us don't commit offence, but we can constitute nuisance cheesy

I slapped a senior outside the school premises,
So he wants to retaliate, luckily for me a passer by came to my rescue. Dat was how it turned to a serious fight, the proprietor had about the d incident d following day.
They purnished him sha cus he was at fault
Re: What Was Your Greatest Offence Back Then In Secondary School? by LifeOfTrigga(m): 7:24pm On May 09, 2021
WorstWanderland:
to be sincere the greatest offence i committed in secondary school was cheating in an examination. and the first time i ever did it i was caught and my punishment was public disgrace and embarrasment.

that was in my jss3
Used my third term school fees to play konami lipsrsealed

Omo!
shocked
Re: What Was Your Greatest Offence Back Then In Secondary School? by decimalpointer: 7:28pm On May 09, 2021
My greatest offence was s.ucki.ng pr.eek. This was my JS 2.
Re: What Was Your Greatest Offence Back Then In Secondary School? by niyi123: 8:12pm On May 09, 2021
I have a complete unused 6kg gas cylinder for sale at Ikorodu, it is urgent- 7,500, it is sold for 10,500 in the market.
Collection point Ikorodu garrage
Re: What Was Your Greatest Offence Back Then In Secondary School? by fergieboy: 9:08pm On May 09, 2021
I don't know if this is an offence but rather unseriousness

Sneaking out of the school premise with my gang to go watch blue film in cyber cafe and later heading to game house to play ps2 grand theft and soccer

This was around 2003 in secondary school
Re: What Was Your Greatest Offence Back Then In Secondary School? by fergieboy: 9:10pm On May 09, 2021

(1) (Reply)

Video:day Live Robbery In Mile 12 Bridge Lagos / Caught 2 Chickens: Nnamdi And Sunday / Tips To Make At Least $200 A Day With Your Facebook Account

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.