Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,258 members, 7,836,183 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:20 PM

I Don’t Do Small Boys – Mercy Eke Reacts To Allegations That She Snatched Footba - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Don’t Do Small Boys – Mercy Eke Reacts To Allegations That She Snatched Footba (568 Views)

Mercy Eke Reacts As Cardi B Compliments Her (Photo) / Fake Ass: Mercy Eke Reacts To Rumours / "My Ass Is Natural" - Actress Daniella Okeke Reacts To Allegations (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Don’t Do Small Boys – Mercy Eke Reacts To Allegations That She Snatched Footba by tkgz(m): 12:00am On May 09, 2021
I don’t do small boys Mercy Eke reacts – Nigerian businesswoman and reality TV star, Mercy Eke has responded to allegations that she is responsible for breaking up the marriage of footballer, Aaron Samuel.

Gistlovers blog had alleged that Mercy Eke and Samuel’s affair was supposed to be a “one night stand” but it continued until his wife got to know about it.
Read More: https://www.cuzideas.com/i-dont-do-small-boys-mercy-eke-reacts

Re: I Don’t Do Small Boys – Mercy Eke Reacts To Allegations That She Snatched Footba by Kingdavid579(m): 12:56am On May 09, 2021
Small boy wey fit hire u for home service
Re: I Don’t Do Small Boys – Mercy Eke Reacts To Allegations That She Snatched Footba by Iniobong34: 2:41am On May 09, 2021
If na me sef i go deny am. if u knw u knw grin

(1) (Reply)

Top 10 Richest Actors In Nigeria 2021 Updated / Why Are Females Mostly Used As Evil Entities In Horror Movies / 20 Famous Nigerian Celebrities Blessed With Twins Children. (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.