Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,243 members, 7,815,335 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:00 AM

Over 25 Nigerian Soldiers Have So Far Been Killed In Orlu Battle - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Over 25 Nigerian Soldiers Have So Far Been Killed In Orlu Battle (4517 Views)

25 Nigerian Soldiers Operating Armoured Tanks, War Vehicles Resign / Fierce As Over 25 Nigerian Soldiers Have So Far Been Killed In Orlu Battle / Heavy Gunfire In Orlu, Imo As Soldiers And ESN Clash (Disturbing Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Over 25 Nigerian Soldiers Have So Far Been Killed In Orlu Battle by Nobody: 8:48am On May 09, 2021
Winnerforever:

Hundreds What a Liar.

Most of the policemen that were killed died at the hands of criminals. I was told ESN are in the forest and I believe it.

Criminals like Ipob terrorists

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Over 25 Nigerian Soldiers Have So Far Been Killed In Orlu Battle by GodHatesBigots(m): 8:48am On May 09, 2021
thebosstrevor1:

Criminals like Ipob terrorists

My friend go and sit down - coward

1 Like

Re: Over 25 Nigerian Soldiers Have So Far Been Killed In Orlu Battle by mbaise1000: 8:49am On May 09, 2021
[color=#006600][/color]
thebosstrevor1:
If 25 military men have list their lives in orlu.

This is a proof that ipob terrorists are killing our military men.

The military does not forget, they reply killings with killings.

When our military take the battle to ipob camp, ipob terrorists will start behaving like a victim, they will start flooding social media with pictures to receive sympathy.

You can not kill military men and go to sleep peacefully. These men have families, wives and children and relatives waiting for them at home.

Killing of who the suspected ESN or ordinary civilians going about their daily activities? Can you see your wretched hate filled life? Yoi are here supporting the murder if women in the market by your ""brave soldiers"" all this because you want someone wirh a name that sounds like yours to be president of a failed state? Because I don't want to believe you are so low you don't understand what is happening, A BIG SHAME

1 Like

Re: Over 25 Nigerian Soldiers Have So Far Been Killed In Orlu Battle by Nobody: 8:53am On May 09, 2021
mbaise1000:
[color=#006600][/color]

Killing of who the suspected ESN or ordinary civilians going about their daily activities? Can you see your wretched hate filled life? Yoi are here supporting the murder if women in the market by your ""brave soldiers"" all this because you want someone wirh a name that sounds like yours to be president of a failed state? Because I don't want to believe you are so low you don't understand what is happening, A BIG SHAME

There was no murder in that video.

Try again.

The murder i only know is the murders of our police and military officers bu ipob terrorists

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Over 25 Nigerian Soldiers Have So Far Been Killed In Orlu Battle by Okoroawusa: 8:54am On May 09, 2021
Na journalist siddon write this kind thing call am news?

This is sounding like a propaganda not balanced news by professional journalism.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Over 25 Nigerian Soldiers Have So Far Been Killed In Orlu Battle by Nonexisting: 8:54am On May 09, 2021
thebosstrevor1:

There was no murder in that video.

Try again.

The murder i only know is the murders of our police and military officers bu ipob terrorists
Keep deceiving yourself, it will get to your doorstep soon.

1 Like

Re: Over 25 Nigerian Soldiers Have So Far Been Killed In Orlu Battle by mrsoludomeka(m): 8:58am On May 09, 2021
"He who kills by the sword dies by the sword",all the federal government knows is to deploy military to east just because the ipob/esn are fighting against terrorism.buhari will never fight against fulani herdsmen because they are his brothers.ESN should kill them more,25 is too small in numbers,thats what the military deserve.

1 Like

Re: Over 25 Nigerian Soldiers Have So Far Been Killed In Orlu Battle by meccuno: 9:01am On May 09, 2021
helinues:
The UGM wing on NL are at it again...

They always want us to believe their narration but they are not interested to hear others own.

UGM days are numbered...

Take that to bank for cash out
The Nigerian Army said times without Number that Shekau has been killed. Is that the organization that you want us to believe? Why do you love seeing Igbos being killed? Why do you develop happiness when you see Igbos in distress? Watch yourself....

1 Like

Re: Over 25 Nigerian Soldiers Have So Far Been Killed In Orlu Battle by Winnerforever: 9:03am On May 09, 2021
mrsoludomeka:
"He who kills by the sword dies by the sword",all the federal government knows is to deploy military to east just because the ipob/esn are fighting against terrorism.buhari will never fight against fulani herdsmen because they are his brothers.ESN should kill them more,25 is too small in numbers,thats what the military deserve.

Yes, the more soldiers that die the merrier, to hell with their families. If our families cannot have peace then they will never know peace themselves.

As Boko Haram is wasting them in the North, ESN will waste them in the South.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Over 25 Nigerian Soldiers Have So Far Been Killed In Orlu Battle by meccuno: 9:03am On May 09, 2021
[s]
thebosstrevor1:
If 25 military men have list their lives in orlu.

This is a proof that ipob terrorists are killing our military men.

The military does not forget, they reply killings with killings.

When our military take the battle to ipob camp, ipob terrorists will start behaving like a victim, they will start flooding social media with pictures to receive sympathy.

You can not kill military men and go to sleep peacefully. These men have families, wives and children and relatives waiting for them at home.
[/s] The day you will make a sensible post, I will send you recharge card. grin

2 Likes

Re: Over 25 Nigerian Soldiers Have So Far Been Killed In Orlu Battle by Nobody: 9:05am On May 09, 2021
meccuno:
[s][/s] The day you will make a sensible post, I will send you recharge card. grin

I don't need your 200 naira card. I only collect recharge card worth 10k and above.

I know you can't afford that.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Over 25 Nigerian Soldiers Have So Far Been Killed In Orlu Battle by meccuno: 9:08am On May 09, 2021
thebosstrevor1:

I don't need your 200 naira card. I only collect recharge card worth 10k and above.

I know you can't afford that.
make a sensible post without bigotry. And I will send you 10k grin

2 Likes

Re: Over 25 Nigerian Soldiers Have So Far Been Killed In Orlu Battle by Nobody: 9:09am On May 09, 2021
meccuno:
make a sensible post without bigotry. And I will send you 10k grin

You can't afford it.

Your definition of sensible post, means support ipob terrorists.

Hell no, use your 200 naira recharge card to feed your familiy.

I will continue to make my " insensible" post, i love it like that

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Over 25 Nigerian Soldiers Have So Far Been Killed In Orlu Battle by Winnerforever: 9:10am On May 09, 2021
thebosstrevor1:

You can't afford it.

Freedom fighters
Re: Over 25 Nigerian Soldiers Have So Far Been Killed In Orlu Battle by meccuno: 9:11am On May 09, 2021
thebosstrevor1:

You can't afford it.

I will continue to make my " insensible" post, i love it like that
so 10k is what your life is worth? angry

1 Like

Re: Over 25 Nigerian Soldiers Have So Far Been Killed In Orlu Battle by Winnerforever: 9:11am On May 09, 2021
meccuno:

Don't reply that primitive savage, what does he know . Let his bigotry rot inside him and make his life miserable.
Re: Over 25 Nigerian Soldiers Have So Far Been Killed In Orlu Battle by Nobody: 9:12am On May 09, 2021
meccuno:

Use your money to feed your family.

I can't be bought with any amount.

Ipob is a terrorist organization.
Re: Over 25 Nigerian Soldiers Have So Far Been Killed In Orlu Battle by meccuno: 9:13am On May 09, 2021
Winnerforever:

Don't reply that primitive savage, what does he know . Let his bigotry rot inside him and make his life miserable.
he said I use 200 naira data grin grin grin grin Im

2 Likes

Re: Over 25 Nigerian Soldiers Have So Far Been Killed In Orlu Battle by Nobody: 9:13am On May 09, 2021
Winnerforever:

Freedom fighters

Are you free.

Everyday, you cover your head and live in fear.

Thanks to freedom fighters grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Over 25 Nigerian Soldiers Have So Far Been Killed In Orlu Battle by meccuno: 9:14am On May 09, 2021
thebosstrevor1:

Use your money to feed your family.

I can't be bought with any amount.

Ipob is a terrorist organization.
I really would have helped you out. But it's all good. undecided

1 Like

Re: Over 25 Nigerian Soldiers Have So Far Been Killed In Orlu Battle by Nobody: 9:16am On May 09, 2021
meccuno:
I really would have helped you out. But it's all good. undecided

Help your family members.

I don't collect "gifts" aka bribe

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Over 25 Nigerian Soldiers Have So Far Been Killed In Orlu Battle by Elvictor: 9:19am On May 09, 2021
Is more than this, over 25 soldiers killed in Rivers State
Re: Over 25 Nigerian Soldiers Have So Far Been Killed In Orlu Battle by esnbrutality: 9:21am On May 09, 2021
YOU MUST COLLECT GIFTS FROM ISWAP AND SHECOW....

YOU WILL ALSO ENJOY THE LOVE AS PRACTICED BY BOKOHARAM.

thebosstrevor1:

Help your family members.

I don't collect "gifts" aka bribe
Re: Over 25 Nigerian Soldiers Have So Far Been Killed In Orlu Battle by fuckingAyaya(m): 9:21am On May 09, 2021
It's now fire for fire the truck of soldiers that enter ngwa in Abia state they have not seen soldiers nor the Hilux. this is no longer child's play fire me but I must surely fire you to

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Owerri Unknown Gunmen Walking About Freely Today And Shooting - FAKE NEWS !!!! / The Most Unserious Presidential Campaign In The History Of Presidential Campaign / 2023: Tell Me Why I Won’t Vote For This Man (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.