Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,376 members, 7,836,532 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 09:27 AM

Do You Think Is Alive And Well - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Do You Think Is Alive And Well (237 Views)

Major General Duru Is Alive And Well - Police / Keniebi Okoko Is Alive, Not Dead / Nnamdi Kanu Is Alive, Spotted In Jerusalem Praying, Poses With IPOB Members (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You Think Is Alive And Well by FreedomArmy: 7:32am On May 09, 2021
I am asking this question because I can't wrap my head around the fact that this man called bubu is practically nonexistent to the people who elected him to be their president. How Can a leader keep mute when the country he so desired to lead is almost being ground to a halt by high level of insecurity?

Something tells me that buhari can no longer make public appearance. These days its no longer the president,its now the presidency. The term the presidency which is what Nigeria has become use to is a pointer to the fact that buhari is incapacitated and therefore some group of men has assumed his role.

Something is seriously wrong somewhere and people need to the do the needful. The national assembly should do the needful and save their country. The impeachment of buhari will save live and the national assembly should see to that

1 Like

Re: Do You Think Is Alive And Well by Jostoman: 7:50am On May 09, 2021
The person that is advising him to be silent is right there in ASO ROCK with him because I don't see any reason why Nigerians are dying like rat everyday and the president will not come out and take a proactive decision it is the other president Garba shehu that always comes out to issue statement on behalf of the person that is ruling us. This one na real one chance.
Re: Do You Think Is Alive And Well by FreedomArmy: 8:48am On May 09, 2021
That gangster called garba is even more active than the president.
Re: Do You Think Is Alive And Well by helinues: 8:54am On May 09, 2021
Buhari or Jubril?

Which one?
Re: Do You Think Is Alive And Well by Nonexisting: 9:00am On May 09, 2021
Buhari is dead, what we have in Abuja is an impostor.
Re: Do You Think Is Alive And Well by nedu666: 9:06am On May 09, 2021
When buhari was not president, he was granting interview to bbc hausa service, radio kaduna, newspapers and magazines talking about insecurity, economy, corruption etc. But when he becomes president he stops granting interview, turns deaf and dumb to insecurity, corruption, failing economy

(1) (Reply)

Boko Haram Offers Adamawa Community N2million Discount From N30million Ransom / Ramadan: Ganduje Declares Friday Work-free Day / Emir Of Gombe, Governor Yahaya Celebrate Sallah With Colourful Durbar

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.