Stats: 3,154,559 members, 7,823,456 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:25 AM

Debris From Chinese Rocket Eventually Crashes Into Indian Ocean - Science/Technology (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Debris From Chinese Rocket Eventually Crashes Into Indian Ocean (41463 Views)

Russia's Luna-25 Space Vehicle Crashes Into The Moon (Photos) / Indian Goat Gives Birth To ‘Humanoid Kid’ With Baby-Like Face (Pics) / Jeff Bezos' Space Rocket Is Set To Begin Selling Tickets For Rides Into Space (2) (3) (4)

Re: Debris From Chinese Rocket Eventually Crashes Into Indian Ocean by MERCHANDISER: 9:58am On May 09, 2021
DenreleDave:
Fine..

Another war will start between China and India

Why can't it fall inside Chinese Ocean, why Indian ocean...?

China and trouble seeking Sha...

India will show them how fight is the way they show us in their movie... The likes of Shar khan and khan family, krishna, Kapoor family will represent India in the fight..

China will bring their tai chi master like jetli Jackie Chan, Donnie yen and co to represent them..

Lemmme grab my popcorn as the fight starts

grin grin grin grin grin grin
China is more powerful military than India nah....

India is not a match to China even US is afraid of them
Re: Debris From Chinese Rocket Eventually Crashes Into Indian Ocean by Heavensent01(m): 10:00am On May 09, 2021
Righteousness2:
I Have a Feeling that the incident of the Tower of Babel in the Bible is what played out in this Chinese rocket event.

In the Tower of Babel, humans decided to build a house that will reach to Heaven. Truly , they began to Build. ALMIGHTY BABA looked from above and said, if I leave this People , they will accomplish what they desire. BABA quickly Switched the tongues of everyone working on site. Na so project scatter!

I Believe ALMIGHTY BABA did something similar on this China Rocket. I Believe HE did it to tame man's Pride.

please put me through to the verse I can read the story of Tower of Babel

thanks
Re: Debris From Chinese Rocket Eventually Crashes Into Indian Ocean by Patrioticbreed9(m): 10:02am On May 09, 2021
Vynd44:
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin Yes, edible ones. how many tons do you need?
25 tons grin.. But hope it's not cancerogenous undecided
Re: Debris From Chinese Rocket Eventually Crashes Into Indian Ocean by Nobody: 10:10am On May 09, 2021
MERCHANDISER:
China is more powerful military than India nah....

India is not a match to China even US is afraid of them

You are high.. did you just say USA is afraid of China?? And that Indian army is weak?? Go and check the list of the most powerful militaries in the world... Sh*t
Re: Debris From Chinese Rocket Eventually Crashes Into Indian Ocean by patorial(m): 10:34am On May 09, 2021
Righteousness2:
I Have a Feeling that the incident of the Tower of Babel in the Bible is what played out in this Chinese rocket event.

In the Tower of Babel, humans decided to build a house that will reach to Heaven. Truly , they began to Build. ALMIGHTY BABA looked from above and said, if I leave this People , they will accomplish what they desire. BABA quickly Switched the tongues of everyone working on site. Na so project scatter!

I Believe ALMIGHTY BABA did something similar on this China Rocket. I Believe HE did it to tame man's Pride.

Do you even know what rocket debris means?
No spaceship goes into space with its rocket.

But una Bible story Sha, isn't same skyscraper God stopped in the Bible little as those ones we have now?
Re: Debris From Chinese Rocket Eventually Crashes Into Indian Ocean by BodePolScience: 10:41am On May 09, 2021
Righteousness2:

Sir! Do you actually believe your Life is Real or something just Metaphorical?
My life is real! But just want to know your view about the above question
Re: Debris From Chinese Rocket Eventually Crashes Into Indian Ocean by Righteousness2(m): 10:44am On May 09, 2021
BodePolScience:
My life is real! But just want to know your view about the above question
If your life is Real, then the Bible is Real.
Re: Debris From Chinese Rocket Eventually Crashes Into Indian Ocean by FirstCounsel(m): 10:45am On May 09, 2021
Bornsinner7:
E no land for Abuja again??
Re: Debris From Chinese Rocket Eventually Crashes Into Indian Ocean by BodePolScience: 10:53am On May 09, 2021
Offpoint1:

A reasonable human being knows that was metaphorical story.

How can a human build a tower that will reach a suppose invisible heaven?

Voyage one has enter interstellar and yet didn't get to heaven and God didn't crash it
But Oga Righteousness2 said it's real.
Re: Debris From Chinese Rocket Eventually Crashes Into Indian Ocean by arkonpoint: 11:06am On May 09, 2021
Dagger111:
I was there, i saw it.

In your dreams, abi?
Re: Debris From Chinese Rocket Eventually Crashes Into Indian Ocean by LightUpWithKemi: 11:14am On May 09, 2021
Thank God, it fell into Indian Ocean. Chinese and their half baked approach to thing be curtailed without further delay.

Enough of their madness - outbreak of Covid 19, Debris falling from space, only God knows what's coming up next.

For free shout outs, check my signature.
Re: Debris From Chinese Rocket Eventually Crashes Into Indian Ocean by Techguy96(m): 11:33am On May 09, 2021
Righteousness2:

Man has been to the moon, man has place a drone and an unman vehicle currently studying mars, man has sent ship far beyond the sky to other planets.
What happened now has nothing to do with god
Re: Debris From Chinese Rocket Eventually Crashes Into Indian Ocean by Thazard(m): 12:18pm On May 09, 2021
DenreleDave:
Fine..

Another war will start between China and India

Why can't it fall inside Chinese Ocean, why Indian ocean...?

China and trouble seeking Sha...

India will show them how fight is the way they show us in their movie... The likes of Shar khan and khan family, krishna, Kapoor family will represent India in the fight..

China will bring their tai chi master like jetli Jackie Chan, Donnie yen and co to represent them..

Lemmme grab my popcorn as the fight starts

grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Debris From Chinese Rocket Eventually Crashes Into Indian Ocean by Nobody: 1:09pm On May 09, 2021
Righteousness2:

But this is normal occurrence. Rocket launched in space usually have debris that will fall off after reaching the orbit.

The major and important part of the rocket is in the orbit now and that is what they need. The fall off part is not useful.
Re: Debris From Chinese Rocket Eventually Crashes Into Indian Ocean by showafrica(m): 1:13pm On May 09, 2021
Bornsinner7:

Its like you were expecting it to land on that man's head.
Re: Debris From Chinese Rocket Eventually Crashes Into Indian Ocean by CanisMajor707: 2:00pm On May 09, 2021
Islam is the worst religion ever.
Re: Debris From Chinese Rocket Eventually Crashes Into Indian Ocean by Deldrax29: 2:07pm On May 09, 2021
Before nko? Se u don forget say Chinese products no dey last smiley smiley smiley
Re: Debris From Chinese Rocket Eventually Crashes Into Indian Ocean by Damovintrain: 2:08pm On May 09, 2021
Bornsinner7:

I was hoping Aso rock o
Re: Debris From Chinese Rocket Eventually Crashes Into Indian Ocean by kaludestiny10(m): 3:33pm On May 09, 2021
And also fall on all the incompetent politicians in Nigeria.
post=101512706:
Long story last!

Thank God no innocent life was lost.

But how all of us @MANNA wish this Rocket fall on top the heads of all Boko Haram, ipob terrorist organizations, evil Herdsmen, Unknown Gunmen, kidnappers, criminals, Bandits and all evil vices terrorising our nation.

All of una no go dey spare for the next one.
Animalistic swines na one rocket go settle una matter las las.
Re: Debris From Chinese Rocket Eventually Crashes Into Indian Ocean by Nobody: 7:28pm On May 09, 2021
Re: Debris From Chinese Rocket Eventually Crashes Into Indian Ocean by wallexbaba(m): 7:56pm On May 09, 2021
Hello Gentlepeace.
1.Your diary has been great, and I really hope many people gain from it just as I have...great work

2. Here is the link to the thread.
https://www.nairaland.com/6478897/bet-trading-diary-journey-millionaire/7#101528770

Re: Debris From Chinese Rocket Eventually Crashes Into Indian Ocean by backtalkG(m): 8:29am On May 10, 2021
So the debris have landed in the India ocean .... I can finally take off my helmet
Re: Debris From Chinese Rocket Eventually Crashes Into Indian Ocean by undercurrent(m): 2:57pm On May 12, 2021
Re: Debris From Chinese Rocket Eventually Crashes Into Indian Ocean by wallexbaba(m): 7:44pm On May 12, 2021
undercurrent:

Guy drop ur number to @GentlePeace so we can be funded.
M.T.N 090-69-72-26-97

I was not permitted to quote his page, don't know why.
Re: Debris From Chinese Rocket Eventually Crashes Into Indian Ocean by undercurrent(m): 10:09pm On May 12, 2021

Kid Builds Locally-Made "Caterpillar" In Eastern Nigeria / Longest Recorded Earthquake In The History Of The World Lasted For 32 Yrs (Pics) / 21 Overwhelming Images Showing The Effects Of Humans On Earth