Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,865 members, 7,810,296 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:15 AM

Glory Nkwocha: Stray Bullet Kills NSCDC Official During Imo Army, Hoodlums Clash - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Glory Nkwocha: Stray Bullet Kills NSCDC Official During Imo Army, Hoodlums Clash (38936 Views)

2 Shot Dead As Rival Hoodlums Clash Over Girlfriend In Kwara (Graphic Photo) / NSCDC Official Flogs His Sisters For Having Boyfriends (Pics) / NSCDC Official Shoots DSS Operative Dead In Osun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Glory Nkwocha: Stray Bullet Kills NSCDC Official During Imo Army, Hoodlums Clash by stayclearofme: 6:32pm On May 09, 2021
humilitypays:
Tinubu continue sponsoring unknown gunmen to destabilize Southeast and South South to further convince your Northern masters that you are the right candidate from the Southern region to become the President in 2023, your days are numbered Tinubu.

Tinubu and his Yoruba APC criminals are Unknown Gunmen.

Unknown Gunmen = Tinubu + Yoruba APC demons.

ESN is not Unknown Gunmen.

ESN is an offshoot of IPOB mainly created to defend Igbo regions from Fulani terrorists attacks on Igbo farmers and villagers.
I pity who buy phone and data for you.
Re: Glory Nkwocha: Stray Bullet Kills NSCDC Official During Imo Army, Hoodlums Clash by ANYANWUIBE(m): 6:34pm On May 09, 2021
I recently treated and discharged her father in the hospital i work few days before the incident, She even took my number to keep in touch. Only to hear about this bitter news....
Re: Glory Nkwocha: Stray Bullet Kills NSCDC Official During Imo Army, Hoodlums Clash by kingmsookwagh(m): 6:34pm On May 09, 2021
Bluntguy:
So this beautiful lady's life has been wasted just like that? May her spirit not rest in peace until her killer's life is also wasted. Don't RIP for now.
you no hear say na stray Bullet?

Okay make I put am well for you, Na BULLET WEY MISS ROAD
Re: Glory Nkwocha: Stray Bullet Kills NSCDC Official During Imo Army, Hoodlums Clash by Edusouls(m): 6:36pm On May 09, 2021
I don’t know how imo state allowed their adorable state bubbling with life to be used by this lunatic Kanu and his hopeless hoodlums as a base? See the tragic loss of lives of Ndi Igbo, on their own home..soon ESN would be obliterated, but the lessons would be learned the hardway..
Re: Glory Nkwocha: Stray Bullet Kills NSCDC Official During Imo Army, Hoodlums Clash by atonement12: 6:38pm On May 09, 2021
Xhuntra:
UGM were brought from the SW to destroy the SE and their properties. All their evil plans will backfire
Werey!
Re: Glory Nkwocha: Stray Bullet Kills NSCDC Official During Imo Army, Hoodlums Clash by Baawaa(m): 6:41pm On May 09, 2021
Bluntguy:
So this beautiful lady's life has been wasted just like that? May her spirit not rest in peace until her killer's life is also wasted. Don't RIP for now.
What kind of prayer is this
Re: Glory Nkwocha: Stray Bullet Kills NSCDC Official During Imo Army, Hoodlums Clash by Lekan239(m): 6:41pm On May 09, 2021
humilitypays:
Tinubu continue sponsoring unknown gunmen to destabilize Southeast and South South to further convince your Northern masters that you are the right candidate from the Southern region to become the President in 2023, your days are numbered Tinubu.

ESN is an offshoot of IPOB mainly created to defend Igbo regions from Fulani terrorists attacks on Igbo farmers and villagers.
lol
Re: Glory Nkwocha: Stray Bullet Kills NSCDC Official During Imo Army, Hoodlums Clash by atonement12: 6:42pm On May 09, 2021
humilitypays:

Werey!
Re: Glory Nkwocha: Stray Bullet Kills NSCDC Official During Imo Army, Hoodlums Clash by onuman: 6:46pm On May 09, 2021
ebukajay184:
Stray Bullet Kills NSCDC Official In Her Home During Army And Hoodlums Clash In Imo (Photo)

An officer of the Nigeria Security and Civil Defence Corps identified as Mrs Glory Nkwocha was killed by a stray bullet in Imo State, IgbereTV reports.

Mrs Nkwocha was at her house with her family on Thursday, May 6, when a stray bullet from a gun duel between combined security operatives and hoodlums in Orlu town hit her.

She was immediately rushed to the Intensive care unit of the Federal Medical Center, Owerri, where she later died on Friday, May 7.

Her remains have been deposited in a mortuary The gunbattle also left no fewer than eleven hoodlums dead.

Jones FCC Onwuasoanya wrote on Facebook;

https://www.facebook.com/100000420091921/posts/4191266274230668/?app=fbl

Jones FCC Onwuasoanya, the Spokesman of former governor Rochas Okorocha, has been writing gibberish waiting for the day Fulani shall anoint his mentor, Okorocha to become president of Nigeria.

He has been singing to the gallery. Nobody in Imo state reads his gibberish anymore.

How did he know that the unknown gunmen were pro-Biafra activists?
Re: Glory Nkwocha: Stray Bullet Kills NSCDC Official During Imo Army, Hoodlums Clash by atonement12: 6:48pm On May 09, 2021
samwillyco1:
Why is it that IGBO politicians, Church Leaders and Ohaneza ndi IGBO are keeping quiet, it is time to call HOPE and NIGERIAN ARMY to order, or the State House of Assembly should better impeach him to safeguard the lives of IMO LITES
gESN killing security men should not be called to order?
Re: Glory Nkwocha: Stray Bullet Kills NSCDC Official During Imo Army, Hoodlums Clash by onuman: 6:51pm On May 09, 2021
Digriz:
ESN and UGM are not the same Mr OP. One is a secret federal government machinery. They are the ones killing people and destroying properties in the south east and south South and they are the unknown gunmen you hear about.

You got it.

Unknown gunmen are ISWAP/Boko Haram combo killing Igbo policemen, destroying government buildings in the east, with the intention to draw Nigeria’s armed forces to come in to the east to complete their Jihad.

Unfortunately, some gullible people are made to believe that unknown gunmen are ESN people.
Re: Glory Nkwocha: Stray Bullet Kills NSCDC Official During Imo Army, Hoodlums Clash by lexy2014: 6:57pm On May 09, 2021
Kuginzi:

Oya!
Is it ESN and unknown gunmen that killed d lady?
Re: Glory Nkwocha: Stray Bullet Kills NSCDC Official During Imo Army, Hoodlums Clash by Emmanuelellah: 6:59pm On May 09, 2021
Oh stray bullet why? May her soul rest in peace
Re: Glory Nkwocha: Stray Bullet Kills NSCDC Official During Imo Army, Hoodlums Clash by Halifaxguy: 7:04pm On May 09, 2021
I predicted what is currently happening in SE a longtime ago and is now taking place. I said these in one of my comments to a thread:

We igbos don't know the kind of calamities that will befall us soon with the way the youths in South east sympathizes with ipob and their ESN terrorists. These guys will set south east on fire pretty soon, with the way and manner they are acquiring arms and guns. This guys will turn to the boko haram and bandits of south east soon, time will tell. I pity all you people cheering Nnamdi Kalu and his terrorists members , when the time comes all of una go feel the heat, south east will be very hot for everyone then. This guys will eventually use these guns on you sympathizers. Because the reality is Biafra is not coming thru Nmadi Kalu Igbos and may never come. The ESN you guys are cheering now will soon use those guns to kidnap your loved ones, kill and robber your brothers and sisters. That's the more reasons that sane igbos not the stupid ones that have been brainwashed by Kalu should rise and in strong voice condemn NMK and his gullible supporters. We should not allow emotions to cloud our logical thinking, we should not allow Nnamdi Kalu to set igboland on fire, because if we do na we igbos go suffer the disasters that will befall us.
Go and learn what is currently happening to Anglophone part of Cameroon. Now the rebels they cheered on is now killing their own people that they said they are fighting for their freedoms. Economic activities have been totally crippled in that region. This will be what will happen to my beloved igboland soon courtesy of Igbos and ESN terrorists and some foolish igbo youths are still cheering them for an imaginary Biafra that they will not realize
Re: Glory Nkwocha: Stray Bullet Kills NSCDC Official During Imo Army, Hoodlums Clash by LifeOfTrigga(m): 7:19pm On May 09, 2021
Bluntguy:
Na karma hit her!
Re: Glory Nkwocha: Stray Bullet Kills NSCDC Official During Imo Army, Hoodlums Clash by Kaiser20: 7:25pm On May 09, 2021
Edusouls:
I don’t know how imo state allowed their adorable state bubbling with life to be used by this lunatic Kanu and his hopeless hoodlums as a base? See the tragic loss of lives of Ndi Igbo, on their own home..soon ESN would be obliterated, but the lessons would be learned the hardway..
Bro. They brainwashed dem all.
Even Orlu and Owerri indigenes in diaspora contributed DOLLARS, pounds and EUROS to ESN to destroy all the police stations in imo state and kill police officers.
Re: Glory Nkwocha: Stray Bullet Kills NSCDC Official During Imo Army, Hoodlums Clash by Edusouls(m): 7:58pm On May 09, 2021
Look at that foolishness, someone just committing suicide, you are sending funds to turn ur own home into a war zone, were ur siblings parents and relatives live? And they think they can win security forces with ESN? Igbos are one very sentimental and very pathetic tribe in Nigeria I swear..
Kaiser20:

Bro. They brainwashed dem all.
Even Orlu and Owerri indigenes in diaspora contributed DOLLARS, pounds and EUROS to ESN to destroy all the police stations in imo state and kill police officers.
Re: Glory Nkwocha: Stray Bullet Kills NSCDC Official During Imo Army, Hoodlums Clash by ofiko123(m): 8:14pm On May 09, 2021
Xiaomi1:
Is that also friendly fire?

No fire is friendly??
Re: Glory Nkwocha: Stray Bullet Kills NSCDC Official During Imo Army, Hoodlums Clash by ofiko123(m): 8:15pm On May 09, 2021
Emmanuelellah:
Oh stray bullet why? May her soul rest in peace

May her soul rest in perfect peace..
Re: Glory Nkwocha: Stray Bullet Kills NSCDC Official During Imo Army, Hoodlums Clash by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 8:38pm On May 09, 2021
Nairaland afonja media weapon... see as they tribalized unknown Gun Men as ipob biafra and esn.. yoruba hatred for igbos who do not care about their existence is really hurting them...
Re: Glory Nkwocha: Stray Bullet Kills NSCDC Official During Imo Army, Hoodlums Clash by Jsarki: 8:44pm On May 09, 2021
Did not make the same mistake made by northern people, you should raise against these terrorists before its too late. If not northeast will be a peaceful zone compare to your area. Open your eyes and see terrorist as terrorist not as hausa,Fulani,Igbo or yorubas.
Re: Glory Nkwocha: Stray Bullet Kills NSCDC Official During Imo Army, Hoodlums Clash by Kuginzi: 8:55pm On May 09, 2021
lexy2014:

Is it ESN and unknown gunmen that killed d lady?
If you ask me, na who I go ask?
Re: Glory Nkwocha: Stray Bullet Kills NSCDC Official During Imo Army, Hoodlums Clash by ORIAYO70(m): 9:49pm On May 09, 2021
Xhuntra:
UGM were brought from the SW to destroy the SE and their properties. All their evil plans will backfire

Na aboki I think say e no get sense
I no no say Igbo boy could be this senseless.
Re: Glory Nkwocha: Stray Bullet Kills NSCDC Official During Imo Army, Hoodlums Clash by ogtavia(m): 11:00pm On May 09, 2021
benpuzzy:
I don't take anything from Onwuasoanya too serious because he is not different from Aunty Lorietta how did he know that it was the bullet from the ESN that killed the lady. They never forced anybody to release their car to them in Akokwa because people were cheering them, i only know that they killed a man because he was driving a government vehicle. He failed to inform us that these people collected the vehicle of EBUBEAGU in Akokwa without harming its occupants.

It's a true story. She is my friend's mom.
Re: Glory Nkwocha: Stray Bullet Kills NSCDC Official During Imo Army, Hoodlums Clash by Elock1: 11:39pm On May 09, 2021
benpuzzy:
I don't take anything from Onwuasoanya too serious because he is not different from Aunty Lorietta how did he know that it was the bullet from the ESN that killed the lady. They never forced anybody to release their car to them in Akokwa because people were cheering them, i only know that they killed a man because he was driving a government vehicle. He failed to inform us that these people collected the vehicle of EBUBEAGU in Akokwa without harming its occupants.
wait.. ESN go collect ebubeagu car?
Re: Glory Nkwocha: Stray Bullet Kills NSCDC Official During Imo Army, Hoodlums Clash by benpuzzy(m): 4:29am On May 10, 2021
Elock1:
wait.. ESN go collect ebubeagu car?
Yes ooo but they did not do anything to them. They just collected their car and added it to the ones with them.
Re: Glory Nkwocha: Stray Bullet Kills NSCDC Official During Imo Army, Hoodlums Clash by benpuzzy(m): 4:31am On May 10, 2021
ogtavia:

It's a true story. She is my friend's mom.
Eyaa, may her soul R.I.P.
Re: Glory Nkwocha: Stray Bullet Kills NSCDC Official During Imo Army, Hoodlums Clash by ogtavia(m): 5:07am On May 10, 2021
benpuzzy:
Eyaa, may her soul R.I.P.

Amen.
Re: Glory Nkwocha: Stray Bullet Kills NSCDC Official During Imo Army, Hoodlums Clash by MoIbrahim: 5:17am On May 10, 2021
What is hoodlums? Call them Igbo/ESN, IPOB Gunmen.

If you can be saying Fulani herdsmen, it is hypocrisy to be saying hoodlum and gunmen in this case. Stark hypocrisy.
Re: Glory Nkwocha: Stray Bullet Kills NSCDC Official During Imo Army, Hoodlums Clash by skybeauty(f): 6:07am On May 10, 2021
Firstorderwizard:
RIP to her
But my question: Is ESN written on the bullet that killed her?
The two parties UGM and Nigerian army should be blamed for fighting in a densely populated area. They should take their battle to the forest.

Rather the military should be blamed for first attacking innocent citizens going about their lawful business before the intervention of UGM as an eye witness told BBC Igbo.

Since they have DSS they should trace their location with modern technologies and engage them face to face. They should stop harassing bloody civilians.

This guys operates for hours without military intervention but when they are gone, the army suddenly appears and start arresting Okada drivers/ motor park agbero and summarily executing them.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Policemen Kill Robbers In Rivers During Daylight Operation. Graphic Photos / Brothel Owner Killed By Prostitutes In Ekiti Over Pension, Savings (pic) / Policeman Seen Trying To Shoot Dogs Hindering Him From Arresting Their Owner.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.