Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,000 members, 7,817,956 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:54 PM

Nigerian Prophets And Pastors And Their Prophecies About Nigeria. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Nigerian Prophets And Pastors And Their Prophecies About Nigeria. (433 Views)

How Nigerian Prophets Gave 15 Fake Prophecies – Report / Prophet Wale Olagunju 2019 Prophecies About Nigeria, Saraki, Buhari, Agbaje / Prophet Wale Olagunju Prophecies About 2019 Elections That Have Come To Pass (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Prophets And Pastors And Their Prophecies About Nigeria. by Nobody: 8:39am On May 09, 2021
Nigeria is "blessed" with thousands of churches and pastors, sometimes, i wonder if this so called blessing is a cause or a real blessing.

Everyday, one pastor or prophet spring up to prophecy negativity about Nigeria Nigeria but then the next day in his church blesses his members.

My problem with these pastors and prophets is this, how can you cause and see negativity about Nigeria but then bless your members who lives in Nigeria. Don't you know if you cause Nigeria, you are also causing your members because they live in Nigeria.

For instance, you see plane crash, bomb blast, killings and death, lets imagine, 2 of your members were in a plane that crashed or were killed in a conflict, haven't your members become victims of your so called bad prophecies.

My message to all these prophets and pastors that love to see badluck for Nigeria, know that when you cause Nigeria, some of your own members will become victims of your causes and negativity.
Re: Nigerian Prophets And Pastors And Their Prophecies About Nigeria. by Nobody: 8:54am On May 09, 2021
Lalasticlala, pls move to fb
Re: Nigerian Prophets And Pastors And Their Prophecies About Nigeria. by mrfizy(m): 10:15am On May 09, 2021
It is a case of Us versus Them,though Nigeria may boil,herds men and bandits run around unhindered and unknown gunmen take down the lives of known and unknown people,"true believers" (members of a particular denomination) will come to no harm and will succeed and thrive because "the plans I have for you are for good,to give you an expected end".
It's a case of "If you belong here,you are safe, if not you are doomed for destruction".
The Lord miraculously always saves his own. Be the lord's own today.
Re: Nigerian Prophets And Pastors And Their Prophecies About Nigeria. by Nobody: 10:45am On May 09, 2021
mrfizy:
It is a case of Us versus Them,though Nigeria may boil,herds men and bandits run around unhindered and unknown gunmen take down the lives of known and unknown people,"true believers" (members of a particular denomination) will come to no harm and will succeed and thrive because "the plans I have for you are for good,to give you an expected end".
It's a case of "If you belong here,you are safe, if not you are doomed for destruction".
The Lord miraculously always saves his own. Be the lord's own today.

Lol..you got it.

But then what happens to the member when he enters into nigeria from church?

This is where the prophet logic fails

(1) (Reply)

Download Apostle Joshua Selman Short Video On Revivals @ Www.dailyreviw.co.ng / Bishop David OYEDEPO Sacks 40 Pastors For Low Income From Their Branches / $250k Reward For Anyone Who Can Demonstrate "Paranormal Ability"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.