Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,154 members, 7,811,315 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:05 AM

Is God In All Church - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Is God In All Church (714 Views)

Nigerian Bishops: "All Church Hospitals Can Be Used For COVID-19 Patients" / 3-year-old Praise, Israel Ezekiel's Daughter Kneels As She Worships God In Kenya / China Bans Christians From All Church Activities (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is God In All Church by winnersilver22: 9:22am On May 09, 2021
there are so many church, with few genuine one. everyone believe in their church being real. is there God presence in a church were there are. fake pastor and some members are real? does my tithe count in such church?
Re: Is God In All Church by chatinent: 9:28am On May 09, 2021
No.

If you are still inferring his omnipresence, NO.

There is only one true church.

Jesus allowed us to discover the one and true church; “by their fruits you shall know them.”

The true church must have love amongst themselves, sanctify God's name, Jehovah, as Jesus taught in his model prayer, and declare the kingdom message for people near and far.

Sadly, the majority of churches are busy making money. The “tithe, offering, miracles, prosperity” trend rings the bell.

What about their beliefs?

Are what they preach what Jesus would preach?

Did Jesus preach the immortality of the soul, torment in a fiery furnace, homosexuality, afterlife, karma, or trinity?

No.

You have your answer now.

Use your mind's eye to sift out these people.
Re: Is God In All Church by Righteousness2(m): 9:30am On May 09, 2021
In the matter of a place of Worship , you must understand that not Everyone that says LORD, LORD will enter Heaven. but those that do the will of the FATHER.
If you Honest with GOD and you ask HIM in prayer for HIS place for you to Worship HIM in Spirit and in truth, HE will Direct you.

On the Matter of your Givings, you must understand what GOD desires from us First, is our Hearts. He needs us to Surrender our Hearts to Him. That is the Greatest!

On the Matter of your Giving of your substances, you must understand that there are Good grounds and bad grounds.
You need to Channel your substance to a Good ground so as not to be a part of evil.
Re: Is God In All Church by budaatum: 11:44am On May 09, 2021
God Builds a 'Church'

And God said, Let us make man in our image, after our likeness: and let them have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over the cattle, and over all the earth, and over every creeping thing that creepeth upon the earth.

And the Lord God formed man of the dust of the ground, and breathed into his nostrils the breath of life; and humans became a living soul.

So God created man in his own image, in the image of God created he him; male and female created he them.

1 Like

Re: Is God In All Church by Dtruthspeaker: 12:11pm On May 09, 2021
winnersilver22:
there are so many church, with few genuine one. everyone believe in their church being real. is there God presence in a church were there are. fake pastor and some members are real? does my tithe count in such church?

Did you not hear that God has removed Himself from churches?

Where we not told "But the hour cometh, and now is, when the true worshippers shall worship the Father in spirit and in truth: John 4:23

Not in churches!
Re: Is God In All Church by Dtruthspeaker: 12:14pm On May 09, 2021
budaatum:
God Builds a 'Church'

And God said, Let us make man in our image, after our likeness: and let them have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over the cattle, and over all the earth, and over every creeping thing that creepeth upon the earth.

So God created man in his own image, in the image of God created he him; male and female created he them.

And the Lord God formed man of the dust of the ground, and breathed into his nostrils the breath of life; and humans became a living soul.

So out of Joint and person and Thread! I hope one day you would gain sight and understanding!
Re: Is God In All Church by budaatum: 12:19pm On May 09, 2021
Dtruthspeaker:

So out of Joint and person and Thread! I hope one day you would gain sight and understanding!

Fast and pray and your hope might come to pass.
Re: Is God In All Church by Dtruthspeaker: 12:51pm On May 09, 2021
budaatum:

Fast and pray and your hope might come to pass.

No sir, I won't do that! The Law just simply says that I should warn you which I have done severally, so I am free of debt!
Re: Is God In All Church by budaatum: 12:57pm On May 09, 2021
Dtruthspeaker:

No sir, I won't do that! The Law just simply says that I should warn you which I have done severally, so I am free of debt!

I'm certain The Law also warns you to mind your forest before minding my twigs, but I guess one is allowed to selectively obey the laws one wants to and ignore those one doesn't care for especially the ones that convict yourself.
Re: Is God In All Church by winnersilver22: 1:05pm On May 09, 2021
Dtruthspeaker:

Did you not hear that God has removed Himself from churches?

Where we not told "But the hour cometh, and now is, when the true worshippers shall worship the Father in spirit and in truth: John 4:23

Not in churches!

"worship in truth and in spirit", does that mean I can worship God personally without going to any gathering
Re: Is God In All Church by budaatum: 1:12pm On May 09, 2021
winnersilver22:

"worship in truth and in spirit", does that mean I can worship God personally without going to any gathering

Worship means do the will of God. The priest and Levite were on the way to a building to worship God but Christ told you to worship like the pagan non-God believing Samaritan worshipped, because in as much as ye do to those whom thou see the Lord God Almighty that thou see not is pleased.

May you be guided by the Holy Spirit.
Re: Is God In All Church by Dtruthspeaker: 1:26pm On May 09, 2021
winnersilver22:

Only A Good and Righteous Gathering if you can find Any, will do. Remember, God is not far from the Righteous, that is The Law!

If you do find any, then go Solo. The Samaritan woman was Solo, Noah was Solo, Abraham, Isaac, Jacob, David, Job all was Solo.

Psalm 1 should be your Law here, for if you stay were charcoal is, you must get dirty!
Re: Is God In All Church by Dtruthspeaker: 1:42pm On May 09, 2021
budaatum:

I'm certain The Law also warns you to mind your forest before minding my twigs, but I guess one is allowed to selectively obey the laws one wants to and ignore those one doesn't care for especially the ones that convict yourself.

If I had any fault, surely you would not hesitate to tell me for 3 doth watch over my soul
1) God (He preserveth the soul of the righteous)
2) Me (He that keepeth instruction)
3) my fellow men (the mouth of a righteous man is a well of Life)
Re: Is God In All Church by budaatum: 1:50pm On May 09, 2021
Dtruthspeaker:

If I had any fault, surely you would not hesitate to tell me for 3 doth watch over my soul
1) God (He preserveth the soul of the righteous)
2) Me (He that keepeth instruction)
3) my fellow men (the mouth of a righteous man is a well of Life)

I will hesitate to tell you actually, because in telling you your fault I will be ignoring my own fault of disobeying the Law of the Forest in my Eye while focusing on the tiny twig in your eye and you will see that I am ignorant by my faulty fruits.

I guess I am not righteous like you seem to be.
Re: Is God In All Church by Dtruthspeaker: 3:11pm On May 09, 2021
budaatum:

I will hesitate to tell you actually, because in telling you your fault...

No problem! After traveling long in this journey of life and 99% of the trip being filled with complaints and faults of mine, I know for a certainty that when I make a fault, Someone, Somewhere ALWAYS Comes to Notify me of it, even the Bible too.

That's how I have proceeded and made corrections when I understood the validity of the correction, which has made me who I am now.
Re: Is God In All Church by Kobojunkiee: 3:14pm On May 09, 2021
winnersilver22:
How can God be in that which is not built on the teachings of Jesus Christ? undecided

How can God be in that which is instead founded upon the lies and greed of men, against God's very own commandments/teachings? undecided

God is not in any of your churches. undecided
Re: Is God In All Church by budaatum: 6:56pm On May 09, 2021
Dtruthspeaker:

No problem! After traveling long in this journey of life and 99% of the trip being filled with complaints and faults of mine, I know for a certainty that when I make a fault, Someone, Somewhere ALWAYS Comes to Notify me of it, even the Bible too.

That's how I have proceeded and made corrections when I understood the validity of the correction, which has made me who I am now.

After travelling long in this journey of life and 99% of the trip being filled with complaints and faults of mine, I know for a fact that I am not perfect nor righteous and instead of looking for faults in others I must try to see the good in myself and others or I might find it hard to love myself and those others.

If you had bothered to understand my initial post instead of playing judge and looking for faults, you will find I have no choice because I am claiming God built a church inside you and lives in you whether you know or accept it or not, and seeing only your faults to judge would be like looking for satan in you instead of the God that God breathed into you, which would be a huge fault of my own.

Please see the guiding law for the above below.

Re: Is God In All Church by sydneyboss(m): 7:09pm On May 09, 2021
Righteousness2:
In the matter of a place of Worship , you must understand that not Everyone that says LORD, LORD will enter Heaven. but those that do the will of the FATHER.
If you Honest with GOD and you ask HIM in prayer for HIS place for you to Worship HIM in Spirit and in truth, HE will Direct you.

On the Matter of your Givings, you must understand what GOD desires from us First, is our Hearts. He needs us to Surrender our Hearts to Him. That is the Greatest!

On the Matter of your Giving of your substances, you must understand that there are Good grounds and bad grounds.
You need to Channel your substance to a Good ground so as not to be a part of evil.

I have a few questions to ask you, can I create a thread for it?

1 Like

Re: Is God In All Church by Dtruthspeaker: 7:10pm On May 09, 2021
budaatum:

Please see the guiding law for the above below.

Respectfully, i did understand but you I was not certain how you would have responded if I had said that telling him that he is a church of his own does not address his problem for he is an outside church man who has just perceived that God has left the "Churches" he used to know.

The idea of him being a church will kill him rather than save him as you intended.

Sorry for the way I hit at you!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is God In All Church by Kobojunkiee: 7:18pm On May 09, 2021
winnersilver22:

"Worship" means submission and obedience of God's commandments and since God never commanded His followers to clap their hands and sing songs on His behalf in a building called a church, I don't see how engaging in meaningless worship is of benefit to you or God for that matter. undecided

God also never commanded that you listen to humans teach us of Him... He was clear when He declared curses on all those who will try to teach anyone in His flock, as He made it clear that He alone is Teacher as far as those in His flock are concerned. So, the listening to what you call sermons is against God. undecided

Now, as far as worshiping God in Spirit in and in Truth is concerned, the meaning of this is found in continued obedience to the teachings/commandments of Jesus Christ, the Truth of God. undecided
Re: Is God In All Church by budaatum: 7:26pm On May 09, 2021
Dtruthspeaker:

Respectfully, i did understand but you I was not certain how you would have responded if I had said that telling him that he is a church of his own does not address his problem for he is an outside church man who has just perceived that God has left the "Churches" he used to know.

The idea of him being a church will kill him rather than save him as you intended.

Sorry for the way I hit at you!

Love, implies giving the benefit of doubt to the point that even after I might have slapped you you turn the other cheek to be slapped again 7 times 70 times.

It is for this reason that you have not done anything to be asking forgiveness because I will be a hypocrite if I don't turn my own other cheek at least once.

As for the op, I will be judging if I agreed that "his problem for he is an outside church man who has just perceived that God has left the "Churches"", because I must practice every single word that I preach.

God may have left a church but God can not leave a breathing human being because the breathe in humans is the God, and the human returns to dust when God leaves.
Re: Is God In All Church by Righteousness2(m): 7:46pm On May 09, 2021
sydneyboss:

I have a few questions to ask you, can I create a thread for it?

You wanna ask me or you want to ask Nairaland?
Re: Is God In All Church by sydneyboss(m): 9:37pm On May 09, 2021
Righteousness2:

You wanna ask me or you want to ask Nairaland?

You
Re: Is God In All Church by bobestman(m): 9:59pm On May 09, 2021
This people don't know that the Creator is not in any building made with hands. Look at all the confusion in all religion including your churches, do you expect a holy Creator who can't behold evil to be there? One thing many christians don't know is that after they killed the Messiah and his disciples, they created Church when non of the disciples were around. They changed the true name of the Messiah and his disciples. They also set up the abomination of desolation which made all their religion APOSTATE. It is this endtime that the Messiah with few men by SELECTON not ELECTION will reveal the lost truth to the world, that is the RESTORATION. It is only things that are stolen, lost, Forgotten that are RESTORED. After every religion became Apostate, things were placed on hold untill the time given to Daniel is complete to UNSEAL the truth - Daniel 12;4. The Creator is not in your religions. He is not the author of confusion and can't behold evil. Just live RIGHT and wait for the Messiah and his friends to come teach the truth and if you believe them when they come, that's your SALVATION - Rev 14:6

Re: Is God In All Church by sonmvayina(m): 10:58pm On May 09, 2021
I think I have a secret disciple.....I won't mention name...

But going to church is a fucking waste of time and resources. The two things you might not get back so easily...God dwells within us.

Man is God asleep and God is man awake.....
Like I said in one of my threads, we are God's (spiritual beings having a human experience)

(1) (Reply)

Are You A Good Person Only Because You Feel Like God Is Watching Everything? / My Opinion About The Bible * / Meet Togolese Pastor Who Always Wears Ladies Heels (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.