Stats: 3,143,404 members, 7,781,166 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 10:08 AM

Customized Plate Numbers...love Or Hate? - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Customized Plate Numbers...love Or Hate? (1300 Views)

Return All SPY Vehicle Plate Numbers To State Commands, AIG Zone 9 Urges Users / No Going Back On Planned Enforcement Of New Licence, Plate Numbers – FRSC / What Is Your Say Or Take On/About Using Customized Plate Numbers? (2) (3) (4)

Customized Plate Numbers...love Or Hate? by nymphomaniac(m): 9:59am On May 09, 2021
I was on twitter this morning and saw some cars with funny plate numbers which I’ll be posting below. I have always loved customized car plates and I hope to get one in the future. The only con for me is the unnecessary attention it garners but I have realized that the attention is less when the plate is affixed to a “small car”

Do you like customized plates? Seen any one worth sharing? What’s your take?

Cc @lalasticlala @mynd44 @seun

Re: Customized Plate Numbers...love Or Hate? by pocohantas(f): 3:44pm On May 09, 2021
Indifferent.

A Nigerian horseband of loyal character, who can find?
cheesy cheesy

Re: Customized Plate Numbers...love Or Hate? by nymphomaniac(m): 6:36pm On May 09, 2021
pocohantas:
Indifferent.

cheesy cheesy

very sure you would want your hubby driving that car around.
Re: Customized Plate Numbers...love Or Hate? by SeaTrade(m): 6:43am On May 10, 2021
Have been thinking about it too a lot,
But I've not got a suitable machine to fix it on so I just dey lay low.
When I get my merc I'm definitely customising its plates,
EMPIRE30 comes to mind grin
Re: Customized Plate Numbers...love Or Hate? by Aaaaarghmed(m): 8:25am On May 10, 2021
As a lowkey guy,I wouldn't like to customize my car,I always want to enter anywhere and leave quietly without anybody noticing me.i no dey like attention

Re: Customized Plate Numbers...love Or Hate? by eyinjuege: 2:54pm On May 10, 2021
People dey ment sha
Which one is Pandemic? grin
Re: Customized Plate Numbers...love Or Hate? by ospreywin(m): 5:51am On May 11, 2021
For your Customized Lagos plate at affordable amount. Just Holla me and check my signature.
Re: Customized Plate Numbers...love Or Hate? by Elsueno: 6:55am On May 11, 2021

That's like a strong GPS for kidnappers unless u live on banana island or Asokoro and don't plan to travel outside the the states those areas are located.

Re: Customized Plate Numbers...love Or Hate? by nymphomaniac(m): 7:10am On May 11, 2021
Elsueno:

That's like a strong GPS for kidnappers unless u live on banana island or Asokoro and don't plan to travel outside the the states those areas are located.

so you think a kidnapper will kidnap someone who puts a customized plate on a Nissan Micra abi? undecided

Re: Customized Plate Numbers...love Or Hate? by ospreywin(m): 7:39am On May 11, 2021
I made a post about customized plate here also

https://www.nairaland.com/6370710/what-should-know-customized-plate
Re: Customized Plate Numbers...love Or Hate? by ospreywin(m): 7:43am On May 11, 2021
nymphomaniac:
so you think a kidnapper will kidnap someone who puts a customized plate on a Nissan Micra abi? undecided

Lmaooo..... I don't know why people have phobia for customized plate. You will never hear from the news or anywhere that a victim of kidnap or car theft was driving a customized plate number vehicle. Especially if you have your vehicle tinted, you will just keep people wondering the personality behind a customized number plate wheel
Re: Customized Plate Numbers...love Or Hate? by Elsueno: 1:34pm On May 11, 2021
nymphomaniac:

People way dey even kidnap petty traders talk less of car owner with "private no". That one na premium grin
Re: Customized Plate Numbers...love Or Hate? by iHateFraudsters: 8:07pm On May 19, 2023
I saw this last week

Reliability Of W210 E Class Mercedes Benz / Advice On Overheating Of Honda Eod / Who Gave This Vehicle Certificate Of Road Worthiness?