Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,977 members, 7,825,050 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 02:36 AM

Fear Of UGM: I Am Ready To Negotiate With Unknown Gunmen — Umahi - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fear Of UGM: I Am Ready To Negotiate With Unknown Gunmen — Umahi (594 Views)

BREAKING: Anambra Joint Task Force Burst Ogboji/aguluezechukwu Camp Of UGM / Twitter: We’re Ready To Negotiate With The Nigerian Government / VIDEO OF UGM Charging At Soldiers In Umuahia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fear Of UGM: I Am Ready To Negotiate With Unknown Gunmen — Umahi by Fastnewsnigeria: 10:37am On May 09, 2021
David Umahi, Ebonyi State Governor yesterday, said his government was ready to negotiate with unknown gunmen and empower them only if they are ready to turn a new leaf and repent.

Umahi stated this at the Grand Finale of a seven-day prayer and fasting at the Christian Ecumenical Centre, Abakaliki, condemning the killing of policemen and burning of police stations within the Southeast region.

He reiterated the resolve of his administration to empower repentant bandits, saying that he was putting modalities in place to ensure the empowerment of 3000 Ebonyi youths including those outside the state.

“Why are we killing security agencies and burning police stations. Our people are the ones burning police stations and killing security agencies.

Most of the security agents being killed are from the Southeast. We have brought war to ourselves.
READ MORE: https://fastnewsng.com/i-am-ready-to-negotiate-with-unknown-gunmen-umahi/

Re: Fear Of UGM: I Am Ready To Negotiate With Unknown Gunmen — Umahi by alfasexy: 10:38am On May 09, 2021
Sense loading.

10% completed.

3 Likes

Re: Fear Of UGM: I Am Ready To Negotiate With Unknown Gunmen — Umahi by Kaduna1stson: 10:38am On May 09, 2021
Because you know UGM is from federal government. grin

Who want to lose his ambition.

1 Like

Re: Fear Of UGM: I Am Ready To Negotiate With Unknown Gunmen — Umahi by fuckingAyaya(m): 10:39am On May 09, 2021
He don late, it's now fire for fire

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fear Of UGM: I Am Ready To Negotiate With Unknown Gunmen — Umahi by Acidiously: 10:40am On May 09, 2021
Hmm, the heat is on, right now and every second, a dangerous group is on rampage. They are called UGM. Their modus operandi is to attack security formations in the east and south. What is their anger? No one knows. But popular opinion has it that they are paying the security guys back in their own coins. Is their crusade right? Please don't ask me Cox I don't know any of them. They say they are same as ESN but that is beer parlour speculation and conspiracy theory. What are the people's stand? Well most in the east seem to not be against. Will there be repercussions? Only time will tell but the signs are good because they are Igbo friendly. But the biggest question on every sensible person's lip is WHO REALLY ARE THE UGM?

2 Likes

Re: Fear Of UGM: I Am Ready To Negotiate With Unknown Gunmen — Umahi by goodnessme1(f): 10:43am On May 09, 2021
ok
Re: Fear Of UGM: I Am Ready To Negotiate With Unknown Gunmen — Umahi by esnbrutality: 10:44am On May 09, 2021
THIS BUZU, THINKS OUR NAMES AND ANCESTRAL LINEAGE ENDS WITH....

OLANIPEKUN, HAMZA, RASHIDI,

HE IS SHAMELESSLY NAVIGATING STORMY WATERS AND GRASPING STRAWS.

UMAHI...YOU AREN'T AN EMPEROR BECAUSE YOU WERE MADE GOVERNOR.....YOU WILL BE A BLOODY CIVILIAN IN LESS THAN 2YRS FROM NOW.

SO THINK OF LIFE OUTSIDE THAT STUPID OFFICE...HOW DO THESE PEOPLE THINK SEF
Re: Fear Of UGM: I Am Ready To Negotiate With Unknown Gunmen — Umahi by Freelancer2020(m): 10:47am On May 09, 2021
We no go gree, Na fight to finish

UP UGM
Re: Fear Of UGM: I Am Ready To Negotiate With Unknown Gunmen — Umahi by Muyiwaipere(m): 10:53am On May 09, 2021
alfasexy:
Sense loading.

10% completed.

You’re a bastard grin

1 Like

Re: Fear Of UGM: I Am Ready To Negotiate With Unknown Gunmen — Umahi by Baawaa(m): 10:53am On May 09, 2021
“Why are we killing security agencies and burning police stations. Our people are the ones burning police stations and killing security agencies.
Why are you killing yourselves, that is not solution

1 Like 2 Shares

(1) (Reply)

Shoot-on-sight Order In South-east Is Declaration Of Genocide -Igbo Group / Defection: You Are Politically Irrelevant,wike Tells Amaechi / Major Newspaper And Government Websites Down

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.