Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,518 members, 7,816,253 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:19 AM

Zenith Bank: Is Anyone Experiencing Network Issue - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Zenith Bank: Is Anyone Experiencing Network Issue (436 Views)

Zenith Bank Frustrating Customers Over Network Issue / Who Else Is Experiencing Difficulty In Receiving Money From Abroad??? / Zenith Bank Commissions Christmas Lighting Decoration In Victoria Island - Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Zenith Bank: Is Anyone Experiencing Network Issue by Ortintin: 11:30am On May 09, 2021
For the past two months now have been having series of network issue with Zenith Bank.

Infact a case worthy of mention was when a customer transferred around 4pm and I received alert around 11pm. To make matter worst he sent an uber and i was expecting this alert so i can give the package to the uber driver. He waited for hours and I even went to ATM to confirm but nothing. Ofcourse he later collected it the next day.

Just yesterday I transfered from my Gt bank to Zenith around 9:45am and I didn't recieve the money until around 3pm.

This is just to mention a few.

Please is it only me or is anyone experiencing this Zenith bank issue?
Re: Zenith Bank: Is Anyone Experiencing Network Issue by HarunaWest(m): 12:22pm On May 09, 2021
Ortintin:
For the past two months now have been having series of network issue with Zenith Bank.

Infact a case worthy of mention was when a customer transferred around 4pm and I received alert around 11pm. To make matter worst he sent an uber and i was expecting this alert so i can give the package to the uber driver. He waited for hours and I even went to ATM to confirm but nothing. Ofcourse he later collected it the next day.

Just yesterday I transfered from my Gt bank to Zenith around 9:45am and I didn't recieve the money until around 3pm.

This is just to mention a few.

Please is it only me or is anyone experiencing this Zenith bank issue?

Well you are right. Same happened to me. Learnt it's a system challenge that they have been battling....It started after they declared 230B PAT....Be like say some personnel dey disgruntled

1 Like

Re: Zenith Bank: Is Anyone Experiencing Network Issue by Ortintin: 2:01pm On May 09, 2021
HarunaWest:

Well you are right. Same happened to me. Learnt it's a system challenge that they have been battling....It started after they declared 230B PAT....Be like say some personnel dey disgruntled

Oh oh... Bt wat do u mean by 230b pat abeg
Re: Zenith Bank: Is Anyone Experiencing Network Issue by HarunaWest(m): 2:25pm On May 09, 2021
Ortintin:

Oh oh... Bt wat do u mean by 230b pat abeg
Profit After Tax for year 2020

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Start Your Legit Job / 3 Habits That Can MAKE You Poor / Please What Is Wrong With Barter App? I’m Having 2M Which I’m Unable To Withdraw

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.