Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,635 members, 7,955,313 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 10:22 PM

Sunday Igboho Mocks Pastor Adeboye After Son’s Death [VIDEO] - Politics (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sunday Igboho Mocks Pastor Adeboye After Son’s Death [VIDEO] (83342 Views)

Ehiozuwa Agbonayinma Drops Governorship Ambition After Son’s Murder In US / Chief-Of-Army Staff, Ibrahim Attahiru's Death: Video From The Crash Site Emerges / The Moment Yinka Odumakin's Father Heard About His Son's Death (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sunday Igboho Mocks Pastor Adeboye After Son’s Death [VIDEO] by abuntimy(m): 9:39am On May 10, 2021
Igboho needs serious medical attention
Re: Sunday Igboho Mocks Pastor Adeboye After Son’s Death [VIDEO] by kingthreat(m): 9:57am On May 10, 2021
SouthEastFacts:

I heard skull mining is a booming business in the SW and every family does it as side hustle

Same way it is booming in the Yeast too. You clowns will do anything for money including killing your family members. Nollywood has represented your daily evils enough.
Re: Sunday Igboho Mocks Pastor Adeboye After Son’s Death [VIDEO] by orunto27: 10:47am On May 10, 2021
Easy IGBOHO. Yoruba Nation is not yours alone. It is for all Yorubas. And ADEBOYE surely knows Yoruba and Nigeria socially, economically and politically more than you. Don't step toes.
Re: Sunday Igboho Mocks Pastor Adeboye After Son’s Death [VIDEO] by tandy2013: 10:56am On May 10, 2021
I believe Sunday and he should be allowed to say his mind .Some of the these mega pastors are evil including Adebayo .The kept quiet in the face of tyranny , oppression and impunity by the present gov because he helped to install this govt .Is good his sins are told to him in his face .

These pastors have deceived many people

3 Likes

Re: Sunday Igboho Mocks Pastor Adeboye After Son’s Death [VIDEO] by tandy2013: 11:06am On May 10, 2021
Nigerians are stupidly too religious and that is our major problem. We are more religious than the people who gave us the foreign religion .
Re: Sunday Igboho Mocks Pastor Adeboye After Son’s Death [VIDEO] by tandy2013: 11:09am On May 10, 2021
Elioandrew:
Sunday Igboho has just dug his own grave and vultures will feast on his dead body. You dare to insult Pa Adeboye? A small useless rat like you? God go take am personal on you and anything that is yours. This is just the beginning of you afflictions. Watch and see how you'll end. Imagine, all you know na juju. You can't even move around without that nonsense called charms. Smelling Yoruba rat.

Which God ? Is adeboya infallible? I beg go siddon . These so-called men of God must speak up
Re: Sunday Igboho Mocks Pastor Adeboye After Son’s Death [VIDEO] by tandy2013: 11:10am On May 10, 2021
abuntimy:
Igboho needs serious medical attention

May be you need it more than Igboho
Re: Sunday Igboho Mocks Pastor Adeboye After Son’s Death [VIDEO] by tandy2013: 11:17am On May 10, 2021
Sunday should remain strong .he should consult Mazi Nnadi kanu for he has seen worse . As a freedom fighter , you have many enemies mostly these old men who are benefitting from the evil system .

Alluta continua Sunday Igboho . You shall conquer

1 Like

Re: Sunday Igboho Mocks Pastor Adeboye After Son’s Death [VIDEO] by Nobody: 11:31am On May 10, 2021
rhektor:

Your moving train is heading towards destruction

You will find out when it crushes you and your occult pastor that stays stealing from you on its way to its final destination. My advice to you is to get out of the way before you get crushed.

1 Like

Re: Sunday Igboho Mocks Pastor Adeboye After Son’s Death [VIDEO] by Laturuturu: 12:10pm On May 10, 2021
Hmm na wa ooo
Re: Sunday Igboho Mocks Pastor Adeboye After Son’s Death [VIDEO] by Nobody: 12:42pm On May 10, 2021
dragunov:

Even 10k powerful men are enough. No wahala my guy. You get mouth. Right perspective.

10k won't be enough. There are currently 4 layers of threats

a. Fulani herdsmen
b. Fulani bandits
c. ISWAP
d. Nigerian armed forces

They are strategically moving their sleeper cells from the north to the south west to different strategic locations daily in trucks. And these guys are armed to the teeth. Most of the military men getting sent to the south are also northerners.

Everything they are doing is well planned; not something spontaneous. Or why do you think even the Fulani living in a hut in the forest has direct phone contact with an elite in the north? They're only waiting for the right time to strike and they have done rehearsals in Lagos last month. 10k won't do anything with this generation of weak church/mosque goers that make up Yoruba population. And Yoruba agberos who are a menace would run when they see how armed these people are.

500k with different numbers in strategic locations and direct communication should be the number. Thankfully, many Yorubas in diaspora are sending communication equipment to those in charge of the cause and things should be in order soon.

2 Likes

Re: Sunday Igboho Mocks Pastor Adeboye After Son’s Death [VIDEO] by dragunov: 1:01pm On May 10, 2021
kingthreat:

So Igbhoho that is cursing and wishing people's family death is whom who God wants to use? You are infact, I will not talk.

Shut up! Say whatever you want and I will reply you. Please take your narrow- mindedness elsewhere.
Re: Sunday Igboho Mocks Pastor Adeboye After Son’s Death [VIDEO] by dragunov: 1:06pm On May 10, 2021
OdudwaR:

10k won't be enough. There are currently 4 layers of threats

a. Fulani herdsmen
b. Fulani bandits
c. ISWAP
d. Nigerian armed forces

They are strategically moving their sleeper cells from the north to the south west to different strategic locations daily in trucks. And these guys are armed to the teeth. Most of the military men getting sent to the south are also northerners.

Everything they are doing is well planned; not something spontaneous. Or why do you think even the Fulani living in a hut in the forest has direct phone contact with an elite in the north? They're only waiting for the right time to strike and they have done rehearsals in Lagos last month. 10k won't do anything with this generation of weak church/mosque goers that make up Yoruba population. And Yoruba agberos who are a menace would run when they see how armed these people are.

500k with different numbers in strategic locations and direct communication should be the number. Thankfully, many Yorubas in diaspora are sending communication equipment to those in charge of the cause and things should be in order soon.

Ok.
Re: Sunday Igboho Mocks Pastor Adeboye After Son’s Death [VIDEO] by kingthreat(m): 1:13pm On May 10, 2021
dragunov:

Shut up! Say whatever you want and I will reply you. Please take your narrow- mindedness elsewhere.

Go and wallow Igboho's cock, like his fellow cretin followers. You have brains but you still want to worship a stark illiterate. Your education was a waste and any further trash you mention on me will be ignored. Its just like going to a bus stop and exchanging words with a ragged tout. Nothing to offer.
Re: Sunday Igboho Mocks Pastor Adeboye After Son’s Death [VIDEO] by DavidAO(m): 1:18pm On May 10, 2021
GeeX:

Like you and who? You don't know who Baba Adeboye is, so just keep shut and keep being silly.

You see that? Emotions running rage in you. I accept I don’t know who he’s bc I actually don’t give a bleep who he’s. I know some other people who don’t give a bleep who is too. While I’m well aware he’s revered by most and custodian of the biggest church in Nigeria and one of the biggest in the world. I just don’t see how that affects me and my walk in the Holy Spirit. Tell me, how’s that affected ur life in any way? Has he helped you know Christ better?
Re: Sunday Igboho Mocks Pastor Adeboye After Son’s Death [VIDEO] by frozenelusion(m): 2:15pm On May 10, 2021
GeeX:

I am a Yoruba man, but this has gotten to another level, Sunday Igboho just shot himself in the foot.

Baba Adeboye isn't someone you will insult or ridicule and go scot free. Every Christian in Yoruba land is by extension, a child to Baba Adeboye and we say NO to this!

Bro's not every christian. I reject that in Jesus name. I am and will always be an extension of Christ Jesus. When will we stop the worship of this so called men of God?
Re: Sunday Igboho Mocks Pastor Adeboye After Son’s Death [VIDEO] by frozenelusion(m): 2:16pm On May 10, 2021
tandy2013:
I believe Sunday and he should be allowed to say his mind .Some of the these mega pastors are evil including Adebayo .The kept quiet in the face of tyranny , oppression and impunity by the present gov because he helped to install this govt .Is good his sins are told to him in his face .

These pastors have deceived many people

Well said bro

Re: Sunday Igboho Mocks Pastor Adeboye After Son’s Death [VIDEO] by BlackFlamefromP: 7:04pm On May 10, 2021
So the foundation of the so called 'oduduwa'republic is already being built on lies and fake promises. What do you think will be the outcome?

Sisterhot:
...my son he wants oduduwa desperately because of the winter coming , use ur head now ...
Re: Sunday Igboho Mocks Pastor Adeboye After Son’s Death [VIDEO] by chaloskyx: 10:05pm On May 10, 2021
My father is my blood and mentor the man who shaped me to the success story i am right now now back to the question can you tell me who Adeboye is?
rhektor:

Who is your father?
Re: Sunday Igboho Mocks Pastor Adeboye After Son’s Death [VIDEO] by Sunday2021: 10:37pm On May 10, 2021
nairalandankrah:
Maybe Adeboye values his own life more than speaking the truth.. Because till today he hasn't told us who he saw at the villa.
The same truth he preaches everyday from the pulpit he cannot defend it.
Even John the Baptist was beheaded for speaking the truth..[ practical Christianity]

Rather they prefer the pleasure and comforts of this world..the oil wells and private jets..that's all these pastors care about..
Private jet Christianity..

Most of the idiots criticizing sunday here, didn't even watch the video..some are not even Yoruba. They just read the headline and began to spew trash and attack the guy for saying truth. ..Fulani jangaweedsss, and Yoruba Moslems have turned Christian over night..cursed people
Tueh!
he saw your mother sleeping with Buhari dog.
Re: Sunday Igboho Mocks Pastor Adeboye After Son’s Death [VIDEO] by SouthEastFacts: 12:53pm On May 11, 2021
kingthreat:

Same way it is booming in the Yeast too. You clowns will do anything for money including killing your family members. Nollywood has represented your daily evils enough.
Your people mine skull schools for N500 thinking Chukwudi in Alaba with millions is also a skull miner.

Hustle, una no gree.
Re: Sunday Igboho Mocks Pastor Adeboye After Son’s Death [VIDEO] by Curious345: 10:35pm On Jun 03, 2021
Here is the Fulani TERRORISTs first post.

I have told you to go back to Senegal.. don't cozy up with us.

Southerners have rejected you and your cattles .
Deal with it ..
IPIGSRMUMUS:

Don't mind the fools calling this thug a Yoruba activist. He's noting but a thug.

We don't worship thugs in Yoruba land like some IPIG miscreants are worshiping a runaway coward Namdiot Cownu.

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

PDP Senators Walk Out As Senate Confirms Amaechi As Minister (Photos) / Omoyele Sowore Reacts To Dino Melaye Coming To Sue Him In New York / Labour Party Wins Presidential Villa Polling Unit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.