Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,224 members, 7,836,080 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:32 PM

Nigerian Hiphop Artiste, SlimJoe [Oti Yanyan] Suffers Kidney Failure - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nigerian Hiphop Artiste, SlimJoe [Oti Yanyan] Suffers Kidney Failure (2013 Views)

Nollywood Actor, Amaechi Muonagor, Dies Of Kidney Failure / Slim Joe, The Singer Of "O Ti Yanyan," Has Died. / Is The "King Of The South" Yung6ix Changing The Nigerian Hiphop? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Hiphop Artiste, SlimJoe [Oti Yanyan] Suffers Kidney Failure by TundRash(m): 12:44pm On May 09, 2021
Nigerian HipHop star singer, Olonitola Joshua, popularly known as SlimJoe ỌmọAlajọ has been hospitalized after being diagnosed of kidney failure and needs #15Million for transplant.

The Ekiti state born 'Oti Yanyan' singer in a recent video begged Nigerians for help and save his life by donating money towards getting a transplant for his failing kidney.

He said he was diagnosed of the kidney problem about two years ago.

In the emotional video, the once handsome and fresh but now sickly SlimJoe revealed that he spends One Hundred and Fifty Thousand Naira [#150,000] on Dialysis every week.

He lamented that after selling all his properties including houses and cars in the course of his ailment, his family can no longer afford the expenses of his treatment now that #15Million naira is required to carry out kidney transplant surgery to save his life.

"SlimJoe ỌmọAlajọ", as he is popularly known, became popular in the Nigerian music industry in the year 2012 after the release of his hit single 'Oti yanyan'.

Now bed-ridden in an undisclosed hospital, SlimJoe ỌmọAlajọ is asking for financial help from Nigerians for kidney transplant to restore his health.

#PleaseSaveALife
#Slimjoe_ỌmọAlajọ #Kidney_failure
#15MillionNairaForTransplant

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A-VG-3pZVr0

http://brainwakemedia..com/2021/05/nigerian-hiphop-artiste-slimjoe-oti.html

2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Hiphop Artiste, SlimJoe [Oti Yanyan] Suffers Kidney Failure by TundRash(m): 12:45pm On May 09, 2021
cry

Hmm. You remember this guy from back in the days?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Hiphop Artiste, SlimJoe [Oti Yanyan] Suffers Kidney Failure by Nobody: 1:04pm On May 09, 2021
What could be the cause of failing kidneys among our artistes?Could it be their too much drinking and smoking habits?
Re: Nigerian Hiphop Artiste, SlimJoe [Oti Yanyan] Suffers Kidney Failure by TundRash(m): 1:08pm On May 09, 2021
Joysticks:
What could be the cause of failing kidneys among our artistes?Could it be their too much drinking and smoking habits?

I wonder....
Re: Nigerian Hiphop Artiste, SlimJoe [Oti Yanyan] Suffers Kidney Failure by DaddyRochie1642: 1:13pm On May 09, 2021
I shake my head in Disgust and absolute displeasure when Nigerians display their ignorance and stupidity when it comes to "drinking good amounts of WATER" for their body, and yes you heard me very well.

Alot of you Nigerians underestimate the Power of "Drinking lots of Water" for your body system.

The other day, behind me, I heard one guy telling the other guy and I quote,
"The Doctor said that my blood is too thick, and he told me to be drinking enough water and I told the doctor that I no too like to dey drink water like that"

Those were his exact words,.... From this guy's response, you can see the level of unbelievable ignorance displayed by that guy. If tomorrow, that foolish guy's kidney begin to fail him because of the lack of WATER in his system, he'll start blaming village people and start looking for the "Imaginary" person that is after his Life grin, not knowing that he's the one to blame.

Always consume alot of WATER, Water is Very Powerful but people don't seem to know this. You will be doing yourself and your health a HUGE FAVOUR by increasing your intake of water on a daily basis.

If you doubt me, go and ask your personal doctor that you trust that will not lie to you,
Ask that your Doctor to tell you the magic water performs in your body and pay good attention to him when he speaks.

I can assure you of one thing, you will NEVER experience Anything Kidney problem as long as you drink a good quantity of water on a daily basis and yes I Said so, Quote me anywhere.

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Hiphop Artiste, SlimJoe [Oti Yanyan] Suffers Kidney Failure by LoudLord(m): 1:20pm On May 09, 2021
Yan yan master stay strong man
Re: Nigerian Hiphop Artiste, SlimJoe [Oti Yanyan] Suffers Kidney Failure by TundRash(m): 1:24pm On May 09, 2021
DaddyRochie1642:
I shake my head in Disgust and absolute displeasure when Nigerians display their ignorance and stupidity when it comes to "drinking good amounts of WATER" for their body, and yes you heard me very well.

Alot of you Nigerians underestimate the Power of "Drinking lots of Water" for your body system.

"The Doctor said that my blood is too thick, and he told me to be drinking enough water and I told the doctor that I no too like to dey drink water like that"

Those were his exact words,.... From this guy's response, you can see the level of unbelievable ignorance displayed by that guy. If tomorrow, that foolish guy's kidney begin to fail him because of the lack of WATER in his system, he'll start blaming village people and start looking for the "Imaginary" person that is after his Life grin, not knowing that he's the one to blame.

Always consume alot of WATER, Water is Very Powerful but people don't seem to know this. You will be doing yourself and your health a HUGE FAVOUR by increasing your intake of water on a daily basis.

If you doubt me, go and ask your personal doctor that you trust that will not lie to you,
Ask that your Doctor to tell you the magic water performs in your body and pay good attention to him when he speaks.

I can assure you of one thing, you will NEVER experience Anything Kidney problem as long as you drink a good quantity of water on a daily basis and yes I Said so, Quote me anywhere.

You are right.

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Hiphop Artiste, SlimJoe [Oti Yanyan] Suffers Kidney Failure by Nobody: 2:10pm On May 09, 2021
God
Re: Nigerian Hiphop Artiste, SlimJoe [Oti Yanyan] Suffers Kidney Failure by Nobody: 3:08pm On May 09, 2021
DaddyRochie1642:

yea u are right. I drinf at least 8TLRs of water daily. But kidney problem also are caused by drugs,,, hard drugs

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Hiphop Artiste, SlimJoe [Oti Yanyan] Suffers Kidney Failure by pafestula(m): 4:58pm On May 09, 2021
DaddyRochie1642:

To you now... When you drink 50 liters of water daily, you won't have kidney problem? And who told you dehydration is the major cause of kidney failure? Mammy water�

Just drop anything you can afford in his account and free this only water intake theory

(1) (Reply)

Sherlyne Anyango Tension Social Media With Hot Spicy Videos / Anita Drags Paul Okoye To Court For Sleeping With Housemaid, Florence / Olamide And Tonto Dikeh In A Love Zone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.