Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,163 members, 7,811,355 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:03 AM

Reason Why I Hate Okrika...the Thing Dey Kill - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Reason Why I Hate Okrika...the Thing Dey Kill (1240 Views)

How To Make Money By Selling Thrift(okrika). The Best Market For Thrift Busines / "Why I Feel Sympathy For Ladies Who Bleach" / Why We Prefer Okrika Underwears - Nigerian Women (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Reason Why I Hate Okrika...the Thing Dey Kill by Agwadi: 1:08pm On May 09, 2021
For years people have been saying: "na mumu dey buy cloth for boutique"

Them dey always yarn say na okrika be the best cloth to buy. But me no send, na so I continue to patronise boutique, until last week, I enter Douglas market for Owerri to bought those "second hand" cloths....after all said and done, I buy some wears, slimfit some; took all home, wash and iron.....

but, those cloths show me why them be second hand and you no suppose compare them with botique cloths.....nigga I ditch all of them, almost 20k wasted angry would have been better I spent them on 3 quality wears.

na poorman with low taste dey patronise okrika....poor/average men go for quality wears within their means.

Ciao.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reason Why I Hate Okrika...the Thing Dey Kill by Cutehector(m): 1:13pm On May 09, 2021
I came in here to see how okrika clothes kill humans. It is obvious you have no tangible thing to point out

9 Likes

Re: Reason Why I Hate Okrika...the Thing Dey Kill by Agwadi: 1:15pm On May 09, 2021
Cutehector:
I came in here to see how okrika clothes kill humans. It is obvious you have no tangible thing to point out
When you waste ur hard earned money on what doesn't last a week, then u are gonna know why it kills.
Re: Reason Why I Hate Okrika...the Thing Dey Kill by Braintrain: 1:16pm On May 09, 2021
How old are you?

1 Like

Re: Reason Why I Hate Okrika...the Thing Dey Kill by Agwadi: 1:17pm On May 09, 2021
Braintrain:
How old are you?
old enough to know what's right and what's not.

1 Like

Re: Reason Why I Hate Okrika...the Thing Dey Kill by Cutehector(m): 1:41pm On May 09, 2021
Agwadi:

When you waste ur hard earned money on what doesn't last a week, then u are gonna know why it kills.
you still not making sense.
Re: Reason Why I Hate Okrika...the Thing Dey Kill by ifytrik(m): 1:49pm On May 09, 2021
Agwadi:

you always buy the cheap ones that's why the don't last

2 Likes

Re: Reason Why I Hate Okrika...the Thing Dey Kill by Agwadi: 1:55pm On May 09, 2021
ifytrik:
guy make we hear word abeg
okrika crew spotted.

1 Like

Re: Reason Why I Hate Okrika...the Thing Dey Kill by AngelicDamsel(f): 2:50pm On May 09, 2021
Agwadi:
For years people have been saying: "na mumu dey buy cloth for boutique"

Them dey always yarn say na okrika be the best cloth to buy. But me no send, na so I continue to patronise boutique, until last week, I enter Douglas market for Owerri to bought those "second hand" cloths....after all said and done, I buy some wears, slimfit some; took all home, wash and iron.....

but, those cloths show me why them be second hand and you no suppose compare them with botique cloths.....nigga I ditch all of them, almost 20k wasted angry would have been better I spent them on 3 quality wears.

na poorman with low taste dey patronise okrika....poor/average men go for quality wears within their means.

Ciao.

If you wan speak pidgin, speak. If na English you wan speak, speak. No come dey confuse us like this again.

2 Likes

Re: Reason Why I Hate Okrika...the Thing Dey Kill by Agwadi: 3:55pm On May 09, 2021
AngelicDamsel:

If you wan speak pidgin, speak. If na English you wan speak, speak. No come dey confuse us like this again.
is that all?
Re: Reason Why I Hate Okrika...the Thing Dey Kill by Hausa(m): 5:30pm On May 09, 2021
I get your point.
But next time try dey buy first-grade OK stuffs.
Some 3rd grade can cause you all sorts of problems like you're mentioning.

1st grade na im dey make sense.
But it doesn't come cheap sha.

1 Like

Re: Reason Why I Hate Okrika...the Thing Dey Kill by Margy: 5:35pm On May 09, 2021
Ok you no lie at all...n.a. so I use 10k buy maternity dresses so...I swear..as I wash am...omuooeehhh..the cloth just old immediately... I don turn them to rag...E for better say I buy one dress dey be one is one, rock am to church every Sunday.
Re: Reason Why I Hate Okrika...the Thing Dey Kill by Tonymegabush1(m): 5:56pm On May 09, 2021
Ok clothes to me is of high quality compared to new clothes.

NB.. okirika get grades ooo once you witness okirika clothes bells open you will testify what am saying

1 Like

Re: Reason Why I Hate Okrika...the Thing Dey Kill by Sambai65(m): 7:21pm On May 09, 2021
Mr poster is not far from truth,i have never be fan of okirika despite the fact that i live close to super market here

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

2021 African Bridal Hairstyles | 50 Stunning Wedding Hairstyles For Black Women / Types Of Entrepreneur (social Entrepreneur) / Latest And Classic Ankara Jackets For Ladies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.