Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,373 members, 7,958,035 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 07:44 AM

He Sent His Word And Healed Our Diseases - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / He Sent His Word And Healed Our Diseases (225 Views)

Mentally Challenged Woman Healed At RCCG Holy Ghost Congress - Autoreportng / "I Had Cancer, Was Given 2 Months To Live, Jesus Healed Me" - Lady (Photos) / Mentally Challenged Man Healed By Lords Chosen Church Members In Ebonyi (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

He Sent His Word And Healed Our Diseases by judedwriter(m): 2:57pm On May 09, 2021
He sent his word, and healed them...
— Psalms 107:20

Do you know that reading out God's Word loud is a major source of divine healing?

The more you read out God's Word, the more healing you receive in your body from of every sickness and diseases!

In a scientific research done in Boston, America, it was discovered that reading out the Bible restores damaged body cells. From persistently reading out the Bible, (to our hearing) we can be healed from every type of sickness and affliction.

In my own experience, I have discovered that my health is greatly improved whenever I spend time reading out God's Word. I feel rejuvenated, renewed, younger, recharged and strengthened.

This should be no surprise to us because our God is a healer and He is full of healing virtue:

... I will put none of these diseases upon thee, which I have brought upon the Egyptians: for I am the LORD that HEALETH thee.
— Exodus 15:26

In the presence of God there is healing. God has unlimited power to heal and to restore our health:

For I will restore HEALTH unto thee, and I will HEAL thee of thy wounds, saith the LORD...
— Jeremiah 30:17

Even in the old Testament, the healing power of God was freely available.... How much more in the New Testament when we are under grace?

So Abraham prayed unto God: and God HEALED Abimelech, and his wife, and his maidservants; and they bare children.
— Genesis 20:17

God is so concerned about healing us like a parent cares for the well-being of his or her child:

I taught Ephraim also to go, taking them by their arms; but they knew not that I HEALED them.
— Hosea 11:3

When Jesus went about laying hands on the sick He was only demonstrating what the father does in healing:

By stretching forth thine hand to HEAL...
— Acts 4:30

Our God is a powerful healer and He releases His healing power through His Word.

God's Word will not return to Him void. Every word that goes out of His mouth will be accomplished. If God promised to heal us, He will perform His Word because He can't lie.

My covenant will I not break, nor alter the thing that is gone out of my lips.
— Psalms 89:34

And it came to pass on a certain day, as he was teaching, that there were Pharisees and doctors of the law sitting by, which were come out of every town of Galilee, and Judaea, and Jerusalem: and the power of the Lord was present to heal them.
— Luke 5:17

We can activate God's healing power to act PRESENTLY by reading out His Word.

The major way God releases His power is by speaking. (Genesis 1:3) When we read out God's Word, His healing power is released via His Words into our bodies.

In Jesus' ministry on earth, He was deeply impressed when a Roman centurion believed in His spoken word for the healing of his sick servant:

Luke 7 (KJV)
¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯
⁷ Wherefore neither thought I myself worthy to come unto thee: BUT SAY IN A WORD, and my servant shall be healed.

⁸ For I also am a man set under authority, having under me soldiers, and I say unto one, Go, and he goeth; and to another, Come, and he cometh; and to my servant, Do this, and he doeth it.

⁹ When Jesus heard these things, he marvelled at him, and turned him about, and said unto the people that followed him, I say unto you, I have not found so great faith, no, not in Israel.

¹⁰ And they that were sent, returning to the house, found the servant whole that had been sick.

Reading out God's Word is the major source of faith and a powerful source of divine healing.

(1) (Reply)

Ecclesiology; The Study Of A Better Way To Practice Christianity / No Plan For Sharia,— Yoruba Muslims Sign Petition Against Oodua Republic / Gratitude For The Little Things

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.