Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,636 members, 7,820,230 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:51 AM

Article Writer Needed (CLOSED) - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Article Writer Needed (CLOSED) (356 Views)

Article Writer Needed (closed) / Article Writer Needed (CLOSED) / Article Writer Available - Get Your Articles At Cheap Rates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Article Writer Needed (CLOSED) by gidisignature(m): 4:14pm On May 09, 2021
[b][/b][b][/b]I need article writers to help me churn out 300 word texts. You will be given all the details you need to guide you through the task. This is a bulk project and if done well, you'd assigned the rest of the project.

The pay for each 300 word text will be #700.

If this is something you can do, chat me up via 09099631956.

Ensure you have samples available on request.
Re: Article Writer Needed (CLOSED) by Belfrek1(f): 6:53am On May 10, 2021
gidisignature:
I need article writers to help me churn out 300 word texts. You will be given all the details you need to guide you through the task. This is a bulk project and if done well, you'd assigned the rest of the project.

The pay for each 300 word text will be #700.

If this is something you can do, chat me up via 09099631956.

Ensure you have samples available on request.

Hello, I'm an exceptional writer
Please check your WhatsApp message

(1) (Reply)

Hello Copywriters I Need Your Help! / Female Degradation In Nawal’s A Woman At Point Zero / Nigerians In Canada: Let's Gather Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.