Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,506 members, 7,819,834 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:05 AM

Fulanisation Of Nigeria. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fulanisation Of Nigeria. (525 Views)

Lurching From Fulanisation To Yorubanisation – Which Way Nigeria? / Lauretta Onochie Tackles Obasanjo On Fulanisation Claim / FFK I Am Glad Obasanjo & Soyinka Know Fulanisation Of Nigeria Agenda Is Real (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fulanisation Of Nigeria. by Back2Daura(m): 5:07pm On May 09, 2021
INEC CHAIRMAN- Fulani. Executive president, Senate President, and Chief Justice of the federation (Sharia law graduate) Fulani. EFCC Chairman - Fulani. Minister of Defence - Fulani. National Security Adviser -Fulani. Chief of Army staff -Fulani. Inspector General of police -Fulani NNPC top management - Fulani. Minister of finance - Fulani. Nigeria Customs CG-Fulani. Immigration- Fulani Civil defence-fulani. Our Naira currency and army logo has the Arabic language written on them in a supposed secular nation. Etc Etc Etc. If you don't see anything wrong in all these, then you are a blind FOOL ...�� I feel pained� like I am enslaved by an ethnic section of a country who feel they own this country and we must need them to ascend to power, simply because the census, and Voters register was manipulated using non Nigerians and minors(ineligible voters)respectively. When Inec conducts voters registration it takes time to get the voters card, and also unexplainable network failure with the voting machines in many states in southern Nigeria during the national elections. I want an International passport that will give me dignity and not the one that gives us stigma any time we want to travel. I want a constitution that was agreed by all senators and representatives of the National Assembly not a spurious constitution that favours a few. Our constitution is a scam!!!�I want a restructured Nigeria, where there respect for Comparative advantage among different regions. Southern Governors should start the moves with the international communities through symposiums and debates. Let them live up to their expectations and not docile this is not the Nigeria we dream of, this is not the Nigeria they would want their children to inherit. There is No place like home, until you live and work in another man's land.
Re: Fulanisation Of Nigeria. by donbachi(m): 5:58pm On May 09, 2021
"Fulanization"...he appointed the first,second and third fulani man,you all kept quiet.he went unto the fouth,fifth to his unending list.and you people did not protest.today,you people are crying like babies whose mothers denied breastmilk.

You southerners are the cause of your problems.make una take heart.
Re: Fulanisation Of Nigeria. by Back2Daura(m): 3:36pm On May 12, 2021
Fulani over dominion will fall.
Re: Fulanisation Of Nigeria. by cjrane: 6:13pm On May 12, 2021
Back2Daura:
Fulani over dominion will fall.

Let them continue using cattle as a ploy to annex people's land and then kill off Nigerians. They will soon hear from the true Nigerians
Re: Fulanisation Of Nigeria. by JavaScript90: 8:02am On Nov 10, 2021
Back2Daura:
INEC CHAIRMAN- Fulani. Executive president, Senate President, and Chief Justice of the federation (Sharia law graduate) Fulani. EFCC Chairman - Fulani. Minister of Defence - Fulani. National Security Adviser -Fulani. Chief of Army staff -Fulani. Inspector General of police -Fulani NNPC top management - Fulani. Minister of finance - Fulani. Nigeria Customs CG-Fulani. Immigration- Fulani Civil defence-fulani. Our Naira currency and army logo has the Arabic language written on them in a supposed secular nation. Etc Etc Etc. If you don't see anything wrong in all these, then you are a blind FOOL ...�� I feel pained� like I am enslaved by an ethnic section of a country who feel they own this country and we must need them to ascend to power, simply because the census, and Voters register was manipulated using non Nigerians and minors(ineligible voters)respectively. When Inec conducts voters registration it takes time to get the voters card, and also unexplainable network failure with the voting machines in many states in southern Nigeria during the national elections. I want an International passport that will give me dignity and not the one that gives us stigma any time we want to travel. I want a constitution that was agreed by all senators and representatives of the National Assembly not a spurious constitution that favours a few. Our constitution is a scam!!!�I want a restructured Nigeria, where there respect for Comparative advantage among different regions. Southern Governors should start the moves with the international communities through symposiums and debates. Let them live up to their expectations and not docile this is not the Nigeria we dream of, this is not the Nigeria they would want their children to inherit. There is No place like home, until you live and work in another man's land.

good morning. you sent me a PM but unfortunately I don't have access to the email linked to this account again. please make use of the email and WhatsApp number on my profile

(1) (Reply)

Former Head Of State Refutes Link To Arrested Helicopter / Is The Southwest Just ‘’area Boys And Fake Pastors’? / Nigeria’s Economy Will Shut Down In Weeks – Primate Ayodele Warns Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.