Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,506 members, 7,823,187 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:10 AM

JusticeForPeju: HEFAMAA Begins Investigation - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / JusticeForPeju: HEFAMAA Begins Investigation (14015 Views)

#JusticeForPeju, #JusticeForOmolara: FCCPC Begins Investigation / #JusticeForPeju: Peju Ugboma's Death & Premier Hospital's Negligence / Ahmadiya Muslim Hospital Ojokoro Shut Down By Hefamaa After Secret Reporters Exp (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: JusticeForPeju: HEFAMAA Begins Investigation by esthel(f): 5:48pm On May 09, 2021
The hospital is in Ogun state and not within their jurisdiction
Toeyean1507:
How about #justiceforOmolara? Is it because there isn't mentions on millions on her part?
Re: JusticeForPeju: HEFAMAA Begins Investigation by saintmm(m): 6:02pm On May 09, 2021
Thank God for social media!
The public should not back down on this demand. So many carelessness and negligence of medical practioners are in the grave and unfortunately, more are joining because the situation has not changed!
#justiceforPJ
#sayNoToMedicalNegligence

I rise
Re: JusticeForPeju: HEFAMAA Begins Investigation by Adam09: 6:20pm On May 09, 2021
These premier doctors self, that is how I took my wife there for check up and test, only for one half-bake small boy Doctor to diagnose my wife of "Polyps" and come even advice us to book for surgery. Omo, I just japa to government hospital where they told me my wife was pregnant and that there's nothing wrong with her. Truly, she was pregnant. Since the incident, na run I dey run from premier.

This is my experience with them.

1 Like

Re: JusticeForPeju: HEFAMAA Begins Investigation by fineberry(m): 6:38pm On May 09, 2021
How did she die...what happened
Re: JusticeForPeju: HEFAMAA Begins Investigation by thatsleepboy1: 6:46pm On May 09, 2021
Na base on say she be big woman na Why o if to say she be poor woman, nobody go reason her matter. This naija na wuu
Re: JusticeForPeju: HEFAMAA Begins Investigation by manontree: 7:35pm On May 09, 2021
The issue of health care services audit is especially important given the high rate of medical negligence in Nigeria. A doctor can just about make any mistake and any resulting fatality would be taken as God's appointed time by the grieving family

This is the way to go if it can be made to be all encompassing
Re: JusticeForPeju: HEFAMAA Begins Investigation by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 9:48pm On May 09, 2021
A very good move.

Let them not just do the "initial gragra" and bailout. Let them be sued to the last drop and if possible, stripped off their medical rights to continue such wicked and nonchalant acts to other patients. Until we begin to voice out against these dastardly acts meted out by unprofessional medical practitioners, we will keep getting disrespects.

The medical sector in Nigeria needs a total reformation. I wonder if they even take their so-called "code of conducts" seriously. I hope they don't sweep this under the carpet too as this is typical of them when money comes into the picture.
Re: JusticeForPeju: HEFAMAA Begins Investigation by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 9:55pm On May 09, 2021
Adam09:
These premier doctors self, that is how I took my wife there for check up and test, only for one half-bake small boy Doctor to diagnose my wife of "Polyps" and come even advice us to book for surgery. Omo, I just japa to government hospital where they told me my wife was pregnant and that there's nothing wrong with her. Truly, she was pregnant. Since the incident, na run I dey run from premier.

Very pathetic.

True true, no be by plenty money. Na by expertise. Government hospitals have competent doctors, but their unprofessionalism, rude nurses and nonchalance just irk me.

Imagine diagnosing someone for something that wasn't even there.
Re: JusticeForPeju: HEFAMAA Begins Investigation by Oluolad86(f): 11:12pm On May 09, 2021
What happens? Nothing. May we never be a victim, that is just it. One hospital nearly killed me 2014 with drugs and injections treating me for ulcer not knowing it was heart issue. God bless Dr Geogery that reveal everything to me. Many people are dead because of hospitals incompetence.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigerian Villages Are Suffering, Government Not Doing Enough — WIN Foundation / Street Food: How To Avoid Getting Sick / Coronavirus: How To Observe Unsupervised Self Quarantine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.