Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,449 members, 7,816,042 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:34 AM

Truck Loaded With Live Bullets Falls, Spills Contents In Onitsha - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Truck Loaded With Live Bullets Falls, Spills Contents In Onitsha (492 Views)

Truck Loaded With Live Bullets Falls, Spills Contents In Onitsha / Truck Loaded With Ammunition Intercepted In Ogun By Security Personnel (Photos) / 300,000 Live Bullets Concealed In Trucks Intercepted By Army In Ogun (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Truck Loaded With Live Bullets Falls, Spills Contents In Onitsha by Rehimusals: 7:44pm On May 09, 2021
Onitsha residents are currently in fear, as a truck fully loaded with cartons of live bullets fell into a ditch and spilled its content all around the street, in the commercial city of Anambra State.
Nigerian Tribune learnt that the incident occurred on Sunday morning on Awka Road in the city as early worshipers made their way to churches.
The incident attracted heavy security presence to the Awka Road area and Shoprite axis of the city.
It was gathered that the truck, a Mercedes Benz 911 model was said to be moving the goods out of Onitsha to an undisclosed location when the driver lost control and the vehicle skidded off the road and fell into a gutter.
According to an eyewitness who spoke to some journalists around 6.50 am at the scene of the accident on Sunday, “the truck fell around 5 am, the driver and his conductor after sustaining minor injuries tried to evacuate and conceal the content of the truck but they could not do much before daybreak when some police operatives arrived the accident scene only to discover the truck was laden with a confinement of live bullets.”
The police subsequently called for backup and instantly arrested the truck driver while his conductor escaped.
When contacted, the State Police Public Relations Officer, DSP Ikenganya Tochukwu, said he was not aware of the incident, but promised to get back to our correspondent after confirmation.

https://tribuneonlineng.com/truck-loaded-with-live-bullets-falls-spills-contents-in-onitsha/?utm_source=&utm_medium=facebook
Re: Truck Loaded With Live Bullets Falls, Spills Contents In Onitsha by farouk2much(m): 7:50pm On May 09, 2021
Igbo Boko Haram, I salute una......
More killings.more destructions. Thats my prayers

1 Like

Re: Truck Loaded With Live Bullets Falls, Spills Contents In Onitsha by 3lovelyflowers(f): 8:03pm On May 09, 2021
Nothing to say
Re: Truck Loaded With Live Bullets Falls, Spills Contents In Onitsha by niyi123: 8:09pm On May 09, 2021
I have a complete unused10kg gas cylinder for sale at Ikorodu, it is urgent- 7,500, it is sold for 10,500 in the market.
Collection point Ikorodu garrage
Re: Truck Loaded With Live Bullets Falls, Spills Contents In Onitsha by SportsHD: 8:10pm On May 09, 2021
Pictures or adonbelivit

1 Like

Re: Truck Loaded With Live Bullets Falls, Spills Contents In Onitsha by Ekwueme01: 8:18pm On May 09, 2021
Where picture
Re: Truck Loaded With Live Bullets Falls, Spills Contents In Onitsha by habsydiamond(m): 8:19pm On May 09, 2021
The weapons in this country is more than that of the nations that legalized the usage of weapons by all.... Our politicians are the ones doing this to us... After all, we voted them in.

Re: Truck Loaded With Live Bullets Falls, Spills Contents In Onitsha by jonnathaniheme: 8:32pm On May 09, 2021
Omo...
Re: Truck Loaded With Live Bullets Falls, Spills Contents In Onitsha by NiklauseFred(m): 8:39pm On May 09, 2021
Fake news !! sad
Re: Truck Loaded With Live Bullets Falls, Spills Contents In Onitsha by cybersoldiers: 8:42pm On May 09, 2021
farouk2much:
Igbo Boko Haram, I salute una......
More killings.more destructions. Thats my prayers

On Yoruba's head
Re: Truck Loaded With Live Bullets Falls, Spills Contents In Onitsha by Rehimusals: 9:09pm On May 09, 2021
SportsHD:
Pictures or adonbelivit

Follow the link
Re: Truck Loaded With Live Bullets Falls, Spills Contents In Onitsha by Mynd44: 9:32pm On May 09, 2021

(1)

Security Operatives Murder IPOB Fighters Over Gulak’s Murder In Imo / Suspect: I Made N400,000 A Month Supplying Bread To Bandits In Kaduna . / Is There Any App That Can Help Me To Get A Permanent Home Address Of Someone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.