Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,300 members, 7,826,194 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 10:58 AM

The Rise Of The Synderverse And The Humiliation On Warner Bros - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / The Rise Of The Synderverse And The Humiliation On Warner Bros (594 Views)

You Won't Believe What Warner Bros Has Planned For The Lord Of The Rings Franchi / Shobowale Bamgbose For Warner Bros Production As Nina Gold Offers Him Role / Warner Bros Set To Release The Joker Movie (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Rise Of The Synderverse And The Humiliation On Warner Bros by KingZaddy(m): 8:47pm On May 09, 2021
THE RISE OF THE SYNDERVERSE AND THE HUMILIATION OF WARNER BROS

Okay let’s get this straight, Zack Synder’s story of the Justice League is deep and very detailed, all around the world “Zack synder’s Justice League” is breaking records and making fans happy, it surpassed the views of Avengers Endgame in China's Vigu.

Now here is the problem, while we all were still trying to get over the excitement of Zack’s Justice League, Warner bros decided to do the dumbest thing any adult would think of, they posted to the world their search for a Black Superman on the day Henry Cavil (current superman) was celebrating his birthday, now that is so unfair and unintelligent.

Of recent fans discovered that Henry had unfollowed Warner and DC comics on Instagram, I understand his pain and from all we are seeing there is a whole new level of dirty politics and unnecessary racial fracas going on in DCEU and J J Abrahams just made things worse according to report.

Actually J J Abraham has DC on a 500 million dollars deal, so I heard, so the asshole calls the shot (at least to some level)

But now here is the problem, it appears that DC and Warner are trying to imitate Marvel Studios but doing it in a bleeped up way. They have decided to make Clark Kent black and that is so wrong, no one wants that, not even we blacks. Clark Kent is a white man and he will stay that way and if they go on with their riddiculous idea I will pull out of the DC fan base but that would be after watching Black Adam and Aquaman 2 of cause.

Jokes apart, what the fans want right now is a continuation of Synder’s Universe for the Justice League and not some dumb ass black superman reboot, nobody is interested in a black Clark Kent.

The DC comics universe has a lot of Black characters and so does Zack Synder’s Justice League but it appears that Warner bros is being quite stubborn and refusing to continue the Synder idea.

Warner bros had the guts to put up the trailer Joss Whedon’s Justice League some days ago thinking we would love it, I was so excited to see over 100k dislikes ahead of 1k likes, that was the most satisfying thing I have seen this year and of cause I made sure to click on the dislike (I wish there was a hate button), we don’t want that. WHAT I don’t understand is that Warner bros invested in Synder’s Justice League and saw that it was better and we all loved it so why is there some politics.

There is something Warner bros is failing to understand, we the fans call the shot, all they get to do is put the money where we ask them to and if they fail to do that then we would make sure your movie is a massive failure, in other words, don’t Bleep with the fans.

You got the money to invest while we have the super ability to increase that money, we double it, triple it or even more, all these we can do with just a click on the watch button but if Warner bros is being annoyingly arrogant and stubborn then we will show them who is boss.

In order for J.J Abraham and Warner bros to escape the wrath of the fan then the Synder verse must continue and you can shove your black Clark Kent up your ass but if they refuse to hid this warning then Warner is dead… #restorethesynderverse #blacksuperman #dceu #warnerbros

Signed: Danny Walker (An angry fan)

https://godhow.blog spot.com/2021/05/the-rise-of-synderverse-and-humiliation.html?m=1

Re: The Rise Of The Synderverse And The Humiliation On Warner Bros by meobizy(f): 9:08pm On May 09, 2021
JJ Abrams should use that money to create one more Cloverfield movie. DC, rather than chasing the Avengers example, should aim more at shedding light on lesser known heroes. Marvel don chop belleful so can try anything at this point and fans will lap it up. I’m tired of the many Batman and Superman releases every other year. I’m not really keen on this Snyder Cut because of the runtime and the experience I had with Batman vs Superman. I’ll stick to DC’s animated offerings for the time being even though those are now hit or miss.

So, you won’t add this video of the trailer with the huge dislikes? I’m curious.

2 Likes

Re: The Rise Of The Synderverse And The Humiliation On Warner Bros by KingZaddy(m): 9:45pm On May 09, 2021
meobizy:
JJ Abrams should use that money to create one more Cloverfield movie. DC, rather than chasing the Avengers example, should aim more at shedding light on lesser known heroes. Marvel don chop belleful so can try anything at this point and fans will lap it up. I’m tired of the many Batman and Superman releases every other year. I’m not really keen on this Snyder Cut because of the runtime and the experience I had with Batman vs Superman. I’ll stick to DC’s animated offerings for the time being even though those are now hit or miss.

So, you won’t add this video of the trailer with the huge dislikes? I’m curious.
here is the link... Just check out the massive dislike

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PXrgvNXfN7M
Re: The Rise Of The Synderverse And The Humiliation On Warner Bros by SMUAG(m): 8:10am On May 10, 2021
The only villain I know in DCEU is WB, no any other.
That studio is so stubborn that they are ready to sacrifice silver for bronze just to get rid of Zack and his team.
Re: The Rise Of The Synderverse And The Humiliation On Warner Bros by KingZaddy(m): 9:36am On May 10, 2021
SMUAG:
The only villain I know in DCEU is WB, no any other.
That studio is so stubborn that they are ready to sacrifice silver for bronze just to get rid of Zack and his team.
eventually the comic company will be taken away from them
Re: The Rise Of The Synderverse And The Humiliation On Warner Bros by KingZaddy(m): 9:40am On May 10, 2021
Mynd44 lalasticlala
Re: The Rise Of The Synderverse And The Humiliation On Warner Bros by SMUAG(m): 10:23am On May 10, 2021
KingZaddy:
eventually the comic company will be taken away from them

Some of my colleagues in DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE FORUM will disagree with you on this one oh...
Re: The Rise Of The Synderverse And The Humiliation On Warner Bros by KingZaddy(m): 11:36am On May 10, 2021
SMUAG:

Some of my colleagues in DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE FORUM will disagree with you on this one oh...
why? a better company should just buy it from them abeg
Re: The Rise Of The Synderverse And The Humiliation On Warner Bros by SMUAG(m): 12:16pm On May 10, 2021
KingZaddy:
why? a better company should just buy it from them abeg

If you have time, kindly drop the discussion there and watch how some wannabe WB Ogas in Naija tear you down...
Re: The Rise Of The Synderverse And The Humiliation On Warner Bros by KingZaddy(m): 12:33pm On May 10, 2021
SMUAG:

If you have time, kindly drop the discussion there and watch how some wannabe WB Ogas in Naija tear you down...
lol

2 Likes

Re: The Rise Of The Synderverse And The Humiliation On Warner Bros by FM19addict(m): 10:40pm On May 10, 2021
If the black Superman is another character different from CK then it's ok because right now the only CK I know is Henry Cavill

(1) (Reply)

The Last Mercenary Full Movie Download / 10 Anticipated Of Series Of 2022 With Release Dates / Reasons You Need To Watch Doctor Lawyer(kdrama)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.