Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,748 members, 7,824,153 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:55 AM

Truck Loaded With Live Bullets Falls In Onitsha, Spills Content (Photo) - Travel (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Truck Loaded With Live Bullets Falls In Onitsha, Spills Content (Photo) (97534 Views)

Truck Conveying Excreta Falls On Odo Iyalaro Bridge; Spills Content On Road(pix) / Truck Loaded With Cows Collides With High-Tension Wire In Anambra (Graphic Pix) / Heavy Traffic On Lagos-ibadan Expressway As Fuel Tanker Spills Content (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Truck Loaded With Live Bullets Falls In Onitsha, Spills Content (Photo) by MrGerald(m): 5:14am On May 10, 2021
If there's any thing like that it probably belonged to those main market businessmen that deals on ammunition
Re: Truck Loaded With Live Bullets Falls In Onitsha, Spills Content (Photo) by akigbemaru: 5:18am On May 10, 2021
Philipponzaghi:
The Dailypost newspaper is Afonja paper .

What is afonja problem in this even if the SE turn to Somalia? Those bullet are procured by Mazi Ohamidike to continue his crusade in the SE and rid us of policemen to the last man.

Even if all the policemen we are killing are our fellow Igbo men and women, what is Afonja own? Ojukwu caused the death of more people than what Mazi is doing currently and Mazi Kanu already said he will break the record of Ojukwu so efulefu Yoruba media should keep off.

Even if SE turns to Borno, what is Afonja own? Mazi Kanu already said he will destroy everything in the SE and rebuild them back after the Zoo give us freedom.
Re: Truck Loaded With Live Bullets Falls In Onitsha, Spills Content (Photo) by Phcmayor(m): 5:34am On May 10, 2021
Fake news that wasn't a bullet I was there
Re: Truck Loaded With Live Bullets Falls In Onitsha, Spills Content (Photo) by adeniran22890: 5:38am On May 10, 2021
Protect your people oh Lord �
Re: Truck Loaded With Live Bullets Falls In Onitsha, Spills Content (Photo) by D1zion: 5:51am On May 10, 2021
Thanks, I don't know what I wrote or replied someone that was offensive that I was banned for more than a year or so.
Re: Truck Loaded With Live Bullets Falls In Onitsha, Spills Content (Photo) by EmekaBlue(m): 5:52am On May 10, 2021
grin some boys scoop some

Something i would do
Re: Truck Loaded With Live Bullets Falls In Onitsha, Spills Content (Photo) by Alfreddogs: 6:29am On May 10, 2021
False news. I live just opposite shoprite and you can see the road from my house. No such incident occurred. Take this post down at once. It's so fake
Re: Truck Loaded With Live Bullets Falls In Onitsha, Spills Content (Photo) by AdeolaOmoOba(m): 6:45am On May 10, 2021
Govt. Setup to justify incoming carnage of Igbos. God will fight for Igboland.
Re: Truck Loaded With Live Bullets Falls In Onitsha, Spills Content (Photo) by oluwaseunamos33(m): 7:15am On May 10, 2021
niyi123:
I have a complete unused 6kg gas cylinder for sale at Ikorodu, it is urgent- 7,500, it is sold for 10,500 in the market.
Collection point Ikorodu garrage
na so hunger dey cash u. Na wa ooio
Re: Truck Loaded With Live Bullets Falls In Onitsha, Spills Content (Photo) by dej26(m): 7:16am On May 10, 2021
lalasticlala:

https://dailypost.ng/2021/05/09/tension-as-truck-ladden-with-live-bullets-falls-spills-content-in-onitsha/
Investigation should include all the check points the truck passed and how it made it through without them knowing what's in it.
Re: Truck Loaded With Live Bullets Falls In Onitsha, Spills Content (Photo) by coolcare(m): 8:05am On May 10, 2021
Philipponzaghi:

What is afonja problem in this even if the SE turn to Somalia? Those bullet are procured by Mazi Ohamidike to continue his crusade in the SE and rid us of policemen to the last man.

Even if all the policemen we are killing are our fellow Igbo men and women, what is Afonja own? Ojukwu caused the death of more people than what Mazi is doing currently and Mazi Kanu already said he will break the record of Ojukwu so efulefu Yoruba media should keep off.

Even if SE turns to Borno, what is Afonja own? Mazi Kanu already said he will destroy everything in the SE and rebuild them back after the Zoo give us freedom.

Congratulations
Re: Truck Loaded With Live Bullets Falls In Onitsha, Spills Content (Photo) by preciousmetals: 8:56am On May 10, 2021
This is cartridges not bullet, however this business have been going on for so many years, I think this Cargo is going to taraba, adamawa area
Re: Truck Loaded With Live Bullets Falls In Onitsha, Spills Content (Photo) by kmaster007: 9:04am On May 10, 2021
To unknown gun men's
MarveworldG:
Where are the weapons going to?
Re: Truck Loaded With Live Bullets Falls In Onitsha, Spills Content (Photo) by riczy(m): 9:28am On May 10, 2021
The new NE is unfolding! If d region isn't habitable anymore, I take my leave for dem! Nonsense
Re: Truck Loaded With Live Bullets Falls In Onitsha, Spills Content (Photo) by OluwaBlessyn: 9:50am On May 10, 2021
war loading....aborted
Re: Truck Loaded With Live Bullets Falls In Onitsha, Spills Content (Photo) by hansomb: 9:52am On May 10, 2021
ezenwajosh:
Kid I guess you have never traveled beyond sabongeri.... Onitsha is a popular market for alot of things....
you mean the dirtiest city in the world
https://nairametrics.com/2016/06/01/onitsha-named-dirtiest-city-in-the-world-kaduna-and-aba-listed-in-top-10/

Re: Truck Loaded With Live Bullets Falls In Onitsha, Spills Content (Photo) by hansomb: 9:55am On May 10, 2021
preciousmetals:
This is cartridges not bullet, however this business have been going on for so many years, I think this Cargo is going to taraba, adamawa area
can you enlighten us more please ? Like from where are they coming from, who ordered for such items and for what purpose is it meant for. Thanks.
Re: Truck Loaded With Live Bullets Falls In Onitsha, Spills Content (Photo) by Blackdisciple(m): 10:59am On May 10, 2021
And it's just nylons on the floor as if someone just returned from the market.
Re: Truck Loaded With Live Bullets Falls In Onitsha, Spills Content (Photo) by Sirkingsnado: 11:00am On May 10, 2021
Minjim:
Well done Lala.

I posted this since 6 something pm only for yours that was posted at 9pm to hit FP.
Nice work!

Really encouragin

How can I make a post
Re: Truck Loaded With Live Bullets Falls In Onitsha, Spills Content (Photo) by Minjim: 11:26am On May 10, 2021
[quote author=Sirkingsnado post=101547414][/quote]

1. Go to the section e.g politics

2. Click create topic

3. Put the title in the first space

4. The body ur story in the larger space

Make sure you put a link under the body for validity

Re: Truck Loaded With Live Bullets Falls In Onitsha, Spills Content (Photo) by luluman: 11:28am On May 10, 2021
SmartProf:

it's clear it's meant to cause havoc. I won't be surprised if those who stroll around with cows are meant to be the recipients.
Or those who are anti government.
Re: Truck Loaded With Live Bullets Falls In Onitsha, Spills Content (Photo) by luluman: 11:31am On May 10, 2021
Philipponzaghi:

Ok o, but your blothers too no dey mind their business.
Re: Truck Loaded With Live Bullets Falls In Onitsha, Spills Content (Photo) by Sirkingsnado: 11:42am On May 10, 2021
Minjim:

1. Go to the section e.g politics

2. Click create topic

3. Put the title in the first space

4. The body ur story in the larger space

Make sure you put a link under the body for validity

Thanks bro
Re: Truck Loaded With Live Bullets Falls In Onitsha, Spills Content (Photo) by mutvy: 12:10pm On May 10, 2021
It amuses me whenever the flat-headed bastards call Nigeria zoo. Igbo land is the zoo because Igbo people are cannibals.
May Almighty God wipe out Igbo race (AMEN)
Re: Truck Loaded With Live Bullets Falls In Onitsha, Spills Content (Photo) by Everfrank(m): 1:45pm On May 10, 2021
Nnamdi Cownu boys creating anarchy in the south east.
Re: Truck Loaded With Live Bullets Falls In Onitsha, Spills Content (Photo) by LightUpWithKemi: 9:11pm On May 10, 2021
CXLVII:

This is where we get it wrong.

Nigeria's problem is not the leaders, it is the people.

When the people start being responsible and patriotic, leadership will change. And you know what, The leaders come from the people.

99.9% of Nigeria's problem is the people. Disunited and easily fooled. Our disunity profits the class of leaders we have today. They are aware that, if we start thinking in one accord, it's over for them.

Your point is well noted. Top down approach can still go a long way - I mean meaningful changes from the head.
Re: Truck Loaded With Live Bullets Falls In Onitsha, Spills Content (Photo) by bishopcent: 9:14am On May 11, 2021

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Which Country To Migrate To With N4 Million? / CMS Lagos Without Keke And Okada, Looks Like This (Photos) / Attention: Nigerians Living And Working In UAE (dubai)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.