Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,408 members, 7,819,462 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:42 PM

Truck Load Of Ammo In Onitsha: Debunking The Propaganda Immediately. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Truck Load Of Ammo In Onitsha: Debunking The Propaganda Immediately. (3993 Views)

2023: Debunking The Propaganda That A Southern Candidate Will Lose In The North / Soldiers Arrest 5 Fulani Suspects With Vehicle Load Of Rifles In Abuja / Jackson Ude Distributes Truck Load Of Rice And Other Food Stuffs. (pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Truck Load Of Ammo In Onitsha: Debunking The Propaganda Immediately. by ngadaAwo: 10:25pm On May 09, 2021
honestly if war starts in this country the media is to be blamed.
the way they manufacture news ehhh.

here are some facts you should know about the truck of ammo

I'm giving you first hand information because the incident happened right in front of my house.
I visited my residence today even though when I arrived everything has been evacuated but let me get things straight.

1. the supposed ammo are cartoons of short gun cartridges and not automatic riffle bullets.

2. for those that knows the area it's just a 50 naira keke or trek to the biggest market in west Africa which is onitsha main market.

3. the goods are own by a licensed seller that sells short gun ammo to licensed private securities and vigilantes including private individuals licensed to carry arms.

4. this is not the first time such shipment arrives in main market if you're convenient with main market you'll be seeing such shipments on daily basis.

5. it's not a new thing to the police because the owner is a licensed seller. we have many of them.

mind you I got this information first hand because it was right in front of my house and fortunately I visited today from my unknown location to my town which is onitsha.

So my Anambra people no cause for alarm it's just a normal random accident that happens to trucks conveying shipments to main market.
it happens regularly.

cc
lalasticlala Seun

33 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Truck Load Of Ammo In Onitsha: Debunking The Propaganda Immediately. by ngadaAwo: 10:25pm On May 09, 2021
Adadike

3 Likes

Re: Truck Load Of Ammo In Onitsha: Debunking The Propaganda Immediately. by PissfulProtester: 10:29pm On May 09, 2021
ndagaAwo don turn reporter grin grin

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Truck Load Of Ammo In Onitsha: Debunking The Propaganda Immediately. by ngadaAwo: 10:30pm On May 09, 2021
but nairaland big sha small thing wey go happen e don reach here

4 Likes

Re: Truck Load Of Ammo In Onitsha: Debunking The Propaganda Immediately. by longetivity(m): 10:33pm On May 09, 2021
The name of the company please

2 Likes

Re: Truck Load Of Ammo In Onitsha: Debunking The Propaganda Immediately. by PissfulProtester: 10:33pm On May 09, 2021
[s]
ngadaAwo:
but nairaland big sha small thing wey go happen e don reach here
[/s]

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Truck Load Of Ammo In Onitsha: Debunking The Propaganda Immediately. by STEWpid(f): 10:33pm On May 09, 2021
Lobatuntan!
Re: Truck Load Of Ammo In Onitsha: Debunking The Propaganda Immediately. by ngadaAwo: 10:34pm On May 09, 2021
[s]
PissfulProtester:
ndagaAwo don turn reporter grin grin
[/s]
e pain you say I don debunk una propaganda
UGM don't use short guns.
and those cartridges are for short guns

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Truck Load Of Ammo In Onitsha: Debunking The Propaganda Immediately. by ngadaAwo: 10:35pm On May 09, 2021
longetivity:
The name of the company please
go to main market and ask

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Truck Load Of Ammo In Onitsha: Debunking The Propaganda Immediately. by ngadaAwo: 10:35pm On May 09, 2021
the police where just paranoid because of the current situation.

well by now sef dem for don release the goods

1 Like

Re: Truck Load Of Ammo In Onitsha: Debunking The Propaganda Immediately. by longetivity(m): 10:38pm On May 09, 2021
ngadaAwo:
go to main market and ask
but u saw the cartridges with ur korokoro eyes naw, and u told us they are from a particular licenced company

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Truck Load Of Ammo In Onitsha: Debunking The Propaganda Immediately. by LikeAking: 10:40pm On May 09, 2021
@ Op - You 1 decive who?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Truck Load Of Ammo In Onitsha: Debunking The Propaganda Immediately. by Freestainworld(m): 10:48pm On May 09, 2021
grin they will say it is unknown gun men
Re: Truck Load Of Ammo In Onitsha: Debunking The Propaganda Immediately. by smatt1711: 10:50pm On May 09, 2021
I de stay for ONITSHA, when I see the bullets I know say na normal cartridge security people de carry, na many people business for ONITSHA

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Truck Load Of Ammo In Onitsha: Debunking The Propaganda Immediately. by ngadaAwo: 10:55pm On May 09, 2021
longetivity:
but u saw the cartridges with ur korokoro eyes naw, and u told us they are from a particular licenced company
oga stop asking me silly questions
I no dey answer

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Truck Load Of Ammo In Onitsha: Debunking The Propaganda Immediately. by IgweOfNnewi: 10:56pm On May 09, 2021
Right in my backyard grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Truck Load Of Ammo In Onitsha: Debunking The Propaganda Immediately. by ngadaAwo: 10:56pm On May 09, 2021
smatt1711:
I de stay for ONITSHA, when I see the bullets I know say na normal cartridge security people de carry, na many people business for ONITSHA
Gbam na cartons of normal cartridge bullets security people and vigilantes dey use.
na normal business.

the thing only caused tension because of the current situation

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Truck Load Of Ammo In Onitsha: Debunking The Propaganda Immediately. by ezebunafo(m): 10:57pm On May 09, 2021
Even for the pictures for the nation newspaper na short cartridge for pump action and double barrel

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Truck Load Of Ammo In Onitsha: Debunking The Propaganda Immediately. by ngadaAwo: 10:57pm On May 09, 2021
LikeAking:
@ Op - You 1 decive who?
I didn't create the thread for Igbo haters like you so shift

8 Likes

Re: Truck Load Of Ammo In Onitsha: Debunking The Propaganda Immediately. by ngadaAwo: 10:58pm On May 09, 2021
ezebunafo:
Even for the pictures for the nation newspaper na short cartridge for pump action and double barrel
yes bro

it has legit line where they sell it in main market.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Truck Load Of Ammo In Onitsha: Debunking The Propaganda Immediately. by ThatFairGuy1: 11:05pm On May 09, 2021
NgadaAwo, The Fear of crocodile smile/python dance is the beginning of wisdom.

Fear fear people full that region

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Truck Load Of Ammo In Onitsha: Debunking The Propaganda Immediately. by meccuno: 11:07pm On May 09, 2021
ThatFairGuy1:
Shattappp. FULANI man from sokoto pretending as Igbo. cheesy

Those ammunition are proudly own by cownu miscreants to unleash terror on the zoo starting from our region, South East.

We're not coward, we won't change the story because of the caliphate. God bless UNMEN KNOWN GUN.

More hits
its really not funny ...... undecided
Re: Truck Load Of Ammo In Onitsha: Debunking The Propaganda Immediately. by ThatFairGuy1: 11:08pm On May 09, 2021
undecided
meccuno:
its really not funny ...... undecided
Re: Truck Load Of Ammo In Onitsha: Debunking The Propaganda Immediately. by goodnessme1(f): 11:10pm On May 09, 2021
ngadaAwo:
Gbam na cartons of normal cartridge bullets security people and vigilantes dey use.
na normal business.

the thing only caused tension because of the current situation
bullets hunters dey use for village.

3 Likes

Re: Truck Load Of Ammo In Onitsha: Debunking The Propaganda Immediately. by jamace(m): 11:16pm On May 09, 2021
ngadaAwo:

I'm giving you first hand information because the incident happened right in front of my house.
I visited my residence today even though when I arrived everything has been evacuated but let me get things straight.

1. the supposed ammo are cartoons of short gun cartridges and not automatic riffle bullets.

2. for those that knows the area it's just a 50 naira keke or trek to the biggest market in west Africa which is onitsha main market.

3. the goods are own by a licensed seller that sells short gun ammo to licensed private securities and vigilantes including private individuals licensed to carry arms.

4. this is not the first time such shipment arrives in main market if you're convenient with main market you'll be seeing such shipments on daily basis.

5. it's not a new thing to the police because the owner is a licensed seller. we have many of them.

mind you I got this information first hand because it was right in front of my house and fortunately I visited today from my unknown location to my town which is onitsha.

So my Anambra people no cause for alarm it's just a normal random accident that happens to trucks conveying shipments to main market.
it happens regularly.

cc
lalasticlala Seun
Thanks for the clarification...

1 Like

Re: Truck Load Of Ammo In Onitsha: Debunking The Propaganda Immediately. by ngadaAwo: 3:50am On May 10, 2021
[s]
ThatFairGuy1:
Shattappp. FULANI man from sokoto pretending as Igbo. cheesy

Those ammunition are proudly own by cownu miscreants to unleash terror on the zoo starting from our region, South East.

We're not coward, we won't change the story because of the caliphate. God bless UNMEN KNOWN GUN.

More hits
[/s]
seems that the handshake don pass elbow
you're deliberately trolling me for nothing.
I have no strength to troll back.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Truck Load Of Ammo In Onitsha: Debunking The Propaganda Immediately. by kettykin: 4:01am On May 10, 2021
ngadaAwo:

it happens regularly.

cc
lalasticlala Seun

God bless you mightily for this clarification, this falsehood would have gone on without challenge , triggering divestment and immigration out of the east.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Truck Load Of Ammo In Onitsha: Debunking The Propaganda Immediately. by Globad(f): 4:23am On May 10, 2021
ngadaAwo:

it happens regularly.

cc
lalasticlala Seun

You've done very well.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Truck Load Of Ammo In Onitsha: Debunking The Propaganda Immediately. by ngadaAwo: 4:25am On May 10, 2021
Lalasticlala just to set the record straight please
Re: Truck Load Of Ammo In Onitsha: Debunking The Propaganda Immediately. by ThatFairGuy1: 4:41am On May 10, 2021
777seven, get theee behind me cheesy
ngadaAwo:
[s][/s]
seems that the handshake don pass elbow
you're deliberately trolling me for nothing.
I have no strength to troll back.

1 Like

Re: Truck Load Of Ammo In Onitsha: Debunking The Propaganda Immediately. by ngadaAwo: 5:02am On May 10, 2021
ThatFairGuy1:
get theee behind me cheesy
no
Shey you want it so badly
you've gotten it

Nonsense!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Throwback: Ademola Adeleke Kneeling Down To Beg Omisore Not Defect To APC. / Peter Obi Should Remove South South From His Nonesense. / Breaking: All Is Not Well With Tinubu, Shettima Don Japa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.