Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,688 members, 7,955,588 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 09:52 AM

The Era of police/Army killing Unarmed protesters in the East is Gone 4 Good! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Era of police/Army killing Unarmed protesters in the East is Gone 4 Good! (2247 Views)

Many Police, Army Checkpoints In The South-East? Why Is This So? / Military Officer Confronts Policemen Shooting At Unarmed Protesters / Hidden Video Of Nigerian Army Killing Unarmed IPOB Members [video] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Era of police/Army killing Unarmed protesters in the East is Gone 4 Good! by Warripikine: 11:25pm On May 09, 2021
Glory be to God!

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Era of police/Army killing Unarmed protesters in the East is Gone 4 Good! by FreedomArmy: 11:28pm On May 09, 2021
Yes glory be to God.
But most important lesson to learn is that if you want people to respect you then you have to be tough.

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Era of police/Army killing Unarmed protesters in the East is Gone 4 Good! by vengertime: 11:33pm On May 09, 2021
As in, I never knew a day like this will come.

Unknown gunmen thank you oo.

The Zoo bandits are on the run

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Era of police/Army killing Unarmed protesters in the East is Gone 4 Good! by owobokiri(m): 11:36pm On May 09, 2021
It's gone for ever!
We suffered!
Endless roadblocks in every highway in the east to the extent I thought that without roadblocks, you can't provide security.. You are raised to see the world that way until you travel and see better..
That mentality only changed the first time I traveled out of that country.
Many drivers have lost their lives as a result..
If the rest of the country can't tolerate the igboman the way he is, you guys should pack off to hell..
The roadblocks must go..
All the symbols of the war era must go..

32 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Era of police/Army killing Unarmed protesters in the East is Gone 4 Good! by Freestainworld(m): 11:40pm On May 09, 2021
They come to the East to flex muscle, now ask any policeman how far? And see him on the run

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Era of police/Army killing Unarmed protesters in the East is Gone 4 Good! by esnbrutality: 11:40pm On May 09, 2021
wink wink wink wink wink wink wink wink

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Era of police/Army killing Unarmed protesters in the East is Gone 4 Good! by IduNaOba: 12:36am On May 10, 2021
Herdsmen no dey mumu again 3as ESN have been doing great.

Military and police Don mellow as UGM are doing great

Next is SE politicians...

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Era of police/Army killing Unarmed protesters in the East is Gone 4 Good! by realstars: 12:39am On May 10, 2021
Oneday We Shall Be Free. grin

2 Likes

Re: The Era of police/Army killing Unarmed protesters in the East is Gone 4 Good! by Toosure70: 1:43am On May 10, 2021
IduNaOba:
Herdsmen no dey mumu again 3as ESN have been doing great.

Military and police Don mellow as UGM are doing great

Next is SE politicians...
Amen o

9 Likes

Re: The Era of police/Army killing Unarmed protesters in the East is Gone 4 Good! by SlayerForever: 6:31am On May 10, 2021
You don't know Nigeria very well. They will still shoot at unarmed protesters.

1 Like

Re: The Era of police/Army killing Unarmed protesters in the East is Gone 4 Good! by immortal2: 6:35am On May 10, 2021
@Warripkin,

Thank you.

Are you from Warri?
Re: The Era of police/Army killing Unarmed protesters in the East is Gone 4 Good! by Powersurge: 7:58am On May 10, 2021
I don't know if Oduduwa needs armed group yet. But that option must be dangling on tgr table. Nigeria govt is not a sane govt that listens to reasons.

The armed shooting un-armed protesters is a confirmation.

ESN is doing a great job.

3 Likes

Re: The Era of police/Army killing Unarmed protesters in the East is Gone 4 Good! by Oharina(m): 8:05am On May 10, 2021
Igbos commands respect and fear unlike afonjas that are submissive to their muslim caliphate in the north

6 Likes

Re: The Era of police/Army killing Unarmed protesters in the East is Gone 4 Good! by Ikinternational: 8:15am On May 10, 2021
Oharina:
Igbos commands respect and fear unlike afonjas that are submissive to their muslim caliphate in the north

not necessary. make your point n vamoose

ndi thread derailers

4 Likes

Re: The Era of police/Army killing Unarmed protesters in the East is Gone 4 Good! by Burtonj: 8:19am On May 10, 2021
The job is not yet done by our amiable St. UGM

They need to do more, the days of killing, intimidation, maiming and extortions are long gone.

If dem born any police man or army well make dem come mount road blocks again for east make we see.

St. UGM needs to do more because their evangelism has really impacted a lot on the people's safety.

No more extortions
No more maiming and killing of our youths

All we say is Enough is enough.

2 Likes

Re: The Era of police/Army killing Unarmed protesters in the East is Gone 4 Good! by Stone03: 8:34am On May 10, 2021
You don't beg your way through oppression. You don't negotiate with the oppressor.

8 Likes

Re: The Era of police/Army killing Unarmed protesters in the East is Gone 4 Good! by Whoube99(f): 8:35am On May 10, 2021
FreedomArmy:
Yes glory be to God.
But most important lesson to learn is that if you want people to respect you then you have to be tough.

You do not earned respect by toughness, but through charisma & again by being fair, just & rational to all irrespective of creed, religion, tribe & ethnicity. The only thing toughness can earned you, is fear and never respect, but bear in mind that, the very day the people overcomes their fears in you, the end to your toughness.

2 Likes

Re: The Era of police/Army killing Unarmed protesters in the East is Gone 4 Good! by Warripikine: 8:40am On May 10, 2021
immortal2:
@Warripkin,

Thank you.

Are you from Warri?
Urhobo-Isoko

1 Like

Re: The Era of police/Army killing Unarmed protesters in the East is Gone 4 Good! by caleboxylic: 9:21am On May 10, 2021
owobokiri:
It's gone for ever!
We suffered!
Endless roadblocks in every highway in the east to the extent I thought that without roadblocks, you can't provide security.. You are raised to see the world that way until you travel and see better..
That mentality only changed the first time I traveled out of that country.
Many drivers have lost their lives as a result..
If the rest of the country can't tolerate the igboman the way he is, you guys should pack off to hell..
The roadblocks must go..
All the symbols of the war era must go..

What was the reason behind all those roadblocks mounted by security personnel in the east?
From 9th mile to oturkpo, we had over 30 security check points for no justifiable reasons. The same applies to owerri-aba road,okigwe-owerri road,Enugu-Ph, and the worst is from imo river to eleme junction in rivers state where we had over ten police check points in a road that is less than 10km.
Both sides should calm down. Security personnel no dey road again . I appeal to the UGM to stop their attack too. Let there be peace and security personnel should stop shooting at peaceful and unarmed protesters irrespective of what they are protesting for as long as it remains a peaceful one.

1 Like

Re: The Era of police/Army killing Unarmed protesters in the East is Gone 4 Good! by Nobody: 9:26am On May 10, 2021
Come 2023 ...if Nigeria is still one ...I would advice kanu and ipob to listen to all the politicians irrespective of the political party ...for every position ...from state assembly to governors and only people who openly declare to fight for biafra independence should be selected

3 days to the election you list the candidates ipob would back , and mobilize for , for reach ward ... operation deliver your ward

So that we can do to the national assembly and demand for referendum ...I know very well they would refuse ...I know very well they would not listen but it would show the world Nigeria left us with no other options than to pick up arms

5 Likes

Re: The Era of police/Army killing Unarmed protesters in the East is Gone 4 Good! by 9japride(m): 9:37am On May 10, 2021
Stone03:
You don't beg your way through oppression. You don't negotiate with the oppressor.
[color=#006600][/color]

That's what most Nigerians fail to understand.

1 Like

Re: The Era of police/Army killing Unarmed protesters in the East is Gone 4 Good! by engrchykae(m): 9:55am On May 10, 2021
realstars:
Oneday We Shall Be Free. grin
sarafina, freedom is coming tomorrow

2 Likes

Re: The Era of police/Army killing Unarmed protesters in the East is Gone 4 Good! by Efewestern: 10:03am On May 10, 2021
Warripikine:

Urhobo-Isoko

Thought you were Ijaw. Doh Oniovo! grin

Re: The Era of police/Army killing Unarmed protesters in the East is Gone 4 Good! by immortal2: 10:04am On May 10, 2021
Warripikine:

Urhobo-Isoko

This is great.
Re: The Era of police/Army killing Unarmed protesters in the East is Gone 4 Good! by MinistryOfBandi: 10:07am On May 10, 2021
God bless Nnamdi Kanu and IPOB and the indomitable Dragon ESN for standing up for our people against the vultures from the North.

3 Likes

Re: The Era of police/Army killing Unarmed protesters in the East is Gone 4 Good! by Warripikine: 10:40am On May 10, 2021
Efewestern:

Thought you were Ijaw. Doh Oniovo! grin

The word Urhobo refers to a group of people rather than a territory
So yes I am also proudly IJaw..I have ijaw blood in my vein..

Same way an NDOKI man from Anindokarie Kingdom in present day Anambra state has Ijaw blood in his vein..
Re: The Era of police/Army killing Unarmed protesters in the East is Gone 4 Good! by rigarmortis: 11:59am On May 10, 2021
Oharina:

You are a fool, this was totally uncalled for
Re: The Era of police/Army killing Unarmed protesters in the East is Gone 4 Good! by Oharina(m): 12:44pm On May 10, 2021
rigarmortis:

You can call me whatever u want, i'm just catching fun
Re: The Era of police/Army killing Unarmed protesters in the East is Gone 4 Good! by Letthrmsay(m): 12:46pm On May 10, 2021
Oharina:

Eleribu,b wallowing in ignorance,if there is killings here,do u think your kindred will turn SW to their 2nd home? Is your region that needs your madness of ESN and UGM,live with them, remove us from your madness narratives.
Re: The Era of police/Army killing Unarmed protesters in the East is Gone 4 Good! by Nigeriadondie1: 12:47pm On May 10, 2021
rigarmortis:

Are you pained?
Re: The Era of police/Army killing Unarmed protesters in the East is Gone 4 Good! by Oharina(m): 12:48pm On May 10, 2021
Letthrmsay:

Eleribu,b wallowing in ignorance,if there is killings here,do u think your kindred will turn SW to their 2nd home? Is your region that needs your madness of ESN and UGM,live with them, remove us from your madness narratives.
Hahaha cry me a river
Re: The Era of police/Army killing Unarmed protesters in the East is Gone 4 Good! by rigarmortis: 1:00pm On May 10, 2021
Nigeriadondie1:

Are you pained?

i am pained for your father who should have w4nked you into the toilet

(1) (Reply)

What Was Nnamdi Kanu Job Before Ipob Activism / Biafra Fabric Attires In Uk / Photo: ECOWAS Disrespects Buhari's Representative In Accra

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.