Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,306 members, 7,826,210 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 11:12 AM

...2010 Tokunbo Corolla Sport / Super Tech Oil - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / ...2010 Tokunbo Corolla Sport / Super Tech Oil (929 Views)

2011 Toyota Corolla Sport...super Clean / 014 Range Rover Sport Super Charged 014 08061311315 / 2009 Toyota Corolla Sport. Super Clean Tokunbo (2.4M) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

...2010 Tokunbo Corolla Sport / Super Tech Oil by dru23(m): 12:28am On May 10, 2021
2010 Corolla Sport........with very very little rust

We have here a 2010 Corolla Sport. Perfect condition and very clean title .

I will be shipping this car in the next few weeks . This car is well cared for and was driven by a female . There is nothing to fix .......

This will make a perfect car for the perfect owner . The previous owner took good care of it .. She hates to see it go ......

Interesting buyer you can contact me via dru23@hotmail.com before the car arrives Lagos. This car is worth the wait ..........

3.1m naira only and it is non negotiable.. Plz and plz no middle man are allowed. Serious buyer .. You can put a deposit before car arrives .. It is worth the wait ladies and gentlemen....

Re: ...2010 Tokunbo Corolla Sport / Super Tech Oil by dru23(m): 12:37am On May 10, 2021
Due to the huge demand for Mobil 1 0w20 and 5w30 .  We like to introduce Super Tech oil 10k miles oil change . And Super Tech Advance 20k miles oil change .

The  cost of Mobil 1 EP  retails for 23k naira to 27k naira. Which is out of reach to most car owners. This is due to unstable naira . it has greatly affected the importation business.

I decided to look for a better alternative to Mobil 1 EP . Super Tech oil and products has been around for years . The Warren Oil Company that produces Super Tech has been around for over 100 years.

Super Tech 10k miles and Super Tech Advance 20k miles are highly comparable to Mobil 1 EP . This is at the fraction of the price with a superb quality

Since Super Tech does not have to spend millions of dollars on advertising like Mobil 1 and other brands. It makes it more easily  affordable for car owners. Kindly keep in mind that I run a fleet of uber cars . And I know for sure that the high cost of Mobil EP  as greatly affecting my bottom line ..

We want car owners to do some research on this great product. Project Farm on Youtube . He is highly respected oil analysis on Youtube. He has done series of test on different brands of oil .  And super Tech held up pretty well to other brands at the  fraction of the price. 

Super Tech oil and coolants will be available in the next three weeks.. I am greatly committed in giving you value for your money.....Join us as we super tech to great savings .....

We do reserve the right to limit 2 gallons per customers. Dru23 is no longer excepting Wholesalers or credit sales.

And apart from Super TEC products . I will continue to import Mobil 1 EP and Pennzoil . A big thank you to all my various customers .

Re: ...2010 Tokunbo Corolla Sport / Super Tech Oil by dru23(m): 1:51am On May 10, 2021
With a thorough cleaning the front seats and back seats will be as good as new ..........

Re: ...2010 Tokunbo Corolla Sport / Super Tech Oil by seunoj: 6:53am On May 10, 2021
What is expected price
Re: ...2010 Tokunbo Corolla Sport / Super Tech Oil by dru23(m): 11:02am On May 10, 2021
seunoj:
What is expected price

It is quoted sir ........3.1m non negotiable
Re: ...2010 Tokunbo Corolla Sport / Super Tech Oil by BamBamK: 12:28pm On May 10, 2021
how much is d oil??
Re: ...2010 Tokunbo Corolla Sport / Super Tech Oil by seunoj: 12:42pm On May 10, 2021
dru23:

It is quoted sir ........3.1m non negotiable
Sorry
I mean oil sir
Re: ...2010 Tokunbo Corolla Sport / Super Tech Oil by dru23(m): 1:17pm On May 10, 2021
seunoj:

Sorry
I mean oil sir

We don't know yet sir .. . since am buying bulk i mean huge bulk from the company .. I will be giving a discount .. So with that discount I can pass the savings to my customers... I will make it affordable......

Keep in mind it will be the advance Super Tech for 20k miles oil change

Re: ...2010 Tokunbo Corolla Sport / Super Tech Oil by dru23(m): 1:23pm On May 10, 2021
BamBamK:
how much is d oil??

We still ironing out details from the company.. We will be buying in bulk .. I mean bulk , and we are hoping to get a discount on it .......

We that discount sir .. Will make it affordable to my customers.. It will be advance Super Tech 20k miles oil change . very comparable to Mobil 1 Extended Performance. See below pictures of specification of both brand.......

You see the difference is not much

Re: ...2010 Tokunbo Corolla Sport / Super Tech Oil by BamBamK: 2:04pm On May 10, 2021
update us accordingly sha

dru23:

We still ironing out details from the company.. We will be buying in bulk .. I mean bulk , and we are hoping to get a discount on it .......

We that discount sir .. Will make it affordable to my customers.. It will be advance Super Tech 20k miles oil change . very comparable to Mobil 1 Extended Performance. See below pictures of specification of both brand.......

You see the difference is not much
Re: ...2010 Tokunbo Corolla Sport / Super Tech Oil by dru23(m): 2:15pm On May 10, 2021
BamBamK:
update us accordingly sha

We surely will do sir ...
Re: ...2010 Tokunbo Corolla Sport / Super Tech Oil by BamBamK: 2:28pm On May 10, 2021
aiit

wink wink

dru23:

We surely will do sir ...
Re: ...2010 Tokunbo Corolla Sport / Super Tech Oil by Pearl1910: 5:56pm On May 24, 2021
Send d oil already...can't wait

(1) (Reply)

Lexus ES 350 For Sale / TOYOTA HILUX 2020 AVAILABLE (automatic Transmission) / SOLD!!!SOLD!!!1year Used 2003 Lexus ES300 Available For Sale 1.9m

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.