Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,536 members, 7,819,919 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:43 AM

NIN: Weeks After Enrollment No Linkage To BVN Others - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / NIN: Weeks After Enrollment No Linkage To BVN Others (615 Views)

SIM-NIN Linkage: NCC Gives Update On 11.2m Blocked Mobile Lines / NIN-SIM Linkage: Unblocking SIM Cards Require Linkage - NCC / Real Reasons FG Is Replacing BVN, Others With NIN (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

NIN: Weeks After Enrollment No Linkage To BVN Others by ourema(f): 7:53am On May 10, 2021
It took several days for the NIMC to evemtually do the data capturing of my dad. After the enrollment, weeks turned into months before he was finally givem the printout from the NIMC. The problem is after getting the NIN, I decided to dial from his MTN line to see if the NIN given on the printout correspond to the one ''linked'' to the BVN and other datas I noticed that thesame error notice I was seeing is still there. So my question is does it mean after the "linking " for new enrollment one will still not get his or her NIN through one 's mobile devices.
Are there other people having thesame challenges for new enrollment?
Re: NIN: Weeks After Enrollment No Linkage To BVN Others by ourema(f): 7:58am On May 10, 2021
MegarDesign:
Me I no understand

You no understand my post or you no understand the NIMC which one
Re: NIN: Weeks After Enrollment No Linkage To BVN Others by ourema(f): 8:04am On May 10, 2021
MegarDesign:

I don't understand the kind of country we are into.
My dear na so we see am!!!
Re: NIN: Weeks After Enrollment No Linkage To BVN Others by duro4chang(m): 8:07am On May 10, 2021
It is the same here. I have sent my NIN to all my sim providers more than two months now. They acknowledged the receipt but as at today my sims have not been linked.
Re: NIN: Weeks After Enrollment No Linkage To BVN Others by Nbote(m): 8:11am On May 10, 2021
All na jus hogwash... All d sims linked still doesn't show it's been linked
Re: NIN: Weeks After Enrollment No Linkage To BVN Others by ourema(f): 8:16am On May 10, 2021
duro4chang:
It is the same here. I have sent my NIN to all my sim providers more than two months now. They acknowledged the receipt but as at today my sims have not been linked.
You know its not suppose to be so. If you 've been issued the printout it means you have been "linked "
Re: NIN: Weeks After Enrollment No Linkage To BVN Others by duro4chang(m): 8:19am On May 10, 2021
ourema:

You know its not suppose to be so. If you 've been issued the printout it means you have been "linked "
Printout from network provider? NIMC gave me printout but what of my other sims I wanted to link the NIN with?
Re: NIN: Weeks After Enrollment No Linkage To BVN Others by ourema(f): 9:54am On May 10, 2021
duro4chang:
Printout from network provider? NIMC gave me printout but what of my other sims I wanted to link the NIN with?
No NIMC
Re: NIN: Weeks After Enrollment No Linkage To BVN Others by duro4chang(m): 10:09am On May 10, 2021
ourema:

No NIMC
NIMC gave me a printout but what of the other sims not registered with NIMC? I sent my NIN to them they received but failed to link.

1 Like

Re: NIN: Weeks After Enrollment No Linkage To BVN Others by ourema(f): 1:22pm On May 10, 2021
duro4chang:
NIMC gave me a printout but what of the other sims not registered with NIMC? I sent my NIN to them they received but failed to link.
OK
Re: NIN: Weeks After Enrollment No Linkage To BVN Others by zanjorrg(m): 7:57pm On May 10, 2021
Which netwok sims are you trying to link? Ionly know about MTN, to link it dial *785*NIN#, tjis is just to submit for verification. You will be noticed if it is verified or not
Re: NIN: Weeks After Enrollment No Linkage To BVN Others by dacillin: 8:54pm On May 10, 2021
ourema:
It took several days for the NIMC to evemtually do the data capturing of my dad. After the enrollment, weeks turned into months before he was finally givem the printout from the NIMC. The problem is after getting the NIN, I decided to dial from his MTN line to see if the NIN given on the printout correspond to the one ''linked'' to the BVN and other datas I noticed that thesame error notice I was seeing is still there. So my question is does it mean after the "linking " for new enrollment one will still not get his or her NIN through one 's mobile devices.
Are there other people having thesame challenges for new enrollment?

I would have help you but your statement is not comprehensive. Please, rephrase.
Re: NIN: Weeks After Enrollment No Linkage To BVN Others by ourema(f): 9:37pm On May 10, 2021
dacillin:

I would have help you but your statement is not comprehensive. Please, rephrase.
OK do you know that after enrollment and you have been given a NIN it means all information about you have been merged including BVN, MOBILE PHONE, BANK ACCOUNT etc, you can retrieve your NIN by dialing the phone number you were enrolled with. For e.g for MTN it is *385# for GLO I am not sure. So if I have my NIN with me I can check if the one I have on the printout is thesame with the one on the mobile network. Now after I got for my dad, I checked on his phone the reply was "not linked ".

Do you now understand?
Re: NIN: Weeks After Enrollment No Linkage To BVN Others by dacillin: 10:07pm On May 10, 2021
ourema:

OK do you know that after enrollment and you have been given a NIN it means all information about you have been merged including BVN, MOBILE PHONE, BANK ACCOUNT etc,

NO! NIMC is a independent entity. You need to update your info, NIN, with those entities/organizations separately. Thereafter,you can have it on thier record or platforms.

NIMC has partial partnership with BVN. Meaning, BVN can generate NIN number for you but still has to be update and validate/activate before it can be functional.

Your dad has to link his New NIN with the service provider first except if BVN generate NIN for him before he can see or retrieve /check his NIN through service providers.
Note: if he linked his New NIN with the service provider, let him wait like 3 to 5 days for verification with the NIMC backend.
Also, the phone number you input in the registration form doesn't mean NIMC will register it for you. You can link your NIN number with limited phone numbers.
Re: NIN: Weeks After Enrollment No Linkage To BVN Others by ourema(f): 10:32pm On May 10, 2021
dacillin:

NO! NIMC is a independent entity. You need to update your info, NIN, with those entities/organizations separately. Thereafter,you can have it on thier record or platforms.

NIMC has partial partnership with BVN. Meaning, BVN can generate NIN number for you but still has to be update and validate/activate before it can be functional.

Your dad has to link his New NIN with the service provider first except if BVN generate NIN for him before he can see or retrieve /check his NIN through service providers.
Note: if he linked his New NIN with the service provider, let him wait like 3 to 5 days for verification with the NIMC backend.
Also, the phone number you input in the registration form doesn't mean NIMC will register it for you. You can link your NIN number with limited phone numbers.

ok thank you

1 Like

Re: NIN: Weeks After Enrollment No Linkage To BVN Others by abiodun175(m): 8:17am On May 12, 2021
I have a BVN generated NIN number, though i started an enrollment online and i have printed the barcode page, but i haven't done capturing because i don't want NIMC to generate another NIN number for me that will be different from what BVN generated.

N.B
I have linked all my lines with the BVN generated NIN number, and also used it to open a pension account and everything was successful.

please someone should help me on how to go about it in other to retain the BVN generated NIN number, and to get a print out slip.

Thanks.

(1) (Reply)

Redmi Note 9S 6/128GB For SALE (86.5K) / Iphone 11 , 64gb...white... 230k USA Use (SOLD) / Oppo A93 For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.