Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,740 members, 7,820,548 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:56 PM

Don't Leave Your Comfort Zone, Do These - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Don't Leave Your Comfort Zone, Do These (214 Views)

CBN, EFCC Interventions Morph Zone 4 Abuja Into A "Ghost Town” / Make 3~5k Daily In Your Comfort Zone With Kashpoint / Earn From Your Comfort Zone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Don't Leave Your Comfort Zone, Do These by Ortega101: 8:40am On May 10, 2021
In 2017, I was shortlisted for Fela Durotoye Campus Leadership Network...

While seated in the hall with other ambassadors, FD walked in and started charging us...

He said many things that day, but one of which I'd never forget is when he spoke about "Comfort Zone".

Here's the brief:

"Some people tell you to leave your comfort zone in order to be successful. I wouldn't tell you to do that...

Instead, picture this:

You're a fish, who sees a monkey performing stunt on the tree... Then, because you feel like that's something you'd like to do, who asked him.

'Should I come over?' (going away from your 'comfort zone')

'Of course' he replied.

You jumped out of the water and started climbing the tree. Now, guess what happened afterwards?

You started suffocating.

'I can't breathe' (haha! Yours truly Ortega added that up)

And you see, if you stayed there (on the tree) long enough, you'd you-know-what-I-mean"

====

He then went on to explaining why your comfort zone is your natural habitat, why you shouldn't leave your place of strength to dominate your weakness.

So what should you do? Should you just rest on your previous successes and do nothing special? Of course not!

Become the best in your natural habitat.

And if you're a freelancer, coach, consultant business owner, entrepreneur... one way to ace your game is by learning how to sell well because that is the engine of your business...

It's recommend by Russell Brunson not to outsource your 'sales', until you've made a million dollar...

Truth is, every billionaire today understands how to sell...

Truth is, if you can communicate to the next dude seated close to you, you have a potency of selling effectively...

So here's what you can do.

Learn more about selling everyday so you can be the best in your natural habitat (business niche), study everyday, take massive actions like...

Like Salesman Obi who at some point makes a minimum of N200k constantly every single month (now he makes multiple times that)

Or like Winner Ezekiel who built multiple 7 figure brands from scratch (zero)....

Thankfully, I had them interviewed and they would be exposing their secrets to you and how you too can do likewise...

Even more, I also had these experts interviewed as well:

-Olatunde Harris, who shared insights on how to sell high ticket offers (with their secrets you'd be able to sell $10k items without stress)...

-Suresh Balachandar (an Indian business coach of about 24 years experience), who shared insights on how to outwit your competitors in sales...

-George Essien (Nigerian leading public speaking coach), who shared insight on how to ace it at public speaking (even if it's your greatest fear now like it was with him)...

And how he made N10Million under 30 minutes through public speaking...

-Mk Akan, Nigerian #1 Copywriter, who shared insights on how to become a pro-copywriter fast... and also insights on how to get clients in a sweet cool way (secrets 80% of copywriters don't know, that's why, they are on Fiverr and Upwork struggling for prices)

-Stephen Michael, founder of Fordax Academy, who shared an insight on how entrepreneurs can build influence through public speaking...

Imagine how your life and business will change getting access to these interviews...

Anyways, I am throwing a special offer for you to get these interviews for almost nothing...

But, the offer won't be long...

Quickly go here now while it lasts if you care about applying what others have done to get the same results...

https://www.ortegaogomigo.com/7special

To your massive sales success,

Ortega Ogomigo

P.S: And let's say, you think selling is your gross weakness even after learning and applying it for at least 6 months, then outsource it so your business doesn't die...

You can start by getting these special offer and giving it to a member of your team to go through it and become the cash-minting machine for your business...

Here's the link again while the offer lasts

https://www.ortegaogomigo.com/7special
Re: Don't Leave Your Comfort Zone, Do These by James39: 8:41am On May 10, 2021

(1) (Reply)

Two Bitumen Storage Tanks For Sale / Ajoopay Is Hiring Field Officer To Work At Trade Fair Market / Kufman Technical Services Limited

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.