Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,957 members, 7,821,361 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:57 AM

How Much Capital Does One Need To Start Container Import Business In China - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How Much Capital Does One Need To Start Container Import Business In China (190 Views)

Looking For Phone Import Business Partner(s) / How To Start A Profitable Import Business Plus Fast Selling Products / Do You Want To Go Into Wheat Flour Import Business? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Much Capital Does One Need To Start Container Import Business In China by DeMonk: 9:35am On May 10, 2021
Good day people, this forum is blessed with all kinds of people and I will like to tap from the business minded.

What kind of container import business is viable/recommendable these days and most importantly how much capital.

China is on my mind but I’m open to advice on elsewhere. Please remember to furnish with an idea of how much capital to run with.

Thank you
Re: How Much Capital Does One Need To Start Container Import Business In China by Nobody: 9:55am On May 10, 2021
Ok

(1) (Reply)

We Buy Dead Mobile Phone Battery & Dead Monitors/tv / Learn The Following Skills For A Small Fees / Cheap Already Made Automated Vtu Website For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.