Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,303 members, 7,822,497 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 11:55 AM

Jubilation in Aso rock as Nigeria becomes '3RD Most Terrorised Country of world - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jubilation in Aso rock as Nigeria becomes '3RD Most Terrorised Country of world (4809 Views)

Nigeria Is 8th Most Terrorised Country In The World - IEP / Nigeria Is 6th Most Terrorised Country In The World / Kola Abiola Hugs Tinubu In Aso Rock As Buhari Confers GCFR On His Father. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jubilation in Aso rock as Nigeria becomes '3RD Most Terrorised Country of world by Warripikine: 10:06am On May 10, 2021
Nigeria has officially been declared the 3rd most terrorized country of the world.. This is despite the fact that Major news headlines like CNN, ALJAZERA, BBC, etc largely under report the daily kidnappings and killings that occur in the country of over 300 million heterogeneous people.

As reported by @channels TV, over 6.5 million small arms are currently in circulation in the country..

Among which, only a meagre 586,000 are in the hands of the army and police.

Over 80k deaths have also been recorded so far with over 3 million displaced across the country..

What this means is that, as it stands now in Nigeria, All armed forces have only about 600k firearms while civilians have OVER 6million fire arms..

Once again i say Congratulations!

https://twitter.com/MaziNnamdiKanu/status/1391670371628195844?s=19

4 Likes

Re: Jubilation in Aso rock as Nigeria becomes '3RD Most Terrorised Country of world by Xscape1993(m): 10:07am On May 10, 2021
Congratulation to APC, Shehu, Adesina, Sheikh Gumi the current minister for banditry affairs and Buhari! What a great country rule by unfortunate people!

33 Likes

Re: Jubilation in Aso rock as Nigeria becomes '3RD Most Terrorised Country of world by helinues: 10:08am On May 10, 2021
Hurray, you guys have been vindicated.

Where is the party @ ?

undecided
Re: Jubilation in Aso rock as Nigeria becomes '3RD Most Terrorised Country of world by Nukilia: 10:10am On May 10, 2021
Congratulations to APC and Buhari for this achievement grin

18 Likes

Re: Jubilation in Aso rock as Nigeria becomes '3RD Most Terrorised Country of world by eliok(m): 10:13am On May 10, 2021
I pity anyone who doesn't pray for Nigeria.

Engage in online war of words as you want.

But when night falls, tell your heart the truth.

I'm out

9 Likes

Re: Jubilation in Aso rock as Nigeria becomes '3RD Most Terrorised Country of world by esnbrutality: 10:18am On May 10, 2021
ZOMBIES WILL SAY THAT ITS IPOB STATISTICS... grin grin grin grin grin

30 Likes

Re: Jubilation in Aso rock as Nigeria becomes '3RD Most Terrorised Country of world by Tyranny: 10:22am On May 10, 2021
Say wha'? You don't mean that. Do you?
Re: Jubilation in Aso rock as Nigeria becomes '3RD Most Terrorised Country of world by TheEnygma(m): 11:10am On May 10, 2021
Xscape1993:
Congratulation to APC, Shehu, Adesina and Buhari! What a great country rule by unfortunate people!
I hereby call on the following nairalanders to come to this thread.
Helinues
Sarrki
Simplyleo

Let them come and tell us what they think.

15 Likes

Re: Jubilation in Aso rock as Nigeria becomes '3RD Most Terrorised Country of world by skyman200(m): 11:35am On May 10, 2021
Wow, that's great,we don't mind if is number one because we are nigerians.
Re: Jubilation in Aso rock as Nigeria becomes '3RD Most Terrorised Country of world by ZombieBurster: 12:30pm On May 10, 2021
And Southerners still dey call them self's afonja and ipop

because I'm sure the bulk of those arms are in the hands of Northern militias

Una never still read the handwriting on the Wall

undecided

2 Likes

Re: Jubilation in Aso rock as Nigeria becomes '3RD Most Terrorised Country of world by OreMI22: 12:42pm On May 10, 2021
Warripikine:
Nigeria has officially been declared the 3rd most terrorized country of the world.. This is despite the fact that Major news headlines like CNN, ALJAZERA, BBC, etc largely under report the daily kidnappings and killings that occur in the country of over 300 million heterogeneous people.

As reported by @channels TV, over 6.5 million small arms are currently in circulation in the country..

Over 80k deaths have also been recorded so far with over 3 million displaced across the country..

What this means is that, as it stands now in Nigeria, All armed forces have only about 600k firearms while civilians have OVER 6million fire arms..

Let Aso rock continue to jubilate because they think it is their plan for Fulani takeover of the country. It is not who starts a fight that determine where and how it will go. The clock is ticking.

1 Like

Re: Jubilation in Aso rock as Nigeria becomes '3RD Most Terrorised Country of world by Oharina(m): 12:53pm On May 10, 2021
I pity any one who prays for one nigeria... May death be the portion of anyone who prays for one nigeria... Iseee.

1 Like

Re: Jubilation in Aso rock as Nigeria becomes '3RD Most Terrorised Country of world by zombieHUNTER: 1:01pm On May 10, 2021
ZombieBurster:
And Southerners still dey call them self's afonja and ipop

because I'm sure the bulk of those arms are in the hands of Northern militias

Una never still read the handwriting on the Wall

undecided
undecided undecided
Re: Jubilation in Aso rock as Nigeria becomes '3RD Most Terrorised Country of world by Bialegend(m): 1:05pm On May 10, 2021
Congratulations to the ful...............Complete the sentence. grin grin
Re: Jubilation in Aso rock as Nigeria becomes '3RD Most Terrorised Country of world by revived: 1:07pm On May 10, 2021
E be many things
Re: Jubilation in Aso rock as Nigeria becomes '3RD Most Terrorised Country of world by johnmartus(m): 1:08pm On May 10, 2021
So which means all Nigerians are potential terrorist. No thank to pdp and no thank to Igbos terrorist.
Re: Jubilation in Aso rock as Nigeria becomes '3RD Most Terrorised Country of world by Khd95(m): 1:13pm On May 10, 2021
johnmartus:
So which means all Nigerians are potential terrorist. No thank to pdp and no thank to Igbos terrorist.
no, thanks to isa pantami, muhammu buhari and hellrufai, the chief terrorists cool grin

4 Likes

Re: Jubilation in Aso rock as Nigeria becomes '3RD Most Terrorised Country of world by Arda1000(m): 1:16pm On May 10, 2021
What milestone grin
Re: Jubilation in Aso rock as Nigeria becomes '3RD Most Terrorised Country of world by Veqtor: 2:12pm On May 10, 2021
Congratulations Pantami, Bubu, Lai Mohammed, Garba shehu....kudos to y'all.

Nigeria is now worse than Somalia.

Red thunder will fire any zombie dat will insinuate on any ipob thread again, that d East is going to be like Somalia. Shame on you all. Terrorist sympathizers.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jubilation in Aso rock as Nigeria becomes '3RD Most Terrorised Country of world by cool318(m): 2:13pm On May 10, 2021
eliok:

I'm out
I doubt if you know the meaning of Prayers, anyone praying for Nigeria now is wasting his/her Prayers
what do you do when oil you want to cook pours on the floor?
I guess you start praying to God right?
keep deceiving yourself with prayers, Nigeria is long gone lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

4 Likes

Re: Jubilation in Aso rock as Nigeria becomes '3RD Most Terrorised Country of world by Nobody: 2:19pm On May 10, 2021
Warripikine:

.. You will get what you are desperately seeking for ..... Very soon !!! And it shall start with your immediate family members ... Mr. Poster lipsrsealed
Re: Jubilation in Aso rock as Nigeria becomes '3RD Most Terrorised Country of world by MASTAkiLLAh(m): 2:20pm On May 10, 2021
Thebosstrevor, johnmartus, sarrki and other online minions will be completely thrilled cool
Re: Jubilation in Aso rock as Nigeria becomes '3RD Most Terrorised Country of world by Warripikine: 2:25pm On May 10, 2021
Frontail:
.. You will get what you are desperately seeking for ..... Very soon !!! And it shall start with your immediate family members ... Mr. Poster lipsrsealed
African mentality.. Black man!
Stupendously evil in nature!
I expect you should be happy with this news! Oh!! Lols you wish nigerians to continue to suffer and smile? grin
Channel your energy to Aso rock.. That is the origin of your hatred and bitterness
Re: Jubilation in Aso rock as Nigeria becomes '3RD Most Terrorised Country of world by Samunique(m): 2:28pm On May 10, 2021
Nukilia:
Congratulations to APC and Buhari for this achievement grin
Chaii

cry
Re: Jubilation in Aso rock as Nigeria becomes '3RD Most Terrorised Country of world by Samunique(m): 2:30pm On May 10, 2021
Warripikine:

Buhari why na ? cry
Re: Jubilation in Aso rock as Nigeria becomes '3RD Most Terrorised Country of world by Nobody: 2:34pm On May 10, 2021
Warripikine:

African mentality.. Black man!
Stupendously evil in nature!
I expect you should be happy with this news! Oh!! Lols you wish nigerians to continue to suffer and smile? grin
Channel your energy to Aso rock.. That is the origin of your hatred and bitterness
.. Yes ! But not as Black As You are ! And not as Evil in Nature as yourself ! As I said earlier ! The war shall and will start with your immediate family ! cool
Re: Jubilation in Aso rock as Nigeria becomes '3RD Most Terrorised Country of world by Warripikine: 2:49pm On May 10, 2021
Frontail:
.. Yes ! But not as Black As You are ! And not as Evil in Nature as yourself ! As I said earlier ! The war shall and will start with your immediate family ! cool
grin Your family up north are already been used as manure by bandits, the remnants will be handed over to iswap for more pillaging.. grin

As for our families in the south, ESN & UGM gat our backs!!
Kill ya sef!

1 Like

Re: Jubilation in Aso rock as Nigeria becomes '3RD Most Terrorised Country of world by CelebCircle: 3:09pm On May 10, 2021
Wow!! So Davido still has some good morals oo.. He didn't allow his 4yr old daughter twerk..��

Watch:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tehE8if_gfw
Re: Jubilation in Aso rock as Nigeria becomes '3RD Most Terrorised Country of world by Emeraldicon(m): 3:10pm On May 10, 2021
The federal government should just legalize the use of arms in the country let us defend ourselves since the security forces have obviously failed to protect the masses.
Re: Jubilation in Aso rock as Nigeria becomes '3RD Most Terrorised Country of world by ScamHunter: 3:15pm On May 10, 2021
Third? Hmmmm...I doubt. Nigeria should be number one
Re: Jubilation in Aso rock as Nigeria becomes '3RD Most Terrorised Country of world by Akwamkpuruamu: 3:16pm On May 10, 2021
helinues:
Hurray, you guys have been vindicated.

Where is the party @ ?

undecided

Buharis office and Daura his home town
Re: Jubilation in Aso rock as Nigeria becomes '3RD Most Terrorised Country of world by Akwamkpuruamu: 3:18pm On May 10, 2021
eliok:

I'm out

Is it prayers that Israel uses to defend their land from invaders? Is it prayers that the US use against invasion by Al Quaeda

God gave you brain and hands, use it before dem go use am for u

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Am A Pig Farmer Can I Move My Pigs To The North[photos ] / Nnamdi Kanu Is Dead, And So What? / Biafra National Guard Fighters Takeover Bakassi Peninsula In Akwa Ibom- Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.