Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,846 members, 7,810,258 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:13 AM

Tacha Confirms Relationship With Kelechi Iheanacho - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tacha Confirms Relationship With Kelechi Iheanacho (78132 Views)

Queen Dami: Portable Confirms Relationship With Alaafin Of Oyo Wife / Fans Thrilled As Bbnaija Tacha Confirms Relationship With Kelechi Iheanacho / Nina And Khloe In A Relationship With Kelechi Iheanacho? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tacha Confirms Relationship With Kelechi Iheanacho by Sleekfingers: 12:06pm On May 10, 2021
robosky02:
Fans Thrilled As BBNaija Tacha Confirms Relationship With Footballer Kelechi Iheanacho

Ex Big Brother Naija Pepper Dem housemate, Natacha Akide, popularly referred to as Tacha, has opened up on her relationship with the Nigerian professional footballer, Kelechi Iheanacho.

The reality star made this surprising revelation on Twitter when she applauded Iheanacho who is currently signed to Leicester for making Nigerians happy.

According to her, the Leicester striker puts smiles on the faces of Nigerians more than the Nigerian government has done.

She further suggested that Iheanacho became the President of Nigeria.

A nosy fan in reaction to Tacha's post became suspicious that the reality star might already be having something romantic with the footballer hence her sudden interest in football.

Tacha in response confirmed the fan's suspicions.

In her words;

"Been sailing long long long ago".

https://www.mimidoris.com/2021/04/fans-thrilled-as-bbnaija-tacha-confirms.html

nigerian president? How is that possible? Even God can not make that happen.....

Best of luck to her and the footballer....
Re: Tacha Confirms Relationship With Kelechi Iheanacho by blazepascal(m): 12:07pm On May 10, 2021
I don't know why but I just remembered eboue who lost all his money after he divorced his wife so sad

1 Like

Re: Tacha Confirms Relationship With Kelechi Iheanacho by tunwumi: 12:07pm On May 10, 2021
nzeobi:
All this ones na home service when he is in the country for holidays

On point
Re: Tacha Confirms Relationship With Kelechi Iheanacho by richie240: 12:08pm On May 10, 2021
damiloladuke:
Men will disgrace you
as in ehn!
we men sef.
smh!

1 Like

Re: Tacha Confirms Relationship With Kelechi Iheanacho by HEAVEN4444: 12:08pm On May 10, 2021
as he is now joined to ta-char watch as his form dips and he becomes very useless on the pitch. all spiritual. and she is capricorn. not looking good for nacho at all. the gods have come to collect his soul force

1 Like

Re: Tacha Confirms Relationship With Kelechi Iheanacho by Haariiz: 12:10pm On May 10, 2021
If you want to become a blogger and you don't know how to build a blog, I will build it for you for Ten thousand naira only.

Call this number now : 0 8 0 6 5 4 1 1 5 4 4
Re: Tacha Confirms Relationship With Kelechi Iheanacho by godlessmind: 12:11pm On May 10, 2021
SanctifiedSista:
I know it willnot end up at d altar
bad belle... tongue
Re: Tacha Confirms Relationship With Kelechi Iheanacho by Nobody: 12:11pm On May 10, 2021
ignis:
Somebody's football career is about to die.

my thoughts exactly.

1 Like

Re: Tacha Confirms Relationship With Kelechi Iheanacho by OROSUNBOLB(m): 12:11pm On May 10, 2021
Ihenacho ! Ihenacho !! Ihenacho !!! That's three times already,run away from these destiny destroyers ! They will wreck your glory and deny you thereafter. There are better,cleaner and sweeter girls all over Europe.

Kelechi,run for your dear life !

4 Likes

Re: Tacha Confirms Relationship With Kelechi Iheanacho by golddust6000(m): 12:12pm On May 10, 2021
But tacha is way older than nacho

1 Like

Re: Tacha Confirms Relationship With Kelechi Iheanacho by akeeng: 12:12pm On May 10, 2021
Kelechi lack taste. Shame

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tacha Confirms Relationship With Kelechi Iheanacho by Henry22(m): 12:12pm On May 10, 2021
Jaruma powers at work, this girl bought that jaruma shiit last year and since then na so so win win.... cool

1 Like

Re: Tacha Confirms Relationship With Kelechi Iheanacho by sukar886: 12:12pm On May 10, 2021
Fake love ,na en money she want
Re: Tacha Confirms Relationship With Kelechi Iheanacho by Cnach: 12:17pm On May 10, 2021
UyaiIncomparabl:
Last last, him go still dump you. grin

You would be stupid to think that your phoney relationship will end up in something serious. Lofty dreams. grin

Even his "umunnas" will forbid it. Enjoy your sham ass relationship while it lasts. grin
She knows but believe me she has total nothing to loose. Las Las na nacho go still loose
Re: Tacha Confirms Relationship With Kelechi Iheanacho by Heavensent01(m): 12:22pm On May 10, 2021
as I no be celebrity, can't date someone like Tacha, mercy, ceec, Erica those characters disgust me

if this is true, it means nacho no get taste and class

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tacha Confirms Relationship With Kelechi Iheanacho by Oovi5(f): 12:23pm On May 10, 2021
SanctifiedSista:
Learn to wish your fellow woman well so another woman will wish you the same....
Re: Tacha Confirms Relationship With Kelechi Iheanacho by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 12:25pm On May 10, 2021
Cnach:

She knows but believe me she has total nothing to loose. Las Las na nacho go still loose

Men usually have nothing to lose. Except I am lost here. What does he have to lose?
Re: Tacha Confirms Relationship With Kelechi Iheanacho by bluefilm: 12:25pm On May 10, 2021
Chai.

With his union to this Ho, nwannem nwoke Kelechi nwa Ihenacho has officially ended his career
Re: Tacha Confirms Relationship With Kelechi Iheanacho by SavageResponse(m): 12:26pm On May 10, 2021
Mrshocker:
No money no love

Bifor nko? grin
Re: Tacha Confirms Relationship With Kelechi Iheanacho by PavillionEnergy: 12:30pm On May 10, 2021
Run ooo.
Just try bang the hell of out her for once.
then moveeee. grin grin grin
Re: Tacha Confirms Relationship With Kelechi Iheanacho by Coolbadguy: 12:31pm On May 10, 2021
Dukeolumidemans:
If this is true, that means Iheanachor just want to shine her congo and twuama... Na the last part I like pass. To Japaa ... grin grin grin tongue

This guy you too funny jor...tuale for you. grin grin
Re: Tacha Confirms Relationship With Kelechi Iheanacho by sniperr007(m): 12:34pm On May 10, 2021
SanctifiedSista:

Ahhh.

Why you talk like this Na.
Re: Tacha Confirms Relationship With Kelechi Iheanacho by Fairytalessss(f): 12:36pm On May 10, 2021
this one is seeking for attention. no one should take her serious. she's just an attention seeker chasing shadows. a day dreamer for that matter.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tacha Confirms Relationship With Kelechi Iheanacho by highness25(m): 12:37pm On May 10, 2021
robosky02:
Fans Thrilled As BBNaija Tacha Confirms Relationship With Footballer Kelechi Iheanacho

Ex Big Brother Naija Pepper Dem housemate, Natacha Akide, popularly referred to as Tacha, has opened up on her relationship with the Nigerian professional footballer, Kelechi Iheanacho.

The reality star made this surprising revelation on Twitter when she applauded Iheanacho who is currently signed to Leicester for making Nigerians happy.

According to her, the Leicester striker puts smiles on the faces of Nigerians more than the Nigerian government has done.

A nosy fan in reaction to Tacha's post became suspicious that the reality star might already be having something romantic with the footballer hence her sudden interest in football.

In her words;

I de here de observe. By the time in chop your puna tire come say e no do again you go de tell us the real story. Make this one no end in premium tears sha
Re: Tacha Confirms Relationship With Kelechi Iheanacho by bigtt76(f): 12:38pm On May 10, 2021
How does this confirm anything? Have you heard from Iheanacho himself? What sort of foolery is this?

robosky02:

In her words;

1 Like

Re: Tacha Confirms Relationship With Kelechi Iheanacho by Cnach: 12:41pm On May 10, 2021
UyaiIncomparabl:

Men usually have nothing to lose. Except I am lost here. What does he have to lose?
Don't let them deceive u o, which one is that men usually have nothing to lose. Who is going to be sponsoring the relationship? And what do u really think she may lose? Her virginity, kpekus value?
None of the above bc with or without nacho somebody must be entering there.
And the firm she is about to enjoy may empower her the more. Over all, she knows no marriage but grabbing the opportunities is the gain
Re: Tacha Confirms Relationship With Kelechi Iheanacho by AHCB: 12:43pm On May 10, 2021
Senior Man Kelechi. Chai! Of all people. Let's hope you two will continue sailing oh because a toxic babe is always a toxic babe. Not to talk of if she combines her toxicity with slay mama. grin

1 Like

Re: Tacha Confirms Relationship With Kelechi Iheanacho by TOPCRUISE(m): 12:45pm On May 10, 2021
Iheanacho is playing with fire
Re: Tacha Confirms Relationship With Kelechi Iheanacho by Exodora: 12:45pm On May 10, 2021
SanctifiedSista:
And who said must , must every relationship end in the alter ?
Re: Tacha Confirms Relationship With Kelechi Iheanacho by Dukeolumidemans(m): 12:47pm On May 10, 2021
Coolbadguy:

This guy you too funny jor...tuale for you. grin grin

grin grin grin tongue

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Rita Dominic's First Outing At Her Traditional Wedding Ceremony (Photos, Video) / Small Doctor Celebrates His Son’s Birthday In This Adorable Photo / Ooni, Pete Edochie And Kanayo Handshake Sparks Controversy Online (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.