Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,404 members, 7,819,432 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:12 PM

GMT Terminal Interview - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / GMT Terminal Interview (13214 Views)

AB Inbev Global Management Trainee Program (GMT) 2019 / AB Inbev 2018 Global Management Trainee Program (GMT) / Global Management Trainee Program (GMT) - Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: GMT Terminal Interview by chinavs9ja(m): 1:28pm On May 10, 2021
mrdharkchild:

You Don shalaye.
Who ask u?

Lols...I am just trying to be transparent grin
Re: GMT Terminal Interview by Curious345: 1:28pm On May 10, 2021
Esty28:
Good morning all
Please I will really appreciate it if anyone can share his/her experience if you have interviewed in GMT Terminal,Apapa

Thanks ��
I am a marine engineer . Did an interveiw with them in 2011.

And uptil now I haven't heard fem from them...

They do selective picking
Re: GMT Terminal Interview by captainamiedi1: 1:29pm On May 10, 2021
chinavs9ja:
No experience with them, because I am only a professional website and App developer and web designer.

Thank you!

Is there anything like unprofessional software developer??

Pls educate me
Re: GMT Terminal Interview by mrdharkchild(m): 1:32pm On May 10, 2021
chinavs9ja:

Lols...I am just trying to be transparent grin
That's way too much transparency.
But, who cares. It's your comment.
What do I even know.
U have done right by u, though.
Forgive me
Re: GMT Terminal Interview by wetmenow: 1:42pm On May 10, 2021
mrdharkchild:

R u married?
I beg, I like u already.
I need to pass this your wisdom to my kids, our kids.

Do you think this person is a girl?

1 Like

Re: GMT Terminal Interview by brightDdon(m): 1:46pm On May 10, 2021
mrdharkchild:

R u married?
I beg, I like u already.

Like,,,I read it and I was like,,,this is a real wife material,,a real asset of a human,was even moved to check her pic but no pic.

I already like her and already follow her.
Re: GMT Terminal Interview by Curious345: 1:48pm On May 10, 2021
brightDdon:

Like,,,I read it and I was like,,,this is a real wife material,,a real asset of a human,was even moved to check her pic but no pic.

I already like her and already follow her.
wife material na chinos
Re: GMT Terminal Interview by DamnNiggar: 1:52pm On May 10, 2021
Akamariner:
Mba.

Over 3 million international email lists available for 20k only.

How you take get am?
Re: GMT Terminal Interview by Ijaya123: 1:56pm On May 10, 2021
chinavs9ja:
No experience with them, because I am only a professional website and App developer and web designer.

Thank you!
\

Your comment is absolutely needless here then. Allow those with experience share theirs so others can learn.

Hope that's not too much to ask?
Re: GMT Terminal Interview by AmazingELixir: 1:58pm On May 10, 2021
lipsrsealed

The only GMT I know is Greenwich Mean Time ooo
Re: GMT Terminal Interview by chinavs9ja(m): 2:04pm On May 10, 2021
captainamiedi1:

Is there anything like unprofessional software developer??

Pls educate me

Well, we normally use junior developer and senior developer when it comes to the field work between the developers (this is based on your years of experience). But the term unprofessional developer is being used when you are dealing with client. To answer your question, yes there is something like unprofessional software developer as rated by client. If you deliver a quack website or app after development then your client can use the term on you. Being a professional developer you are to deliver the best needed by your client either you are a junior or senior developer. So you can be a senior developer and be professional in delivering the best to your client likewise you can also be junior developer and also deliver the best.

By his grace I am a senior developer with 8years of experience

1 Like

Re: GMT Terminal Interview by brightDdon(m): 2:04pm On May 10, 2021
Curious345:
wife material na chinos

wink grin shocked wink

Lol
Re: GMT Terminal Interview by Iamsofavoured(m): 2:07pm On May 10, 2021
If it's the one at Point road, it is a reputable company. Just go with your goodluck.
Esty28:
Good morning all
Please I will really appreciate it if anyone can share his/her experience if you have interviewed in GMT Terminal,Apapa

Thanks ��

1 Like

Re: GMT Terminal Interview by chinavs9ja(m): 2:08pm On May 10, 2021
Ijaya123:
\

Your comment is absolutely needless here then. Allow those with experience share theirs so others can learn.

Hope that's not too much to ask?
Calm down brother cheesy
Re: GMT Terminal Interview by Nobody: 2:09pm On May 10, 2021
DamnNiggar:

How you take get am?
Scraping
Re: GMT Terminal Interview by Metronomy(m): 2:13pm On May 10, 2021
GMT does not have a terminal, they are purely a Logistics company.

Modified:I hope this post doesn't mislead you, I got to know they were opening a terminal later.
Re: GMT Terminal Interview by SavageResponse(m): 2:15pm On May 10, 2021
revived:

FTC after 5years tongue

I gat nothing to say than :

E BE MANY THINGS

Smoke On My Niggy

grin

1 Like

Re: GMT Terminal Interview by Johnkennie(m): 2:41pm On May 10, 2021
I work as a clearing agent, their work is all about logistics. They're also into clearing and forwarding, haulage and so on. You don't need to have more experience because most clearing job don't like to employ too know people.

1 Like

Re: GMT Terminal Interview by captainamiedi1: 2:56pm On May 10, 2021
chinavs9ja:

Well, we normally use junior developer and senior developer when it comes to the field work between the developers (this is based on your years of experience). But the term unprofessional developer is being used when you are dealing with client. To answer your question, yes there is something like unprofessional software developer as rated by client. If you deliver a quack website or app after development then your client can use the term on you. Being a professional developer you are to deliver the best needed by your client either you are a junior or senior developer. So you can be a senior developer and be professional in delivering the best to your client likewise you can also be junior developer and also deliver the best.

By his grace I am a senior developer with 8years of experience

8 years?? You na boss. I have 3 years experience
Re: GMT Terminal Interview by chinavs9ja(m): 3:46pm On May 10, 2021
captainamiedi1:

8 years?? You na boss. I have 3 years experience
Yes o my brother, 3 years too no be beans o...I hail you, which language did you write?
Re: GMT Terminal Interview by captainamiedi1: 3:49pm On May 10, 2021
chinavs9ja:

Yes o my brother, 3 years too no be beans o...I hail you, which language did you write?

Javascript, PHP and little Python and Dart. i do both frontend and backend plus mobile too. It has not been easy
Re: GMT Terminal Interview by chinavs9ja(m): 3:53pm On May 10, 2021
captainamiedi1:

Javascript, PHP and little Python and Dart. i do both frontend and backend plus mobile too. It has not been easy
You are doing well, I do with PHP (Laravel and Codeigneiter), Python, Ionic plus Angular, and Java. But I spend more time using PHP!
Re: GMT Terminal Interview by captainamiedi1: 4:09pm On May 10, 2021
chinavs9ja:

You are doing well, I do with PHP (Laravel and Codeigneiter), Python, Ionic plus Angular, and Java. But I spend more time using PHP!

Wow thats a lot.
Re: GMT Terminal Interview by chinavs9ja(m): 4:21pm On May 10, 2021
captainamiedi1:

Wow thats a lot.
Yes brother, I am still trying to build a community of Developers so we share experiences together I don't know if you would be interested.
Re: GMT Terminal Interview by stephanie79548: 4:28pm On May 10, 2021
:Good morning allPlease I will really appreciate it if anyone can share his/her experience if you have interviewed in GMT Terminal,ApapaThanks ��
Re: GMT Terminal Interview by Dbarrzx: 4:38pm On May 10, 2021
Ogbeni i like your guts...but slow down with this ur scope ooo...egugun be careful.
mrdharkchild:

R u married?
I beg, I like u already.
Re: GMT Terminal Interview by captainamiedi1: 4:42pm On May 10, 2021
chinavs9ja:

Yes brother, I am still trying to build a community of Developers so we share experiences together I don't know if you would be interested.

Yes sure I will
Re: GMT Terminal Interview by chinavs9ja(m): 5:53pm On May 10, 2021
captainamiedi1:

Yes sure I will
Your contact to add you up?
Re: GMT Terminal Interview by captainamiedi1: 6:24pm On May 10, 2021
chinavs9ja:

Your contact to add you up?

can i send it via dm?
Re: GMT Terminal Interview by chinavs9ja(m): 7:31pm On May 10, 2021
captainamiedi1:

can i send it via dm?
Yes you can
Re: GMT Terminal Interview by mrdharkchild(m): 7:52pm On May 10, 2021
Dbarrzx:
Ogbeni i like your guts...but slow down with this ur scope ooo...egugun be careful.
Your profile says,
Personal text: Live & let's live
grin grin grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Who Else Got This Test Invitation By ORANGEGROUP? / Teaching Vacancy / Which Job Should I Go For?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.