Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,358 members, 7,822,692 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:09 PM

Chief Sunday Igboho Is My Hero, I Stand With Him - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Chief Sunday Igboho Is My Hero, I Stand With Him (280 Views)

Sunday Igboho Is A Hero – Reno Omokri Says As Yoruba Nation Rally Holds In Lagos / Rafiu Kolawole: Sunday Igboho Is A Rascal, Not Fit To Fight Yoruba Battle / Remmy Hazzan: Sunday Igboho Is Welcome In Ogun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Chief Sunday Igboho Is My Hero, I Stand With Him by Nobody: 12:19pm On May 10, 2021
When your pastors were collecting your money as tithes and offerings to fund their business empires and lifestyles. And your insensitive politicians were looting while claiming Fulani and Yoruba are one with Fulani claiming Fulani/Yoruba relationship is like a slave/master relationship. Only one man was in the forest fighting Fulani bandits and saving poor Yoruba lives.

If not for Chief Sunday Igboho, the killing, raping and kidnapping in the South West would be much worse than it's now. South West might be Benue now because it was getting to that level a few months ago. Chief Sunday Igboho put an end to that.

1 Like

Re: Chief Sunday Igboho Is My Hero, I Stand With Him by Nobody: 12:22pm On May 10, 2021
Igboho Osha. Yoruba Nation Now!

1 Like

Re: Chief Sunday Igboho Is My Hero, I Stand With Him by Nobody: 12:24pm On May 10, 2021
jerseyboy:
Igboho Osha. Yoruba Nation Now!

Man of the people! Yoruba Nation now!

1 Like

Re: Chief Sunday Igboho Is My Hero, I Stand With Him by Draslo(m): 12:35pm On May 10, 2021
Even though this man is crude with his words, he's making sense. Just imagine, because of their closeness with the presidency and those in power, they refused to come out and outrightly condemn the crimes committed by the Fulani folk in the Southwest. They can burn in hell for all I care

(1) (Reply)

Does The Image Below Describe The Government/leadership Role In Your Country? / Exception To Suleiman A. Suleiman's "Nigeria's Next Accidental President?" / BREAKING: Yoruba Nation Protest Hits Osogbo – Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.