Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,842 members, 7,820,933 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:48 AM

‘if Married Women Know How Many Times I Turn Down Their Husbands, They Will Pay - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / ‘if Married Women Know How Many Times I Turn Down Their Husbands, They Will Pay (2271 Views)

Tiwa Savage: I Tried To Commit Suicide 2 Times. I Was Really Depressed / Cuppy: I Hope I Will Get To DJ At BBNaija Before I Turn 30 / 'I Turn Down Millions For My Vagina' - Maheeda Brags (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

‘if Married Women Know How Many Times I Turn Down Their Husbands, They Will Pay by letitrainnow(m): 12:47pm On May 10, 2021
‘If married women know how many times I turn down their husbands, they will pay me salary’ – Actress Inem Peter

Nollywood actress Inem Peters has lamented about Valentines’ Day on social media as the special day of love approaches.

The actress shared a post on her Instagram page talking about Valentines’ Day. While lamenting about the day, she also revealed her relationship status.

According to her, the day of love is approaching and she has no lover or boyfriend to enjoy it with.

In her post, Peter also talked about the favour she does for married women.She noted that she has turned down married men many times on a daily basis.

The actress added that if the wives of the men she turns down knew about it they will pay her salary. Peter talked about the say with a photo of herself showing off her curves.

Re: ‘if Married Women Know How Many Times I Turn Down Their Husbands, They Will Pay by Romanoff(f): 12:49pm On May 10, 2021
See this one.

The reason garri dey sell pass na because na the cheaper alternative.

Taking joy in being a sex object.

3 Likes

Re: ‘if Married Women Know How Many Times I Turn Down Their Husbands, They Will Pay by donbachi(m): 12:54pm On May 10, 2021
Make we hear word,abeg..when u clock 50,post ur pic like dis.
Re: ‘if Married Women Know How Many Times I Turn Down Their Husbands, They Will Pay by GreaterFuture(m): 4:26pm On May 10, 2021
Do you know how many Married women we turn down or Overlook too? Ridiculously easy lays?
Should the married men/Husbands be paying us too? Smh #Cloutseeking

1 Like

Re: ‘if Married Women Know How Many Times I Turn Down Their Husbands, They Will Pay by mytime24(f): 6:54pm On May 10, 2021
Olosho pro
Re: ‘if Married Women Know How Many Times I Turn Down Their Husbands, They Will Pay by Nobody: 7:47pm On May 10, 2021
That's how you know ladies with empty brains, the only thing they display is ass and boobs because that's the only thing they can offer.
Re: ‘if Married Women Know How Many Times I Turn Down Their Husbands, They Will Pay by femi4: 5:49am On May 11, 2021
You are a spare... that's why they are after you

Spare tyres are used and dump
Re: ‘if Married Women Know How Many Times I Turn Down Their Husbands, They Will Pay by meobizy(f): 8:00am On Dec 06, 2022
She no fine. She looks like soaked buns.

1 Like

Re: ‘if Married Women Know How Many Times I Turn Down Their Husbands, They Will Pay by irunoko(m): 9:16am On Dec 06, 2022
I like the quality of damaged and empty women outside now.those are the type of women many of these men deserve because even the ones criticizing them are not any better, they are as immoral as the ladies they're criticizing otherwise side chicks and oloshos shouldn't be rich to the extent of brazenly displaying their immorality tongue

You Will see decent/homely good girl or a career/educated girl who is enterprising but you'll mess her up for a loud and depraved woman and now turn around to complain.on'pe
Re: ‘if Married Women Know How Many Times I Turn Down Their Husbands, They Will Pay by Nobody: 10:13am On Dec 06, 2022
Having a lot of men lust after you and want you is not a flex.

Been the sexiest woman or prettiest woman in the room is not a flex.

There’s more to life than how you look. Character and inner beauty will always triumph looks anyway of
The week. That is not to say looks are not important ohh yes it is especially for women, always look good polished and look after your body.

But Many men only want you for sex that doesn’t mean they love or respect you. Many women have men lusting after them
On the daily, myself included I don’t see it as a flex,
Because most of them just assume just because you have a certain body type you want sex.

That’s just how it is with certain body type. And that’s just how the male
Brain works, when they see it all they can think of is how o hit it vamoose.

You as a woman with this sort of body type just have to be smart to not open your legs or shake you head yes to every man that comes your way, cuz they gonna be a lot of them coming your way.

(1) (Reply)

'i’ve Suffered’ Yul Edochie Weeps Bitterly After A Fan Accuses Him Of Spoiling H / BBN Erica Excited As She Finally Meets Her Fave, Wande Coal, Proposes Marriage / Cubana Chief Priest, Others Vows To Make Teenager A Millionaire For Blocking Obi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.