Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,970 members, 7,825,034 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 12:48 AM

[Music Audio] Diamhorn - 'Lock The Door' | Download | Lyrics - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / [Music Audio] Diamhorn - 'Lock The Door' | Download | Lyrics (374 Views)

Zinoleesky - Gone Far Mp3 Download, Lyrics and video | Loadedwaves / Nysc Anthem Song - Youth Obey The Clarion Call (audio Download/ Lyrics) / MP3 Download - Eminem Venom Music Audio (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

[Music Audio] Diamhorn - 'Lock The Door' | Download | Lyrics by Pokovirtuousblo(m): 12:51pm On May 10, 2021
Controversial Nigerian Rapper cum Music Producer, Diamhorn has released a new single entitled 'Lock The Door'. The song which is self-explanatory comes with so powerful a lyrics that will not only help you get a good mental image of how to connect with your bae on bed - but to ensure that the door is locked properly when she comes to have you.

The salacious song which was produced by Diamhorn himself, and released yesterday exclusively on Audiomack, is a 3-minute and 12-seconds long musical piece, recorded to not only get you entertained - but to teach you a thing or two on how to make her love you more.

'All I really wanted was to f**k and s**k....
I touch her p***y she don't mind
I touch her n***le she don't mind
I kiss her lips she don't mind
She saw my d**k she don't mind
So I lock the door
And I came to her
I look her in the eyes
I put my hands on her
She put her hands on me
So I pull her pant
I got my tongue on her
I put my d**k inside...'

Pokovirtuousblog learnt that Diamhorn is very well known in his home state (Bayelsa) owing to his controversial songs and social media posts. In 2018, the Oporoma native launched his record label, Etelernse Records - currently, the label is home to many talented acts such as Nayomi, 10DA, Fashiona, Pereboy among others.

Source: Pokovirtuousblog

Download here: https://audiomack.com/etelernseinfo/song/lock-the-door

Would you like Poko Virtuous to write about you? Send him a WhatsApp message: 08094337600

1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Ria Sean - Lemonade / VIGO - I Will Shout / Omah Lay "UNDERSTAND"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.