Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,827 members, 7,810,177 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:32 PM

Rivers State Curfew Now From 7pm To 6am - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rivers State Curfew Now From 7pm To 6am (628 Views)

Rivers Relaxes Curfew In Oyigbo, Now 7PM To 6AM / Nationwide Curfew Now 12am To 4am – FG / Nationwide Curfew Now 10pm To 4am – FG (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rivers State Curfew Now From 7pm To 6am by manforgu: 2:26pm On May 10, 2021
The Governor of Rivers State has just tighten the curfew in the state from 7pm to 6 am effective 11th May 2021 across all 23 local governments in the state. This announcement was made on ryhthm 93.7 this afternoon.
The consequences of this is that many businesses are going to be affected.
He also gave the police the go ahead to deal ruthlessly with defaulters of the curfew.
Mod push to front page.
Thanks.
Re: Rivers State Curfew Now From 7pm To 6am by Pierocash(m): 2:33pm On May 10, 2021
manforgu:
The Governor of Rivers State has just tighten the curfew in the state from 7pm to 6 am effective 11th May 2021 across all 23 local governments in the state. This announcement was made on ryhthm 93.7 this afternoon.
The consequences of this is that many businesses are going to be affected.
He also gave the police the go ahead to deal ruthlessly with defaulters of the curfew.
Mod push to front page.
Thanks.
why is wike this senseless? Curfew is an outdated strategy that doesn't work anymore. The Gunmen that operate these days don't know what curfew is,they are ready to engage the security agents even in broad day light. Is like imposing curfew in Zamfara or Borno,what business does bandits have with curfew.

Come to Rivers State,how does wike expect workers to meet up with the time considering the huge traffic in Port Harcourt.

Wike is a confused being that doesn't understand security measures.

Curfew can only work if the security threat is by the people on the people, but this security threat is by Gunmen against security agents. Who will enforce the curfew,the same security agents that the Gunmen are after.this is funny

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rivers State Curfew Now From 7pm To 6am by Adekamkpe23: 2:37pm On May 10, 2021
Stop ipob from taking over your state.
Re: Rivers State Curfew Now From 7pm To 6am by manforgu: 2:40pm On May 10, 2021
Pierocash:
why is wike this senseless? Curfew is an outdated strategy that doesn't work anymore. The Gunmen that operate these days don't know what curfew is,they are ready to engage the security agents even in broad day light. Is like imposing curfew in Zamfara or Borno,what business does bandits have with curfew.

Come to Rivers State,how does wike expect workers to meet up with the time considering the huge traffic in Port Harcourt.

Wike is a confused being that doesn't understand security measures.

Curfew can only work if the security threat is by the people on the people, but this security threat is by Gunmen against security agents. Who will enforce the curfew,the same security agents that the Gunmen are after.this is funny
I'm telling you. By 4 na race I go take dey go house to beat PH holdup. Wike don open office for police.

1 Like

Re: Rivers State Curfew Now From 7pm To 6am by survivor10(m): 2:40pm On May 10, 2021
Funny man from bini

1 Like

Re: Rivers State Curfew Now From 7pm To 6am by Pierocash(m): 2:44pm On May 10, 2021
manforgu:

I'm telling you. By 4 na race I go take dey go house to beat PH holdup. Wike do open office for police.
I have never seeing a governor that enjoys punishing his citizens like Nyesom Wike. Must security measures always affect the people.

Every policy wike has introduced in Rivers State has always been targeted at the people.

That 7pm curfew won't work

1 Like

Re: Rivers State Curfew Now From 7pm To 6am by Confirmedzombie: 2:51pm On May 10, 2021
This is a very good move but I think 6pm to 6am would have been better.

Let's know our enemies. Its time to flush Igbos and ESN Aka Unknown Gunmen from Rivers state.

The military and police should enforce shoot at sight.

God bless Gov Wike.
Re: Rivers State Curfew Now From 7pm To 6am by jlinkd78(m): 3:04pm On May 10, 2021
No be you say u be Oga ......
Re: Rivers State Curfew Now From 7pm To 6am by nedu666: 3:10pm On May 10, 2021
All attacks on police station is done in the early morning between 12 a.m and 5a.m. since there is a curfew in place, it makes sense that only security agents should be on the road. Based on this how is it possible for ugm to drive from their base to the place of attack and back without being noticed by army and police checkpoints. Its obvious there is more to this ugm
Re: Rivers State Curfew Now From 7pm To 6am by Jack005(m): 3:12pm On May 10, 2021
Confirmedzombie:
This is a very good move but I think 6pm to 6am would have been better.

Let's know our enemies. Its time to flush Igbos and ESN Aka Unknown Gunmen from Rivers state.

The military and police should enforce shoot at sight.

God bless Gov Wike.
Oga you are not in ph for you to say such.. It will only affect the masses negatively
Re: Rivers State Curfew Now From 7pm To 6am by Akwamkpuruamu: 3:14pm On May 10, 2021
He can as well curfew the air and seas. Laugh de hold me abeg
Re: Rivers State Curfew Now From 7pm To 6am by Akwamkpuruamu: 3:15pm On May 10, 2021
Adekamkpe23:
Stop ipob from taking over your state.

IPOB is asking for two states in North East, Yibe and Borno too
Re: Rivers State Curfew Now From 7pm To 6am by Akwamkpuruamu: 3:15pm On May 10, 2021
manforgu:

I'm telling you. By 4 na race I go take dey go house to beat PH holdup. Wike do open office for police.

Dat office wey him open for security men fit be the cause of additional wahala
Re: Rivers State Curfew Now From 7pm To 6am by owobokiri(m): 3:17pm On May 10, 2021
Nyesomghosa Wikevie
The curfew governor
Re: Rivers State Curfew Now From 7pm To 6am by Oharina(m): 3:28pm On May 10, 2021
This mrs Tambuwal of Rivers State thinks he his wise... But time shall tell.
Re: Rivers State Curfew Now From 7pm To 6am by topboss: 3:32pm On May 10, 2021
Wike is afraid for his life.

Very scared of Unknown Gun Men.

(1) (Reply)

2023: Group Launches #bringbackgej Project, Pledges To Fund Campaigns / Suspected Killers Of Ortom’s Aide Arrested / Twitter Ban Four Accounts In India To Comply With Government Legal Request

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.