Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,119 members, 7,814,922 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:32 PM

Uyo Murdered Job Seeker To Be Buried On Friday (Photos) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Uyo Murdered Job Seeker To Be Buried On Friday (Photos) (1167 Views)

Police Alert On ‘sextortion’ Via Dating Platforms, Urge Fun Seeker To Be Careful / Obituary: Timothy Adegoke To Be Buried On Saturday (Photo) / Masqueraders In Police Net For Stabbing Job Seeker To Death In Ondo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Uyo Murdered Job Seeker To Be Buried On Friday (Photos) by Nobody: 2:31pm On May 10, 2021
Iniubong Umoren who was gruesomely murdered while seeking for a job in Uyo, Akwa Ibom State, will be laid to rest on Friday. This is contained in a statement by the family.

With a heavy heart, the Umoren Royal Family of Ikot Essien,Nung Ita Clan, Oruk Anam Local Government area has announced the Burial of their Beloved Daughter, Sister, Cousin and Niece, Late Miss Iniubong Ephraim Umoren who was gruesomely murdered recently.

The remains the beautiful and brilliant graduate of the Department of Philosophy, University of Uyo, will be laid to rest on Friday May 14, 2021, at her hometown.

Funeral Service to be conducted by Faith Tabernacle Congregation, Ikot Ibritam District By 10am.

Friends And Sympathizers Are Welcome

Iniubong! Rest In Peace.

#Justice4IniUmoren

Re: Uyo Murdered Job Seeker To Be Buried On Friday (Photos) by richmond500: 2:33pm On May 10, 2021
and the killer first statement was "I will be released, don't u know me"

Seriously there is no justice in this country abeg. And my stupid Nigerians are out there fighting themselves and also fighting security personnels.

3 Likes

Re: Uyo Murdered Job Seeker To Be Buried On Friday (Photos) by Abdul05: 2:34pm On May 10, 2021
Ok
Re: Uyo Murdered Job Seeker To Be Buried On Friday (Photos) by chatinent: 2:46pm On May 10, 2021
Chai.

Life is indeed a mist.
Re: Uyo Murdered Job Seeker To Be Buried On Friday (Photos) by pyyxxaro: 3:18pm On May 10, 2021
Really painful sad
Re: Uyo Murdered Job Seeker To Be Buried On Friday (Photos) by Nobody: 3:48pm On May 10, 2021
pyyxxaro:
Really painful sad

It's such a painful one for the family
Re: Uyo Murdered Job Seeker To Be Buried On Friday (Photos) by Shellsploit: 3:51pm On May 10, 2021
embarassed embarassed embarassed
The killer should also be buried the same day.

1 Like

Re: Uyo Murdered Job Seeker To Be Buried On Friday (Photos) by funmi37: 4:02pm On May 10, 2021
Karma will soon catch with the perpetuators

shocked
Meanwhile see this

https://youtu.be/OMlOeBeqJyg
Re: Uyo Murdered Job Seeker To Be Buried On Friday (Photos) by GoldenJAT(m): 4:05pm On May 10, 2021
HEARTBROKEN!!!
Re: Uyo Murdered Job Seeker To Be Buried On Friday (Photos) by paulolee(m): 5:37pm On May 10, 2021
what about the killer??
Re: Uyo Murdered Job Seeker To Be Buried On Friday (Photos) by Holycity(f): 5:56pm On May 10, 2021
So, sad
The police are certainly hiding something from us.
Re: Uyo Murdered Job Seeker To Be Buried On Friday (Photos) by binary007: 6:12pm On May 10, 2021
I am more concerned with the obituary of the killer.
Re: Uyo Murdered Job Seeker To Be Buried On Friday (Photos) by folabayo(f): 6:22pm On May 10, 2021
binary007:
I am more concerned with the obituary of the killer.
Don't be surprise, they might free the killer.
Nigerian police and their wonderful abracadabra kind of investigation.
R.I.P beautiful soul. I pray u get justice
Re: Uyo Murdered Job Seeker To Be Buried On Friday (Photos) by mytime24(f): 6:52pm On May 10, 2021
Rip

#600years jail for her killer

(1) (Reply)

Photos Of Alleged Crossdresser Arrested In Kogi (video) / Female Soldiers Beats Lastma Officials.... / Why Do Scammers Ask For Itunes Gift Cards?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.