Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,098 members, 7,818,286 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:58 AM

People Discriminated Me Because Of My Skin Colour- Linda Osifo - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / People Discriminated Me Because Of My Skin Colour- Linda Osifo (3569 Views)

Linda Osifo Forced To Shovel Snow Heap In Canada / Fans Calls Actress, Linda Osifo Ashewo After She Shows Off Her Mansion / "Linda Osifo, Look Up To Adesua Etomi And Dress Well" - She Reacts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

People Discriminated Me Because Of My Skin Colour- Linda Osifo by elizabeth24: 3:14pm On May 10, 2021
Nollywood actress, Linda Osifo has revealed on how people discriminated her due to her Skin Colour. During an Interview with TVC news, Linda Osifo disclosed how she was discriminated in Canada due to her Colour.

She further revealed how she almost bleached her skin until she relocated to Nigeria and saw people like her wearing their skin colors beautifully.

https://www.elizabethblog.com.ng/2021/05/people-discriminated-me-because-of-my-skin-colour-linda-osifo.html

Re: People Discriminated Me Because Of My Skin Colour- Linda Osifo by bigdammyj: 3:17pm On May 10, 2021
Noted
Re: People Discriminated Me Because Of My Skin Colour- Linda Osifo by doggedfighter(f): 3:18pm On May 10, 2021
Wow. Great news.
Re: People Discriminated Me Because Of My Skin Colour- Linda Osifo by IjapaTiroko: 4:35pm On May 10, 2021
I had a crush on Linda Osifo mostly because of her skin colour.
Type of skin that doesn't grow old.
Ages like wine (for the most part)

One man's meat is another man's poison anyhoo
Re: People Discriminated Me Because Of My Skin Colour- Linda Osifo by daveP(m): 7:39pm On May 10, 2021
This

Re: People Discriminated Me Because Of My Skin Colour- Linda Osifo by YorubaLord: 11:53pm On May 10, 2021
Wow! This news just made Buhari resigned. grin
Re: People Discriminated Me Because Of My Skin Colour- Linda Osifo by Nobody: 12:26am On May 11, 2021
daveP:
This
her yansh is fake angry
Re: People Discriminated Me Because Of My Skin Colour- Linda Osifo by femi4: 6:46am On May 11, 2021
Linda oshisko

(1) (Reply)

PHOTO: Rihanna Celebrates Her Grand Pa's 85th Birthday + See Rihanna's Gran Pa / Dangerous But So True: Tonto Dike Unveils Sex Alarm (picture) / Afrocandy Drops Jaw Dropping Picture..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.