Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,837 members, 7,817,473 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:52 PM

Stella Damasus Celebrates Mother's Day With Her Grown-Up Daughters (Photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Stella Damasus Celebrates Mother's Day With Her Grown-Up Daughters (Photos) (47377 Views)

Stella Damasus Celebrates Her 45th Birthday Today / Stella Damasus Celebrates Her Daughter, Izzy Belle's 22nd Birthday (Photos) / “I Had My First Kid At 24” Annie Idibia Says As She Shows Off Her Grown Up Kids (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Stella Damasus Celebrates Mother's Day With Her Grown-Up Daughters (Photos) by jaybenugo: 3:21pm On May 10, 2021
Nigerian actress, Stella Damasus celebrated Mother's Day with her grown-up daughters, Izzy Belle and Angelica as she shared photos of herself posing together with them on her Instagram handle, IgbereTV reports.

She captioned the photos:

"I love you guys so much. You make it so easy to be a mother. I am so blessed for this gift that God gave me. You guys rock @izzybelleimages @angelicatooni"
https://www.instagram.com/p/COrCMAwjjHI/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

6 Likes

Re: Stella Damasus Celebrates Mother's Day With Her Grown-Up Daughters (Photos) by jaybenugo: 3:21pm On May 10, 2021
More

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Stella Damasus Celebrates Mother's Day With Her Grown-Up Daughters (Photos) by 3lovelyflowers(f): 3:29pm On May 10, 2021
These ones just dey answer Nigerians...dem no follow feel impact of buharism

97 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Stella Damasus Celebrates Mother's Day With Her Grown-Up Daughters (Photos) by doggedfighter(f): 3:31pm On May 10, 2021
Beautiful women.

The dark girl resembles her father.
Aboderin.

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stella Damasus Celebrates Mother's Day With Her Grown-Up Daughters (Photos) by Queenslander(f): 3:32pm On May 10, 2021
Wow,. The one in the middle looks exactly like her.. a complete replica!

62 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Stella Damasus Celebrates Mother's Day With Her Grown-Up Daughters (Photos) by Hedone(f): 3:36pm On May 10, 2021
Beautiful family smiley

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stella Damasus Celebrates Mother's Day With Her Grown-Up Daughters (Photos) by revived: 5:08pm On May 10, 2021
E Go Be

1 Like

Re: Stella Damasus Celebrates Mother's Day With Her Grown-Up Daughters (Photos) by Bornsinner7: 5:08pm On May 10, 2021
Which one be the mother there now

50 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Stella Damasus Celebrates Mother's Day With Her Grown-Up Daughters (Photos) by Koryc: 5:08pm On May 10, 2021
Beauties
Re: Stella Damasus Celebrates Mother's Day With Her Grown-Up Daughters (Photos) by Mightyhaiz: 5:08pm On May 10, 2021
Stella..

One of the best in her days

2 Likes

Re: Stella Damasus Celebrates Mother's Day With Her Grown-Up Daughters (Photos) by Futurecrypto1: 5:08pm On May 10, 2021
Fine woman,I be dey crush on this woman that year ehn. But now no time for crushing,now is time to make money, Assuming say person leave woman matter pursue money I for don over blow now. All the same we move,I must make money soon
If you want to earn money online check my signature all you have to do is roll every hour. My friend got 8k after 2 weeks. Click and start earning

6 Likes

Re: Stella Damasus Celebrates Mother's Day With Her Grown-Up Daughters (Photos) by slawormiir: 5:09pm On May 10, 2021
Damnnn niggarrrr
Isoright
.....we have only one true love and that is mother's love
candidbabe:

Thank God, you are safe
Yeah baby girl.....efcc can't bust my asss

Mightyhaiz:
wow
We are relieved to know u still around.. we be don dey fear before lipsrsealed
Yeah... am around any day anytime twice on Monday

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stella Damasus Celebrates Mother's Day With Her Grown-Up Daughters (Photos) by Aforxzy(f): 5:09pm On May 10, 2021
They look more like sisters. Beautiful.

4 Likes

Re: Stella Damasus Celebrates Mother's Day With Her Grown-Up Daughters (Photos) by SlyIg(f): 5:09pm On May 10, 2021
Celebrity pain giver.

1 Like

Re: Stella Damasus Celebrates Mother's Day With Her Grown-Up Daughters (Photos) by owobokiri(m): 5:09pm On May 10, 2021
The one in the middle tho...

3 Likes

Re: Stella Damasus Celebrates Mother's Day With Her Grown-Up Daughters (Photos) by Antoeni(m): 5:09pm On May 10, 2021
This Woman Spoil that Year Sha

1 Like

Re: Stella Damasus Celebrates Mother's Day With Her Grown-Up Daughters (Photos) by Yankee101: 5:09pm On May 10, 2021
These girls wey dem born yday?
Re: Stella Damasus Celebrates Mother's Day With Her Grown-Up Daughters (Photos) by saphiere(f): 5:09pm On May 10, 2021
jaybenugo:
Nigerian actress, Stella Damasus celebrated Mother's Day with her grown-up daughters, Izzy Belle and Angelica as she shared photos of herself posing together with them on her Instagram handle, IgbereTV reports.

She captioned the photos:

https://www.instagram.com/p/COrCMAwjjHI/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link
Dear nairalanders, what have you bought for your mothers on Mother's Day?
Remember that the FUTURE is FEMALE

1 Like

Re: Stella Damasus Celebrates Mother's Day With Her Grown-Up Daughters (Photos) by Mightyhaiz: 5:10pm On May 10, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Isoright
wow

We are relieved to know u still around.. we be don dey fear before lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Stella Damasus Celebrates Mother's Day With Her Grown-Up Daughters (Photos) by ecomalchemist(m): 5:10pm On May 10, 2021
soft
Re: Stella Damasus Celebrates Mother's Day With Her Grown-Up Daughters (Photos) by FREEMADNESS: 5:10pm On May 10, 2021
I just want to live this country for Buhari and his fellow Jihadist.
Not a coward tho but will love the test of freedom once more.

Happy kids
Happy family.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stella Damasus Celebrates Mother's Day With Her Grown-Up Daughters (Photos) by hopexter(m): 5:10pm On May 10, 2021
Queenslander:
Wow,. The one in the middle looks exactly like her.. a complete replica!

Thought so too
Re: Stella Damasus Celebrates Mother's Day With Her Grown-Up Daughters (Photos) by bluefilm: 5:10pm On May 10, 2021
How many times will they celebrate Mother's Day this year?

Nonsense. sad

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stella Damasus Celebrates Mother's Day With Her Grown-Up Daughters (Photos) by Whiteshield: 5:11pm On May 10, 2021
She should be celebrating husband-snatchers day.

5 Likes

Re: Stella Damasus Celebrates Mother's Day With Her Grown-Up Daughters (Photos) by Ayobamipeter36: 5:11pm On May 10, 2021
Lalasticlala tongue tongue tongue
Re: Stella Damasus Celebrates Mother's Day With Her Grown-Up Daughters (Photos) by hopexter(m): 5:11pm On May 10, 2021
owobokiri:
The one in the middle tho...

Commot eye from my fiancé angry angry

2 Likes

Re: Stella Damasus Celebrates Mother's Day With Her Grown-Up Daughters (Photos) by Nobody: 5:11pm On May 10, 2021
Happy mothers day.

Over 3 million international email lists available for 20k only

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Kehinde Bankole And Her Twin Taiwo Bankole Wow In Matching Outfits / MC Akpere Narrowly Survives Ghastly Accident Days After Acquiring A New Car / Wizkid: For Missing Banky W's Weddings, Angry Fans Blast Singer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.