Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,592 members, 7,820,126 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:08 AM

#JusticeForPeju, #JusticeForOmolara: FCCPC Begins Investigation - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / #JusticeForPeju, #JusticeForOmolara: FCCPC Begins Investigation (16074 Views)

JusticeForPeju: HEFAMAA Begins Investigation / #JusticeForPeju: Peju Ugboma's Death & Premier Hospital's Negligence / #JusticeForOmolara: Omolara Omoyajuwolo's Death & Beachlan Hospital's Negligence (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: #JusticeForPeju, #JusticeForOmolara: FCCPC Begins Investigation by 3kay945(m): 4:59pm On May 10, 2021
stunnert:
I still don't understand why some patients family will be quick to blame medical practitioners once they loose a loved one to an illness.

Doctors and nurses always give it their best.

But once the death reaper is already around a patient, nothing can be done to save the patient again. Its go time

R.I.P to the dead

Did you follow the story and have full understanding before this comment of yours

1 Like

Re: #JusticeForPeju, #JusticeForOmolara: FCCPC Begins Investigation by doubleE70: 4:59pm On May 10, 2021
cry when will Nigeria be great again
Re: #JusticeForPeju, #JusticeForOmolara: FCCPC Begins Investigation by unmask: 5:03pm On May 10, 2021
Were the Drs and nurses trained in Nigeria? It could be a simple case of GIGO
Re: #JusticeForPeju, #JusticeForOmolara: FCCPC Begins Investigation by moorevic(m): 5:06pm On May 10, 2021
MannyMike:
Hey guys

It's my birthday today and I feel blessed to be alive.

I don't want to complain about life's challenges that have pinned me down. I just need a cake or maybe few drinks to celebrate today.

Please if it touches you, put a smile on my face.

Thank you and stay blessed.

Access bank
Itodo Michael Chikelne

You can call to wish me happy birthday and wish me well (08138844720)
Facebook name: Michael Charmz
you go scam tire
Re: #JusticeForPeju, #JusticeForOmolara: FCCPC Begins Investigation by lmm4real: 5:06pm On May 10, 2021
stunnert:
I still don't understand why some patients family will be quick to blame medical practitioners once they loose a loved one to an illness.

But once the death reaper is already around a patient, nothing can be done to save the patient again. Its go time

R.I.P to the dead

Just shot up. Go to Lasuth and Luth emergency ward and see what's going on there.

1 Like

Re: #JusticeForPeju, #JusticeForOmolara: FCCPC Begins Investigation by dokkyelele(f): 5:07pm On May 10, 2021
Fake bet and i can prove it
Re: #JusticeForPeju, #JusticeForOmolara: FCCPC Begins Investigation by Lekq2: 5:08pm On May 10, 2021
Ok
Re: #JusticeForPeju, #JusticeForOmolara: FCCPC Begins Investigation by Olayetan(m): 5:09pm On May 10, 2021
What are they going to investigate in this case, will the investigator tell the doctors what they ought to have done to save the patient?

They should remember doctors are only trying their best.
Re: #JusticeForPeju, #JusticeForOmolara: FCCPC Begins Investigation by ecomalchemist(m): 5:11pm On May 10, 2021
it's about that time
Re: #JusticeForPeju, #JusticeForOmolara: FCCPC Begins Investigation by MannyMike: 5:11pm On May 10, 2021
It's true. It's my birthday.

I am no Scammer. I provided my Facebook name for credibility. The last thing I'd do is defraud people. I just need help man.
Re: #JusticeForPeju, #JusticeForOmolara: FCCPC Begins Investigation by MannyMike: 5:12pm On May 10, 2021
moorevic:

you go scam tire

It's true. I am no Scammer.

I provided my Facebook name and number for credibility. You can always request for video call. I just need help man.
Re: #JusticeForPeju, #JusticeForOmolara: FCCPC Begins Investigation by chinnasa: 5:27pm On May 10, 2021
Lobyloo:
This matter should never be swept under the carpet,
if the victims were memebers of your family I don't your thought process will malfunction.
Re: #JusticeForPeju, #JusticeForOmolara: FCCPC Begins Investigation by Zeuslord(m): 5:28pm On May 10, 2021
stunnert:

R.I.P to the dead

I don't blame you.
my little niece cried through out the night she was born.The nurses on duty ignored them till the following morning when a student nurse raise a suspicion that the baby is having an insufficient oxygen supply.
well the damage was already done to her brain.
That little Angel couldn't make it to her second birthday. she couldn't talk, sit, walk, turn on the bed etc. we lost her after more than a million was spent.

I've neither forgiven nor forgotten.

2 Likes

Re: #JusticeForPeju, #JusticeForOmolara: FCCPC Begins Investigation by Andyoa(m): 6:05pm On May 10, 2021
Well, I agree with you that we most times, and almost always give our best; however, negligence may occur, which could lead to preventable death. We often at times get overwhelmed by the system we are, the unavailability of needed equipments, and late presentations that make death inevitable at times, but in ALL of these, we must been seen doing our best for every patient.

To the public, it's not always the way it is said on social media, believe me. All positive efforts made by the practitioners won't ever be mentioned again here, rather will be about criticism and condemnation. Rest in peace to the dead, and condolences to the lived ones.

stunnert:

R.I.P to the dead

1 Like

Re: #JusticeForPeju, #JusticeForOmolara: FCCPC Begins Investigation by Jman06(m): 7:23pm On May 10, 2021
stunnert:

R.I.P to the dead
Nonsense! Do you know why life expectancy is so poor in Nigeria It is because of negligence on the part of medical practitioners.
How do you explain the fact that someone walked into the hospital unaided and with mild symptoms only to die the next minute upon being administered some injections

Medical negligence and malpractices is a very big problem contributing to untimely deaths in this country!

The chase for money is a major contributing factor to the problem. Our medical practitioners no longer update themselves on best medical practices! Everybody is only concerned about money! Many hospitals in Nigeria are more or less scam centers where people scam others with the claim of providing medical care. Everybody behaves anyhow because they know they can get away with malpractices.

You'll not understand until you lose a loved one to the mess.

1 Like

Re: #JusticeForPeju, #JusticeForOmolara: FCCPC Begins Investigation by annyz: 7:34pm On May 10, 2021
TalkTalkTwins:
The craziest thing about being human maybe is we are our own enemies.
We kill ourselves.
We beat our maids.
We cheat fellow humans.

Anything bad happening to us was caused by us, and we no want hear word! cry

Including Same sex marriages which both wild & domestic animals never do.
Re: #JusticeForPeju, #JusticeForOmolara: FCCPC Begins Investigation by TalkTalkTwins(m): 7:38pm On May 10, 2021
annyz:

Including Same sex marriages which both wild & domestic animals never do.

Including punishing people who are going about living their regular lives
Re: #JusticeForPeju, #JusticeForOmolara: FCCPC Begins Investigation by ReneJay(f): 7:43pm On May 10, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr Isoright
Thank God you were not part of the 52. i dont want to miss your niggarr comment
Re: #JusticeForPeju, #JusticeForOmolara: FCCPC Begins Investigation by bethel13593: 7:48pm On May 10, 2021
#justiceOver 3 million international email lists available for 20k only
Re: #JusticeForPeju, #JusticeForOmolara: FCCPC Begins Investigation by abdsamad(m): 9:36pm On May 10, 2021
Jman06:
Nonsense! Do you know why life expectancy is so poor in Nigeria It is because of negligence on the part of medical practitioners.
How do you explain the fact that someone walked into the hospital unaided and with mild symptoms only to die the next minute upon being administered some injections

Medical negligence and malpractices is a very big problem contributing to untimely deaths in this country!

The chase for money is a major contributing factor to the problem. Our medical practitioners no longer update themselves on best medical practices! Everybody is only concerned about money! Many hospitals in Nigeria are more or less scam centers where people scam others with the claim of providing medical care. Everybody behaves anyhow because they know they can get away with malpractices.

You'll not understand until you lose a loved one to the mess.

You saw the road, you were so close to stepping on it and just like that you went off on a tangent straight into the bush.

Kudos for effort sha

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ever Had A Bone Dislocation? Share Your Experience With Traditional Bone Setters / Chioma Uchendu: Over Exposure To Phones, Computers & TV Screens Could Blind One / South East Has The Highest Hypertension Patients - Nigerian Hypertension Society

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.