Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,024 members, 7,835,474 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:36 AM

See How Young Your Deception Began!!! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / See How Young Your Deception Began!!! (255 Views)

See How Young Your Deception Began!!! / Worldly Targets Set By Churches: How My Friend Began Preaching Rubbish / Church And The Deception Of The Media - By Leke Beecroft (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See How Young Your Deception Began!!! by Dtruthspeaker: 4:56pm On May 10, 2021
First you are taught A,B, C and 1,2,3 no problem, you got it and you understood it.

Why?

Because you saw it in Nature and Natural Living! And if you checked it, your spirit was happy, therefore you knew it was TRUE.

Then they taught addition, subtraction, multiplication and division, sentences/spelling.

And you were smiling and enjoying learning and school for you saw the Truth of these teachings in Nature and Natural Living Too. Therefore, No Problem!

Then in primary school, Suddenly they slam you with Square Root!

And problem has started. You ask for explanation but Teachers simply says just do it like this and do it like that".

Mummy and daddy can not explain it!

Meanwhile unlike the other Truths you had learnt earlier which you saw were True because you used them in Natural Living, this Square Root does not make no sense.

Every other Truth was shown you in Nature by mummy and daddy and Teacher but everyone is unable to explain how Square Root works!

Mathematicians can not explain it either,(I have asked them) they just chew their mouth raising big big grammar, which they did not do for the other settled Truths in Nature.

Neither is Square Root seen or Used in Nature, So where did it come from?

I have told you before one of the most destructive weapons in this world is True-Lies or Lies-Truths or Half-Truths or Half-Lies.

That is why you do not know Truths because your Teachers and Schooling willfully destroy your ability to Ascertain Truths having Compelled you to Accept Lies, even from an early age!

I have identified Square Roots (I know Cube Root is in front and accoming), Area (Perimeter is True in Nature but Area is a Lie) and now my son just brought home the breaking down of Whole Numbers to Fractions in Fractions and Multiplication/Division of Fractions/Addition/Subtraction of Fractions.

What a Fraud and a Deceit in Life and Living, for we do not deal with Fractions but with Whole Numbers.

Which is why we have so much injustice and cheating and stealing in the world and one nonsense Satan lawyer and advocate would come to defend the thieves using this Tricks.

Meanwhile it has no ground or support in Life!

Watch Out! Stop and Think and Measure.

If it's not in Nature, it is not True!
Re: See How Young Your Deception Began!!! by Dtruthspeaker: 5:22pm On May 10, 2021
And this is just maths alone oh, Primary school maths for that matter.

In Social Studies I saw in the textbook that children are not clearly told that man came to meet Law on the earth but they clearly suggest that Law comes from man saying man made laws for himself when in Truth The Law made the man!

When we were young, we were clearly taught that God made The Law and that Law comes from God.
Re: See How Young Your Deception Began!!! by sonmvayina(m): 9:33pm On May 10, 2021
Can't make heads or tails of it.....

Squares are very important....it is the basis of the Pythagoras triangle....it was used by builders to determine right angles....the longest side is always facing 90° angle...

So you fell at the first huddle. Just admit that you let your emotion and passion get the best of you and lost your common sense along the way. We all passed through that road till we discovered it was filled with lies and fiction....don't be scared of loosing family or friends. God will give you genuine and smart one. Not the ones and zeros....(any number you multiply by 1 no matter how large will always remain the same and multiple by 0 becomes 0 too)...

No pain no gain...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See How Young Your Deception Began!!! by Dtruthspeaker: 10:14pm On May 10, 2021
sonmvayina:

Squares are very important....it is the basis of the Pythagoras triangle....it was used by builders to determine right angles....the longest side is always facing 90° angle...

I know you have problems but I did not say "Squares", I said Square Root, Cube Root even heard there is Quadruple Root too and others.

"Squares" are in Nature but No Square Root!

sonmvayina:

We all passed through that road till we discovered it was filled with lies and fiction....

I thank God for the kind of person he made me to be for I'll rather choose to die and go to God for judgment rather than live to accept an Unproven Fact in Nature.

sonmvayina:

....(any number you multiply by 1 no matter how large will always remain the same

This is Proven True by Nature

sonmvayina:

and multiple by 0 becomes 0 too)...

This is Untrue in Nature.

Some months back this question came up in Education Section and all who tried to prove the Truth of it FAILED WOEFULLY!

For when I packed my 1 car in a garage, and I waved my hands in the air to multiply (remember multiplication is increase) it with Nothingness which is Zero(0), I still had my car in the garage.

It did not disappear (0) neither did it increase to 2 or any other number greater than 1.

But I still had my 1 car in the garage.

So 1 car X 0 = 1 car i.e 1x0 = 1 in Nature and Natural Good thinking not "abracadabra" loss or disappearance of my car.

Thieves they want to use intelligence and my foolishness to steal my car, this one did not work!
Re: See How Young Your Deception Began!!! by sonmvayina(m): 10:47pm On May 10, 2021
Dtruthspeaker:

I know you have problems but I did not say "Squares", I said Square Root, Cube Root even heard there is Quadruple Root too and others.

"Squares" are in Nature but No Square Root!

I thank God for the kind of person he made me to be for I'll rather choose to die and go to God for judgment rather than live to accept an Unproven Fact in Nature.

This is Proven True by Nature

This is Untrue in Nature.

Some months back this question came up in Education Section and all who tried to prove the Truth of it FAILED WOEFULLY!

For when I packed my 1 car in a garage, and I waved my hands in the air to multiply (remember multiplication is increase) it with Nothingness which is Zero(0), I still had my car in the garage.

It did not disappear (0) neither did it increase to 2 or any other number greater than 1.

But I still had my 1 car in the garage.

So 1 car X 0 = 1 car i.e 1x0 = 1 in Nature and Natural Good thinking not "abracadabra" loss or disappearance of my car.

Thieves they want to use intelligence and my foolishness to steal my car, this one did not work!

Dtruthspeaker....you are not well, seek psychaitic help ASAP.

Nobody is judging anybody After death. Man has been judged "from dust you where made, to dust you shall return"...Man is composed of God's breath + dust of the earth. When God takes his breath, the body experiences 'death'..we bury it after some ceremony and show it some respect because it used to house God's breath or spirit....

You just don't want to learn...

You are really suffering from cognitive dissonance...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See How Young Your Deception Began!!! by Dtruthspeaker: 11:13pm On May 10, 2021
sonmvayina:

Dtruthspeaker....you are not well, seek psychaitic help ASAP.

Nobody is judging anybody After death. Man has been judged "from dust you where made, to dust you shall return"...Man is composed of God's breath + dust of the earth..

Straight from 1 X 0 to Judgement after death and you think you are still not insane, Uselu inmate? grin

You have not yet taken your night dosage let me ring the nurse! grin
Re: See How Young Your Deception Began!!! by sonmvayina(m): 11:28pm On May 10, 2021
Dtruthspeaker:

Straight from 1 X 0 to Judgement after death and you think you are still not insane, Uselu inmate? grin

You have not yet taken your night dosage let me ring the nurse! grin

Is it wrong? Yes or no will do......

(1) (Reply)

Be Led By The Spirit / The Blood Of Jesus Is Sinless And Without Blemish. Pt. 1 / Pastor TB Joshua Of Synagogue Church Died At Age 57

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.