Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,515 members, 7,954,958 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 01:12 PM

A Quiet Christmas - Events - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / A Quiet Christmas (442 Views)

Event Hall @ A Quiet And Cozy Environment ( Land Of Peace) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Quiet Christmas by FatherCHRISTMAS(f): 5:14pm On May 10, 2021
The year has been a challenging one but then again I have learnt alot. You climb and climb in sweat and in tears and when you break down, remember only you can pick yourself up.

In lack and in need only you can motivate yourself to carry on.You can pray too if it will work for you since it could be argued some strength are divinely inspired.

Strength is not often inborn, strength is a gradual process that can be developed and mastered both physically and mentally. This strength is not at first well defined, you have to define it yourself.
Learn to offend people so that they can make you famous. When you live to please people, no one would recognize you.

In all these, I have decided to have a quiet Christmas so that I can have a healthy mind. So that I can think. A Latin phrase says
Mens sana in corpore sano - "a healthy mind in a healthy body" or in other words, a healthy mind houses a healthy body. Keep your mind healthy and working.

Happy silent Christmas to myself
Re: A Quiet Christmas by FatherCHRISTMAS(f): 9:16am On Jun 23, 2021
TestimoneyTesti check your mail

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Couple Who Turned Their Wedding Reception Into A Prayer Crusade / ANAN Abuja Chairman, Omoniyi Salutes New ICAN Abuja, District Society Chairman / Catering Service And Small Chops In Ede Oshogbo Ile Ife In Osun State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.