Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,611 members, 7,820,173 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:53 AM

Doctors, Health Care Personal And Matured Guy's Pls Help Me Out I'm In A Mess - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Doctors, Health Care Personal And Matured Guy's Pls Help Me Out I'm In A Mess (355 Views)

Doctors/health Workers In The House Please Help [viewers Discretion Advised] / Doctors & Health Workers Salary Structure Explained / Pls Help My Lower Lip Is Turning Pink (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Doctors, Health Care Personal And Matured Guy's Pls Help Me Out I'm In A Mess by AmancalledGod: 5:37pm On May 10, 2021
Please experience and matured guy's, doctors and health care personal here pls help me out, does Andrew liver salt and becham apiclox prevent pregnancy immediately after unprotected sex, i know of postinor 2 but the side effects during menstrual period is something else.

I'm in a mess right now.
Insults is allowed, all i need is just your say pls.
Re: Doctors, Health Care Personal And Matured Guy's Pls Help Me Out I'm In A Mess by doggedfighter(f): 5:38pm On May 10, 2021
Terminate or prevent?
Re: Doctors, Health Care Personal And Matured Guy's Pls Help Me Out I'm In A Mess by Muyiwaipere(m): 5:40pm On May 10, 2021
Get lime drink it....that thing can terminate one month pregnancy
Re: Doctors, Health Care Personal And Matured Guy's Pls Help Me Out I'm In A Mess by Nobody: 5:42pm On May 10, 2021
My friend those are not contraceptive drugs. Combination of dual won’t have any effect rather will fight germs and stomach worms.
Get this young shooter a contraception. Postinor 2 bad guy!!!
AmancalledGod:
Please experience and matured guy's, doctors and health care personal here pls help me out, does Andrew liver salt and becham apiclox prevent pregnancy, i know of postinor 2 but the side effects during menstrual period is something else.

I'm in a mess right now.
Insults is allowed, all i need is just your say pls.
Re: Doctors, Health Care Personal And Matured Guy's Pls Help Me Out I'm In A Mess by AmancalledGod: 5:43pm On May 10, 2021
doggedfighter:
Terminate or prevent?
I better prevent it than to abort in a later stage
Re: Doctors, Health Care Personal And Matured Guy's Pls Help Me Out I'm In A Mess by AmancalledGod: 5:46pm On May 10, 2021
Fulaniherdmens:
My friend those are not contraceptive drugs. Combination of dual won’t have any effect rather will fight germs and stomach worms.
Get this young shooter a contraception. Postinor 2 bad guy!!!
the babe said she doesn't want the postnoir 2 that it's someone changes her menstrual cycle and she suggested for Andrew liver salt and becham apiclox that it's works that's why I'm here
Re: Doctors, Health Care Personal And Matured Guy's Pls Help Me Out I'm In A Mess by AmancalledGod: 5:47pm On May 10, 2021
Muyiwaipere:
Get lime drink it....that thing can terminate one month pregnancy
the girl should drink it immediately after sex or wait till after one month which one pls
Re: Doctors, Health Care Personal And Matured Guy's Pls Help Me Out I'm In A Mess by Ahmed0336(m): 5:50pm On May 10, 2021
I don't support fornication.

Carry your cross.
Re: Doctors, Health Care Personal And Matured Guy's Pls Help Me Out I'm In A Mess by andyblinks05: 5:53pm On May 10, 2021
OP be clear cos this post is either two ways
1. Wether you are legitimately pregnant and you mistakenly took it or
2. You want to do abortion
Re: Doctors, Health Care Personal And Matured Guy's Pls Help Me Out I'm In A Mess by AmancalledGod: 6:07pm On May 10, 2021
andyblinks05:
OP be clear cos this post is either two ways
1. Wether you are legitimately pregnant and you mistakenly took it or
2. You want to do abortion
just after the sex I now gave her Andrew liver salt and becham apiclox, because she claims that postnoir 2 is not good for her especially when she is seeing her period

(1) (Reply)

Cure To Fibroid With Our 3 In One Herbal Cure / Nigeria Agritech Thrive Agric To Boost Incomes Of 50,000 Farmers / Astrazeneca Covid-19 Treatment Fails To Help Those Exposed To Virus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.