Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,602 members, 7,809,189 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:48 AM

Edinson Cavani Extends Manchester United Contract - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Edinson Cavani Extends Manchester United Contract (16699 Views)

Manchester City Captain Ilkay Gundogan Joins Barcelona On Two-year Contract / Mauricio Pochettino Signs Contract As Chelsea Head Coach Until 2026 / Chelsea Are Lining Up A £50M Offer For PSG Striker Edinson Cavani (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Edinson Cavani Extends Manchester United Contract by Kwanza: 5:48pm On May 10, 2021
Manchester United is delighted to announce that Edinson Cavani has agreed a one-year contract extension, keeping him at the club until June 2022.

Cavani has scored 15 goals this season and has been instrumental in our European and Premier League campaigns.

Edinson Cavani said: “Over the season, I have developed a great affection for the club and everything that it represents. I feel a deep bond with my team-mates and the staff who work behind the scenes here. They give me extra motivation every day and I know that, together, we can achieve special things.

“From the very first moment that I arrived, I felt the confidence of the manager. As a player, this belief gives you the perfect opportunity to play your best football and I want to thank him for that.

“I have been touched with how much the supporters have wanted me to stay, and I will give everything to bring them happiness and joy with my performances on the field. I’ve not yet been able to play in front of the Old Trafford crowd and that is something that I cannot wait to do.”

Ole Gunnar Solskjaer added: “I said when Edinson signed, that he would bring energy, power and leadership to this group and I haven’t been proved wrong, he has been everything I thought he would be and more.

“As coaches, we knew about his goalscoring record. However, it is his personality that has brought so much to this squad, he has a winning mentality and has an unequivocal attitude to everything he does.

“Edinson is one of the last to leave the training ground and sets the tone for the upcoming youngsters with his approach to his profession every single day. I have always wanted him to stay and experience the way our fans will respond to him as a player, and this means he will hopefully get that opportunity.”

https://www.manutd.com/en/news/detail/Manchester-United-extend-Edinson-Cavani-contract?utm_campaign=ManUtd&utm_medium=post&utm_source=twitter#

13 Likes

Re: Edinson Cavani Extends Manchester United Contract by Kriss216: 5:53pm On May 10, 2021
I can't wait to disgrace Manure in UEFA super cup.

I pray they should win Villa Real.

KTBFFH.
Re: Edinson Cavani Extends Manchester United Contract by Olril18(m): 5:58pm On May 10, 2021

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Edinson Cavani Extends Manchester United Contract by 3lovelyflowers(f): 6:24pm On May 10, 2021
Chelsea will still beat them.

8 Likes

Re: Edinson Cavani Extends Manchester United Contract by taiyesoul(f): 7:39pm On May 10, 2021
...and they could not renew Ighalo's contract. He's a black man lest i forget

4 Likes

Re: Edinson Cavani Extends Manchester United Contract by shobroy10(m): 7:39pm On May 10, 2021
3lovelyflowers:
Check the last 5 games

54 Likes 1 Share

Re: Edinson Cavani Extends Manchester United Contract by fergie001: 7:39pm On May 10, 2021
Chai...so this is how Man United became the 2nd team ever to win the Europa League and follow it up with the UCL the following season.

Congrats, Liverpool for defending the UEL in 2022.

#TogetherForThePL

ghettokid1 angelfrost emeijeh vickyrotex redblood01 dfrost lamasta chikason22 Oludharay openmine rodwave JidennaJason PlayerMaker14 gbest90 Wordson crazygod kyase fuckingmallam45 ebukahades10

Kriss216:

I pray they should win Villa Real. KTBFFH.
E be like say you want us to back our neighbours.....
#NaPremiumTears for the Blues........no make us vex o.

22 Likes

Re: Edinson Cavani Extends Manchester United Contract by Mblingz(m): 7:39pm On May 10, 2021
Up Chelsea. The billionnaire we
Re: Edinson Cavani Extends Manchester United Contract by Bar1941(m): 7:39pm On May 10, 2021
3lovelyflowers:

For your mind, Man U will win EPL and UCL next season.

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: Edinson Cavani Extends Manchester United Contract by mrnairaland1(m): 7:39pm On May 10, 2021
If you are a football fan, click on share. Click on like if you are not a fan.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Edinson Cavani Extends Manchester United Contract by EBEk101(m): 7:40pm On May 10, 2021
Well deserved
Re: Edinson Cavani Extends Manchester United Contract by ArewaNightmare: 7:40pm On May 10, 2021
grin well deserved at least he's better than our 28 yrs old MUSA for KANO pillars hahahahahahhaha

15 Likes

Re: Edinson Cavani Extends Manchester United Contract by Julianaa: 7:41pm On May 10, 2021
Man United finally found a good no 7

I hope he doesn't lose his form after the contract
Re: Edinson Cavani Extends Manchester United Contract by 3bez: 7:42pm On May 10, 2021
savior savior
Re: Edinson Cavani Extends Manchester United Contract by cjudy(m): 7:42pm On May 10, 2021
Kriss216:

I pray they should win Villa Real.

KTBFFH.

Win your own match first before facing Almighty United. Come Back King

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Edinson Cavani Extends Manchester United Contract by Gabe427: 7:44pm On May 10, 2021
Good news

At least form me
Martials injury has been a blessing for us cause I don't know how he does it but ole keeps playing him over cavani....... not to stretch but even rasfords got nothing on him

I just enjoy when a club gives man u the first goal and allow us go for half time without finishing the Job

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Edinson Cavani Extends Manchester United Contract by dfrost: 7:45pm On May 10, 2021
cheesy El Matador!!!

fergie001
Re: Edinson Cavani Extends Manchester United Contract by NaijaSumi: 7:45pm On May 10, 2021
Please, when will Mr Buhari resign... Are we not tired of this man? undecided

Congrats to Cavani

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Edinson Cavani Extends Manchester United Contract by money121(m): 7:46pm On May 10, 2021
Ok
Re: Edinson Cavani Extends Manchester United Contract by protipsexperts(m): 7:46pm On May 10, 2021
Edinson Cavani (7)

Show your LIKES for him. Hit the button

Check siggy

54 Likes 1 Share

Re: Edinson Cavani Extends Manchester United Contract by GreaterFuture(m): 7:46pm On May 10, 2021
One of the best strikers of this Generation

10 Likes

Re: Edinson Cavani Extends Manchester United Contract by akanbiaa(m): 7:47pm On May 10, 2021
Nice
Re: Edinson Cavani Extends Manchester United Contract by henryadex(m): 7:47pm On May 10, 2021
ManUtd live forever

1 Like

Re: Edinson Cavani Extends Manchester United Contract by Bigdik70inch2(m): 7:48pm On May 10, 2021
I knew nigga wud sign immediately man u increased his offer to 250k/week.....
Re: Edinson Cavani Extends Manchester United Contract by johndavid1(m): 7:48pm On May 10, 2021
Nice one El Matador himself.. shine on.
GGMU
Re: Edinson Cavani Extends Manchester United Contract by Forex122: 7:49pm On May 10, 2021
I love that
Re: Edinson Cavani Extends Manchester United Contract by potbelly(m): 7:52pm On May 10, 2021
Yaas...

GGMU... cool
Re: Edinson Cavani Extends Manchester United Contract by cletz991(m): 7:52pm On May 10, 2021
I hope Cavani will.continue to perform next season ,make enor con do like naija governos and president,in the first tenure they Excel with bountiful projects then second tenure na lootin spree

2 Likes

Re: Edinson Cavani Extends Manchester United Contract by revived: 7:53pm On May 10, 2021
E go be
Re: Edinson Cavani Extends Manchester United Contract by xynerise: 7:53pm On May 10, 2021
taiyesoul:
...and they could not renew Ighalo's contract. He's a black man lest i forget
Stop this black man bullshit as if you like your fellow black man. Ighalo is below par.

22 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Southampton Vs Arsenal (1 - 1) On 10th December 2017 / Liverpool Vs Brighton (2 - 2) - On 30th October, 2021 / Arsenal Vs Watford (1 - 0) On 7th November 2021

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.