Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,676 members, 7,816,777 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:54 PM

Hausa/fulani Northern Leaders Divide And Conquer Strategy - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Hausa/fulani Northern Leaders Divide And Conquer Strategy (492 Views)

Tinubu Divide And Conquer Strategy Will Destroy Nigeria / FLASHBACK: How Lugard Referred To Non-fulani Northern Tribes As "Lawless Pagans / Tribal Politics Is Used As Divide And Conquer Strategy By Politicians To Loot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hausa/fulani Northern Leaders Divide And Conquer Strategy by EndNigeriaNoow: 5:54pm On May 10, 2021
They learnt this strategy from Britain. They spread lies against Igbo's and would use a Yoruba man to spread such lies or even attack/arrest Igbo's, they would also use an Igbo man in high position to attack a Yoruba man or spread lies against the Yoruba people.

These guys vomit whatever the Fulani Miyetti Allah tell them just to divide and conquer the south, yeah thats Fulani leaders strategy, u see how they joined IPOB and Oduduwa head together so they can fight each other lols. They won't use an Hausa or Fulani police to run their package but would use either an Igbo or Yoruba police man...then Igbos would fight Yoruba and Yoruba would fight Igbo's, meanwhile, they are the one pushing the Igbo or Yoruba police officer to take such moves. Sometimes they bribe Yoruba/Igbo senators in national assembly to say thing that is against Oduduwa/Biafra or the Yoruba people, meanwhile they are the ones who paid the senator or threatened him to say such things.

the earlier we know the Fulani divide and conquer strategy, they better for us. This is the time for Igbo's and Yoruba to join hands and end this country once and for all. Oduduwa and Biafra will be the best countries in Africa, there will be employment and massive development and less crime. Let's do away with this northern terrorist.

We also have many of their paid agents here on nairaland who claim to be Yoruba or Igbo but are not. they are from the northern terrorist region and are Fulani terrorist. example of such persons on nairaland that are used by fulani northern leaders are;
Helinus, Oyigboupdate, Asgard, Burtonj, KahlDrogo, Adadike(recently joined them, she was recruited this year)
and many others
. Their goal is to cause misunderstanding between Igbo's and Yoruba both online and offline.
#UnitedIgboYoruba
#EndNigeriaNow
#ReferendumNow

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hausa/fulani Northern Leaders Divide And Conquer Strategy by andyblinks05: 5:57pm On May 10, 2021
One nigeria
Re: Hausa/fulani Northern Leaders Divide And Conquer Strategy by hisgrace090: 5:58pm On May 10, 2021
That is why the only post reserved for the igbo man in this regime is spoksperson or spoksman position.

His job is to say their mind and suffer the attack.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hausa/fulani Northern Leaders Divide And Conquer Strategy by esnbrutality: 6:00pm On May 10, 2021
WE KNOW NA....THE MOST DISGUSTING THING IS THAT SOME LOST YORUBA ...ESPECIALLY THOSE THAT CAN "NEVER SIGHT THE MOON" WILL BE DISTURBING PEOPLE WITH THEIR "HOLIER THAN THOU" MUSLIM ANTICS ..

WHEREAS THEIR FULANI MASTERS DO NOT TAKE THEM AS TRUE MUSLIMS.

ISNT THAT JUST DISGUSTING??

Re: Hausa/fulani Northern Leaders Divide And Conquer Strategy by EndNigeriaNoow: 6:05pm On May 10, 2021
hisgrace090:
That is why the only post reserved for the igbo man in this regime is spoksperson or spoksman position.

u got it...they use Yoruba too.
Re: Hausa/fulani Northern Leaders Divide And Conquer Strategy by helinues: 6:05pm On May 10, 2021
Blame everybody except yourself
Re: Hausa/fulani Northern Leaders Divide And Conquer Strategy by iammo(m): 6:07pm On May 10, 2021
cool

If this is the strategy some dunce have adopted to get online country and independence then I think they lack intelligent people among them..

Even a fool without education can check history of the Constitutional method independence is gotten through seccession, and it doesn't involve stupidity of crying online from morning till night like miserable idiots, Fulani are barely 15 million people, how can a tribe of 40 million be crying that Fulani controls their freedom?

I will list the step again for idiots Secessionist to follow just like Brexit and stop ridiculing themselves online

1: ask you lawmakers to sponsor referendum bill 2021
2: get your useless idiotic elders to support it like similar bill of not too young to run
3: get the Presidency to sign it into law, or National assembly veto it
4: pick a date for referendum backed by UN observers
5: negotiate terms of peaceful separation
6: if this fails then boy cot Nigeria move back to your region and insist on self governance through civil disobedience

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hausa/fulani Northern Leaders Divide And Conquer Strategy by AntiIgbo: 6:09pm On May 10, 2021
Blatant nonsense, you want the Fulanis to respect your wishes but do you respect the wishes of the tribes around you?

Abegi Bia-fraud does not exist if he pain you hug transformer

1 Like

Re: Hausa/fulani Northern Leaders Divide And Conquer Strategy by Jostoman: 6:21pm On May 10, 2021
hisgrace090:

femi adesina and lauretta onoche as a case study.

1 Like

Re: Hausa/fulani Northern Leaders Divide And Conquer Strategy by adadike(f): 12:26am On May 11, 2021
EndNigeriaNoow:
They learnt this strategy from Britain. They spread lies against Igbo's and would use a Yoruba man to spread such lies or even attack/arrest Igbo's, they would also use an Igbo man in high position to attack a Yoruba man or spread lies against the Yoruba people.

These guys vomit whatever the Fulani Miyetti Allah tell them just to divide and conquer the south, yeah thats Fulani leaders strategy, u see how they joined IPOB and Oduduwa head together so they can fight each other lols. They won't use an Hausa or Fulani police to run their package but would use either an Igbo or Yoruba police man...then Igbos would fight Yoruba and Yoruba would fight Igbo's, meanwhile, they are the one pushing the Igbo or Yoruba police officer to take such moves. Sometimes they bribe Yoruba/Igbo senators in national assembly to say thing that is against Oduduwa/Biafra or the Yoruba people, meanwhile they are the ones who paid the senator or threatened him to say such things.

the earlier we know the Fulani divide and conquer strategy, they better for us. This is the time for Igbo's and Yoruba to join hands and end this country once and for all. Oduduwa and Biafra will be the best countries in Africa, there will be employment and massive development and less crime. Let's do away with this northern terrorist.

We also have many of their paid agents here on nairaland who claim to be Yoruba or Igbo but are not. they are from the northern terrorist region and are Fulani terrorist. example of such persons on nairaland that are used by fulani northern leaders are;
Helinus, Oyigboupdate, Asgard, Burtonj, KahlDrogo, Adadike(recently joined them, she was recruited this year)
and many others
. Their goal is to cause misunderstanding between Igbo's and Yoruba both online and offline.
#UnitedIgboYoruba
#EndNigeriaNow
#ReferendumNow
And if no one recruited me, may you die a very painful death this very year. And you will continue to call Adadike till you die
My only crime is stop killing your fellow igbos just because they are on uniforms. The killings are becoming senseless and that's my only crime. I can never call or mention you because you are irrelevant and useless in the scheme of things. Idiot, Igbo lagosian, staying far away from igboland to incite violence in igboland
Come here and see how our people are suffering but war never start o
If you want to end Nigeria , then end it peacefully and stop killing my brothers and father's just because they are wearing uniforms.
Bloody terrorists! Bloody murderer like you! Coward follower of the world biggest hunched back coward. The next time you quote me, I will not dignify you with a response at all coz obviously your brain is stuffed up inside kanus gay anus
Re: Hausa/fulani Northern Leaders Divide And Conquer Strategy by flokii: 12:29am On May 11, 2021
Like someone rightly said.. even if they get biafura, they'll turn around and blame God for making them how they are.

Noone takes you lots seriously anymore. Victim mentality, yeye mentality.
Re: Hausa/fulani Northern Leaders Divide And Conquer Strategy by mike8804: 12:31am On May 11, 2021
iammo:
cool

If this is the strategy some dunce have adopted to get online country and independence then I think they lack intelligent people among them..

Even a fool without education can check history of the Constitutional method independence is gotten through seccession, and it doesn't involve stupidity of crying online from morning till night like miserable idiots, Fulani are barely 15 million people, how can a tribe of 40 million be crying that Fulani controls their freedom?

I will list the step again for idiots Secessionist to follow just like Brexit and stop ridiculing themselves online

1: ask you lawmakers to sponsor referendum bill 2021
2: get your useless idiotic elders to support it like similar bill of not too young to run
3: get the Presidency to sign it into law, or National assembly veto it
4: pick a date for referendum backed by UN observers
5: negotiate terms of peaceful separation
6: if this fails then boy cot Nigeria move back to your region and insist on self governance through civil disobedience

it can't work in Africa, this continent is a big jungle fill with wild animals
Re: Hausa/fulani Northern Leaders Divide And Conquer Strategy by EndNigeriaNoow: 5:06am On May 11, 2021
adadike:
And if no one recruited me, may you die a very painful death this very year. And you will continue to call Adadike till you die
My only crime is stop killing your fellow igbos just because they are on uniforms. The killings are becoming senseless and that's my only crime. I can never call or mention you because you are irrelevant and useless in the scheme of things. Idiot, Igbo lagosian, staying far away from igboland to incite violence in igboland
Come here and see how our people are suffering but war never start o
If you want to end Nigeria , then end it peacefully and stop killing my brothers and father's just because they are wearing uniforms.
Bloody terrorists! Bloody murderer like you! Coward follower of the world biggest hunched back coward. The next time you quote me, I will not dignify you with a response at all coz obviously your brain is stuffed up inside kanus gay anus
merely looking at this comment I can see that u are brain dead and ur comment has confirmed what I just said about u. u betrayed ur people because of chicken change. I reject all ur course and send it back to sender...if u don't stop working against the secession of Yoruba and Igbo, may what Fulani people does to people happen to u. I don't think u will survive their attack. u better get sense now

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Africa - France Summit Postponed / List Of Offices With Late Chief Of Army Staff, ATTAHIRU / Truth Be Told See What Causes The Plan Crash That Killed Gen. Ibrahim Attahiru

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.