Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,763 members, 7,820,660 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:57 PM

The Call For Saving - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Call For Saving (162 Views)

Okonjo-iweala: My Life Threatened For Saving Nigeria $3.6bn From Ghost Workers / Dino Melaye Thanks God For Saving Him From Assassins 5 Times / Imam Abdullahi Abubakar Honoured By US For Saving Christians In Plateau (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Call For Saving by Inteltower: 6:21pm On May 10, 2021
"In the way of decentralization brings destruction to this centralized unitary system of governance in Nigeria"

I don't believe in Nigeria neither do i follow any separatist group but standing on the hard ground of truth: which is decentralization to destroy the current political system that has drawn us backward from the rest of the world

I give you all decentralism the outbreak, movement and temporal Alternative government governed by the people who together with their God given rights must stand up to these monsters in the political corridors, the ones that raid our farmland, those that kidnapp us only to use us as trade, the monsters that are foreigners capitalizing on our wounded state.

Nigeria is tearing itself apart and we the people are the casualties of their greed, political games, suppression, oppression and threat to life.

Our common enemy is this current political structure that the so-called elites are protecting and projecting to further whatever ethnic, religious and monetary interests they have.

I give you decentralism the outbreak: The people (union of ethnic groups) must disrupt the plans of foreign powers & national elites & ethnic war mongers that are suffering us all. The people must rise intelligently & with wisdom to lobby for the elimination of this system of government

I give you decentralism the movement: we must crush these arm dealers & bearers that to kill us, maim us and rape our women daily. We must rise as 2023 comes with the clouds roaring telling us that as we sit back we elongate our sufferings & further setbacks & threat to life for you, your family & generations to come. We must fight to protect ourselves from their crossfires of confusion & greed amongst themselves. We must crush any agenda by any ethnic/religious group to lord over others as if each ethnicity isnt blessed with their own extraordinary traits or carry greater visions for themselves.

I give you decentralism the alternative government with no elite leaders but the people rising up to challenge the deplorable status quo of this country that isn't a nation. Power they say resides with the people and such powers can't be fully expressed with this rotten constitution that seemingly favours few regions or ethnicity and it can not be expressed at the ballot poll with the elites electoral manipulations and the now two party coerced system to vote between the devil & the deep blue sea

Enough as I have yarned

For us to put a stop to banditry, killer herdsmen & terrorists

For us to protect ourselves from unknown gunmen, cultists and armed robbers

For us to gradually peel of the fingers of foreign powers who are keeping us in our state via proxy of our representatives

For us to rise against extra judicial killing of the innocent by the police & army

For us to correct our economic downturn

For us to get back on farmlands without fear or worry

& for us to dismantle this very political structure that significantly has exposed that we can't be one country which there has never been such a clear handwriting on the wall

We must apply the power we have as the people through decentralism
The outbreak
The movement
The temporal alternative government

For the sole aim of this creation is to usher in a restructured country based on regionalism the bedrock solution to change our economical woes, significantly curb insecurity and engender a constitution that will give birth to regional governments balanced with new constitutions as approved by the people.

But if the powers that be with their selfish & ethnic based interests challenge us further the people: especially the youth

Secession will be the final option.

It has started now more daringly by the united sparks of interests we all have dear reader which you desire to see take effect in the country, in your state, in streets & in your very home

This will not be heaven but the good must fight still until death puts us to rest

Decentralism must succeed and when it does it will be put on ice for another time when summoned.

Dont follow me but follow that passion in your heart & join decentralism for a restructured country. We have busy lives no doubt but the most important is what goes on politically which figuratively can be a blissful sunny day that can suddenly turn to hailstorms

https:///KKuXRtWiYv0D2xXlXIkOnZ

Follow link...

More info to dropped at the group

God be with us to overcome this problem & succeed in Jesus name Amen

*#WeMove*

(1) (Reply)

That Excellent FFK 8.46 Minutes Video / Third-party May Emerge If Tinubu Is Denied APC Ticket: Saheed Akinade-fijabi / Kwara Spends N20bn On Payment Of Pensions, Gratuities In Two Years

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.